some help needed on cycle setup

mjbslx

Awards
Hi BPS

I have some Derma and Formasurge which I am running together at the moment, started today

I am looking at running it for 4 weeks (Dermacrine) at 4 pumps per day.

Question is; How do I dose the Formasurge? can I run it like this?

Dermacrine 4/4/4/4
Formasurge PM 2/2/2/2 -

PCT
Formasurge 2/2/
Endo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi BPS

I have some Derma and Formasurge which I am running together at the moment, started today

Dermacrine 4/4/4/4
Formasurge PM 2/2/2/2 -

PCT
Formasurge 2/2/
Endo
It's been a while since I ran forma. I forget what time of day I dosed it, but I think the main thing is to not use the same application site with the 2 products. thebigt can help you out more and what they expect since he just finished this stack a few months ago.
But yes, 2 pumps is recommended for formasurge.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Apply to forearms, inner arms, shoulder, upper chest, traps, back, inner legs. Again, you want to avoid re-application in the same area

Don't use your hands when applying (unless using non powdered gloves)

Everything looks pretty good, GL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi BPS

Dermacrine 4/4/4/4
Formasurge PM 2/2/2/2 -

PCT
Formasurge 2/2/
Endo
looks good....i consistently apply derma to neck and shoulders, using surgical gloves is best but you can even use sandwich baggies-reason being the hands will absorb a lot of the lotion only to be washed off...

forma...you can also use gloves or baggie for applying of else just put it directly on forearms and rub them together, also you can apply to wrists and use them to apply to chest/inner arms/behind knees/inner thighs.

here is a tip...i use a hairdryer over applied areas after applying to help with drying and absorption, it actually makes a difference!!!

and yes, continuing to run forma and adding endo after dermacrine sounds like a great idea!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good....i consistently apply derma to neck and shoulders, using surgical gloves is best but you can even use sandwich baggies-reason being the hands will absorb a lot of the lotion only to be washed off...

forma...you can also use gloves or baggie for applying of else just put it directly on forearms and rub them together, also you can apply to wrists and use them to apply to chest/inner arms/behind knees/inner thighs.

here is a tip...i use a hairdryer over applied areas after applying to help with drying and absorption, it actually makes a difference!!!

and yes, continuing to run forma and adding endo after dermacrine sounds like a great idea!!!
As usual, T nailed it.

He probably has more transdermal experience than anyone on this forum lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a fun stack!! Please be sure & leave some feedback if not during, maybe at least at the end.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a fun stack!! Please be sure & leave some feedback if not during, maybe at least at the end.
indeed...forma/dermacrine is one of my favorites, adding endo ups the ante even more!!! i can't imagine someone not having at least decent results from this!!!