how loing will it take?
- 08-08-2008, 11:37 PM
- 08-09-2008, 02:14 AM
It depends, 18% is pretty high. What is your plan thus far and what do you expect? Perhaps I can tell you if its feasilble. Generally, one diets for a show between 12-16 weeks. Your going to have several phases before your ready to be at that point.
08-09-2008, 10:28 PM
oh i know. i have already paid someone for the diet, training, posing, and tanning info. but i was wanting to get down to 10-12 by myself. i would like to do it in 8 weeks.
08-09-2008, 10:36 PM
In 6 weeks I probably dropped 2-3% bodyfat. Check out my log about getting a 6-pack
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
08-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Id rather diet slow than diet hard, unless it is for a show.
Show diets are not meant to bring you down from higher BF%
Its very stressful on the body.
People like to think there is a time frame for dieting but theres not. The hardcore dieting starts about 16-less weeks out like DW most commonly.
You dont just eat bulk till then though, that whole way youre supposed to be adjusting protein, carbs and fats. Along with training, if you training sucks youll lose muscle or not look good.
08-10-2008, 11:23 PM
08-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By oldschoolbean in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Markos4 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 44Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By jneutron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:38 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:04 AM
- By Ripw4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:36 PM