Dermacrine, Formabolic and Endosurge Turbo

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

So I was wondering what you all think of the following protocol of running Dermacrine for 4 weeks and then using Formabolic (Similar to Formasurge) and Endorsurge Turbo as a PCT for the Dermacrine?

1-4 Weeks
Dermacrine

5-8 Weeks
Formabolic
Endosurge Turbo

Thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not stack them all...? Or run deem and form together. And save Endosurge Turbo.

love me some transdermals..! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with vujade. Run them all together. It would be a great run.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Derma will up your test, Forma will lower the rise in E, Endo will free up that T. Win-win-win!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
You won't be disappointed, dermacrine really shines with longer runs.
Cool, so I could run a cycle like this?

2 bottles of Dermacrine @ 4 pumps everyday
3 bottles of Formabolic @ 4 pumps everyday
2 bottles of Endo

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, so I could run a cycle like this?

2 bottles of Dermacrine @ 4 pumps everyday
3 bottles of Formabolic @ 4 pumps everyday
2 bottles of Endo
The only thing I worry about is running any type of AI for that long, but the stack itself sounds solid.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
The only thing I worry about is running any type of AI for that long, but the stack itself sounds solid.
Good point man. I guess my logic was that by running the Formabolic a few more weeks than the Dermacrine, I'd have some AI support to prevent estrogen rebound. Is my logic flawed?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point man. I guess my logic was that by running the Formabolic a few more weeks than the Dermacrine, I'd have some AI support to prevent estrogen rebound. Is my logic flawed?
You could always stagger the start dates for the derma and forma.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have known people to run derma and forma for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off with solid success. I would just cut the dose from 200mg down to 100 .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have known people to run derma and forma for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off with solid success. I would just cut the dose from 200mg down to 100 .
i have done this several times...dermacrine/endosurge/formabolic is a great stack....highly recommend!!! actually just finished a 2 month cycle.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
i have done this several times...dermacrine/endosurge/formabolic is a great stack....highly recommend!!! actually just finished a 2 month cycle.
Thinking about subbing the Endo for some Super Trenabol. Thoughts?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Guess I forgot there are specific forums for products like Super Trenabol. Sorry guys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about subbing the Endo for some Super Trenabol. Thoughts?
Ones a tbooster the other is hormonal lol

Your stack was solid!

Derma for 8 weeks
Formabolic for 8 weeks (start a week after you start the dermacrine- like Jim said, stagger) I'd start with 50mg and adjust when needed
Endo for 8 weeks as well

Maybe toss some -(-)epi in there if you have the funds