hungry attacks

gambino

Awards
hi,i am in pre contest diet for too much weeks ago,my first contest is in 2 week,but last night i had a hungry attack and i ate all food i found in my way -ice cream,pizza,cookies,chocolate......- all junk foods.
what effect can produce this in my presentation? and what do you reccomend to mitigue this effects and dont repeat this stupid thing next time?
thanks and sorry for my english

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
that's a shame. you should have ate those things a few days before your competition instead of a few weeks.

the only thing that can help you is willpower. they sell it at NP for 32.95 USD.

but for real, cravings are a bltch. i've just started a CKD and i'm on day 3 of it. nothing yet in the way of cravings, but i imagine by next week sometime in the middle, yeah, i'll likely wanna eat anything that is a carb.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sex: Takes your mind off the hunger

Burpees: I never get hungry after HIT

Straight vingear: Kills hunger for a while

Brushing teeth: Kills hunger for a while

Eatin Habneros: Puts mouth on fire, eating becomes almost impossible

I also do motivational speaking for appetite supression, I can travel to your location but you have to pay travel and hotels, or we can do it online via paypal.

Omen Enterprises Inc.
1453 Anabolic minds RD., Atlantis
International Location: 758-384-2598-009

Prices are very reasonable, mention AM for 5% off.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LMAO

You forgot appetite suppressants... IBE X-Force, clenbuterol, Hoodia, Citrus Aurantium just to name a few.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
At this stage in your diet it becomes all about will power. As far as what it will do to your physique....one cheat day shouldn't have too much of an effect as long as your diet was on target before and remains on target for the rest of the time.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Get all the bad foods out of your house, this way when you are tempted they will not be easy to get. Anytime I live on my own my diet stays much cleaner because I don't have to look at the bad foods all day.

gambino

Awards
after two days my body weight not increases too much,but my cuts are closed and my skin have a little bit water,i opted for reduce protein, and change fat for rice cakes -i am in keto diet- for increases my metabolism for the rest of the week and reduce the water overloading
....what do you think?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert, but generally when you reduce caloric intake you should increase your protein in order to avoid muscle wasting. If you're two weeks out still, you don't really need to dramatically cut water.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
after two days my body weight not increases too much,but my cuts are closed and my skin have a little bit water,i opted for reduce protein, and change fat for rice cakes -i am in keto diet- for increases my metabolism for the rest of the week and reduce the water overloading
....what do you think?
I think changing stuff around 2 weeks out is an almost fool-proof way to screw things up. Keto's WORK.