Laxacrine - New Topical from BPS!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
CLICK HERE for a direct link to Laxacrine. Please discuss your thoughts :food:.

Laxacrine is a topical naturally occurring plant-based anabolic, that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use, without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How it could be naturally occurring? It was only until recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale. Because it’s derived from plants, and not biologically like testosterone, it fits the requirements of a dietary supplement completely approved by the FDA.
The benefits of incorporating Laxacrine are profound. It has been shown to increases protein synthesis by over 200%, aid in fat loss, and significantly improve joint health. There are additional reports of noticeable strength and muscle gains, in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting. On top of that, Laxacrine has been show to control the catabolic stress horomone, cortisol. This prevents muscle loss and fat gain and may even aid in acquiring new muscle.
There are several ways we recommend you use this Laxacrine. For people new to BPS products, it’s a great option to get your feet wet. 6-8 weeks of Laxacrine, as a stand-alone cycle, should yield lean muscle gains, with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience, using BPS products, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low doses of Laxacrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. Laxacrine also acts a great base when stacked with a variety of other products currently offered.
With Laxacrine being a topical application, the absorbtion rate is much higher. It's in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper allows for precise measuring of how much of the product you want to apply. Each bottle contains 30ML. Each ML contains 100mg of high quality Laxogenin. At 1ML a day, a bottle will last 30 dosages/days. The best application zones are the areas with the thinnest skin – neck, traps, tops of feet, and forearms. It is recommended that you bath immediately before application. Allow 5-10 minutes, after application, to dry. It dries very quickly and absorbtion takes place within minutes.

TLDR Bullet Points:
1. Increase protein synthesis up to 200%+
2. Increase strength and power
3. Cortisol control
4. Aid in fat loss
5. No PCT required
6. Joint Support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin - 100mg

Other Ingredients:
Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, N-n-butyl-ben0yl-20sulphimide, glycerin, stearly methacylate, neolidol, civtone.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dis
Gon
Be
Gud

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to being able to use this as well! Anyone in the market for a Topical Laxogenin product is going to be happy :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Awesome this is really neat! #latherup is this for sure? Any anticipated release date?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today orders should start shipping, the writeup will be ready, and a nice intro sale will be ran. If you haven't signed up for our newsletter yet, do so now - so you don't miss it.
its at $29.99, itll be even cheaper then that?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP has been updated with the writeup. The promo price is official and ready to go! Logger thread will be up shortly!

About to it .. hopefully its just as smooth as sustain topical :)
It's a different carrier than Sustain Alpha/Dermacrine. BPS licensed Iron Legion's carrier for this one! This is why it is in a dropper. The application is 1 ML, rather than a few pumps of lotion.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
About to it .. hopefully its just as smooth as sustain topical :)
With all these great topicals I can't help but imagine some cheesy hairstyle commercial - except a bunch of bros going transdermal crazy LOL

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Loving the stacking potential as well. Sustain+Lax+Adrenosurge would be a crazy feel great stack.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Friends help friends use transdermals =D amirite?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436373527.448495.jpg

Shin Sprints

Awards
I just ordered 4 bottles :)

Looking forward to trying it.

Stacking suggestions? Thanks.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Currently recomping quite nicely...probably would like to continue that for the next few months. Maybe start a "lean" bulk in October.

Thank you!

Edit...just finished 8 weeks on Magnatropin/Alphadex stack.

2 weeks into 8 weeks ABE.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Currently recomping quite nicely...probably would like to continue that for the next few months. Maybe start a "lean" bulk in October.

Thank you!

Edit...just finished 8 weeks on Magnatropin/Alphadex stack.

2 weeks into 8 weeks ABE.
It would stack nicely with Endosurge Turbo. Click here. Run that for 8 weeks and watch the lean gains roll in.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That would be an a great stack! Really excited to try these.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Write up is also available on the site now! I would head on over to the link made by BPS in the OP for a full write up/order option!
This

If you're curious nows the time as that sale price won't last forever.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Question...or more accurately, three questions...

#1...I am thinking of jumping right in with this product when I get it...I am currently 3 weeks into Folidrone and ABE stack...any issues with adding Laxacrine when it arrives...I don't see there being any but want to double check

#2...Should I increase protein intake with this or just apply around high protein meal?

#3...following on from #2, I would likely apply to top of feet after shower after morning workout and pre post workout shake...any issue with doing cardio at lunch time (I am recomping and find the separate cardio session to be helping) , would I sweat out the application?

Thanks.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Question...or more accurately, three questions...

#1...I am thinking of jumping right in with this product when I get it...I am currently 3 weeks into Folidrone and ABE stack...any issues with adding Laxacrine when it arrives...I don't see there being any but want to double check

#2...Should I increase protein intake with this or just apply around high protein meal?

#3...following on from #2, I would likely apply to top of feet after shower after morning workout and pre post workout shake...any issue with doing cardio at lunch time (I am recomping and find the separate cardio session to be helping) , would I sweat out the application?

Thanks.
1. Absolutely not, this stuff stacks with just about anything!

2. you don't really want to apply it based on meals so just after you shower is completely fine

3.im not 100% sure of the half-life of the product, but applying it in the morning after your shower as stated is recommended, you want fresh clean skin to place it on. . how long is it after your application would you be starting your second workout? Lets say you shower at 8 am and apply, I would make sure youre waiting 4-6hrs to do anything that may cause intense sweating, or anything else like swimming or showering etc.

The boss man BPS can probably confirm this

Shin Sprints

Awards
Thanks.

#3...I would apply around 8.30am, cardio workout would be 30 minutes around 1-1.30pm, so 4.5-5 hours time gap.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

#3...I would apply around 8.30am, cardio workout would be 30 minutes around 1-1.30pm, so 4.5-5 hours time gap.
Yeah brother you should be completely fine. no worries there

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Thanks.

You could always apply before bed. That's what I used to do with dermacrine. Then you don't really have to worry about it.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Oh man. Into sale over? I wish I acted sooner.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Oh man. Into sale over? I wish I acted sooner.
I don't think it's over yet! I could be wrong though - can't recall a specific date but i would act fast if it's not over yet.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I just tried link and saw $59.99

whats that saying "dollar short and day shy" Oh well, it wasn't meant to be.

Shin Sprints

Awards
You could always apply before bed. That's what I used to do with dermacrine. Then you don't really have to worry about it.
That is true, just that I generally just shower in the morning so was looking for convenience.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol =\ awkward thoughts of friends serving up protein shakes. "Laxacrine - bringing friends together"