BPS MacaPro!!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post

Which color maca(s) is used for MacaPro?

Thanks
    I'm not sure I understand the question, what do you mean?

2. They use black for boys who purchase it and girls get pink.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

They are different color macas and they all have different properties

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

" What are the colour differences?

There are several ecospecies of maca available. Although they share a similar nutritional profile, studies have shown that varieties within the species have distinct potential benefits:

o*Red Maca*is known for its higher concentration of antioxidant properties and for better prostate health.

o*Yellow Maca*is known for its beneficial effects on female fertility and menopausal symptoms. Yellow maca root is the maca most used by Peruvians in daily life.

o*Black Maca*is known for its positive effects on memory, latent learning and spermatogenesis.

"

"

5. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post

They are different color macas and they all have different properties
    I would be lying if I said that I knew.

I'll check for you.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I would be lying if I said that I knew.

I'll check for you.
    I understand and thanks a lot

7. I just picked up 2 bottles. I love me some maca! I usually just get powdered maca but this 20:1 standardization sounds nice

8. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles. I love me some maca! I usually just get powdered maca but this 20:1 standardization sounds nice
    Money knows whats up!

9. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles. I love me some maca! I usually just get powdered maca but this 20:1 standardization sounds nice
    I used to use the powder too. Hard to beat the price of this and it's definitely very effective.
    SEMPER FI!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    " What are the colour differences?

There are several ecospecies of maca available. Although they share a similar nutritional profile, studies have shown that varieties within the species have distinct potential benefits:

o*Red Maca*is known for its higher concentration of antioxidant properties and for better prostate health.

o*Yellow Maca*is known for its beneficial effects on female fertility and menopausal symptoms. Yellow maca root is the maca most used by Peruvians in daily life.

o*Black Maca*is known for its positive effects on memory, latent learning and spermatogenesis.

"

"
    I don't know for sure, either, but the picture on the bottle appears to be yellow. I'm interested to see what Jim find out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

11. I haven't forgotten about this, we've contacted the owner and are waiting for him to reply.

12. All I know is that you can get a bottle of MacaPro free right now when you buy a bottle of EndoSurge Turbo at Orbit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    All I know is that you can get a bottle of MacaPro free right now when you buy a bottle of EndoSurge Turbo at Orbit
    Heckuva deal and heckuva stack!

14. Is it actually be necessary to take 1 cap with 3 meals a day, or would taking 3 with breakfast suffice?

15. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Is it actually be necessary to take 1 cap with 3 meals a day, or would taking 3 with breakfast suffice?
    My best recommendation would be to spread your doses out, at least for the first 2 weeks. Once saturated (in my opinion) it shouldn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread out. Some have a difference of opinion. Doing it this way has you trying it both ways. Maybe one way will be more preferable to you than the other.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    My best recommendation would be to spread your doses out, at least for the first 2 weeks. Once saturated (in my opinion) it shouldn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread out. Some have a difference of opinion. Doing it this way has you trying it both ways. Maybe one way will be more preferable to you than the other.
    I agree here! Also i personally like dosing 1 cap in the morning and 2 at night! Ive found that to be my sweet spot as dosing goes!

17. I'll probably start breaking my dosing up again. I have a feeling dosing all 3 in the morning isn't working optimally.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I'll probably start breaking my dosing up again. I have a feeling dosing all 3 in the morning isn't working optimally.
    if i were to dose all 3 at once....it would be between 30 minutes to an hour before sex!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i were to dose all 3 at once....it would be between 30 minutes to an hour before sex!!!
    Do you notice acute effects like that? The only effects I notice seem to build up over time.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Do you notice acute effects like that? The only effects I notice seem to build up over time.
    i did not say i would dose that way all the time, 1/1/1 is optimal dosing...on the other hand once it is built up in the body, 3 caps before sex sounds like a fun night!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha.
    my pleasure, i was surprised and impressed by macapro...it far exceeded my expectations!!!

22. Right on. I'll report back on if something doses over the course of the day makes it better or not.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I got my order arriving today so I'm gonna give this a shot. (Hey ohhhh!)

24. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

25. Any chance BPS could make MacaPro a larger bottle since one only lasts 20 days?

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    endosurge/dermacrine/macapro.....and throw in adrenosurge and formestane , that is my next stack.
    Was just reading through this thread. I'm looking for some form! Still available anywhere?

27. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Lol sounds like fun!
    BPS Rep - Use Code Matt20 for 20% off ALL BPS Products!
    My Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271753-matts-log-journey-2.html

28. Can't find it at any online shop...anyone know where to get some?

29. Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Can't find it at any online shop...anyone know where to get some?
    a quick google search will solve this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M4OHN and BP?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:54 AM
  2. How long for high BP and acne to go away?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:21 AM
  3. super high BP from M1T
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:26 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:26 AM
  5. High BP
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9