Dermacrine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your derm experience? Did u run it solo or stacked? What were your results?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Solo.

With 5 days, lethargic, grumpy, mentally numb, loss of libido.

discontinued because I fancied keeping my girlfriend.

Tried again a year later, same results.

Gains may be good for you if you're single and don't need to talk to anyone.

check out sust-Alpha, instead or PES erase or Compound 20 if going for a recomp

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solo.

sorry you didnt like the product.

I know many people who use PH/AAS like to use it as a "base".

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Really wanted to, was scouring the world for some to try, just didn't work out for me.

Feedback ,generally, is good.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Subbed.

Would love to hear some feedback too ;)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Same here!
I'm considering to stack it through my second bottle of X-FACTOR and see what happens...? ;)

I've got some Divanex too, so maybe that can be thrown into the mix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Solo.

your results are not the norm....i can't explain why you had the effects you had, but this is not the effects that anyone else i know of have reported....

for those looking for results check out a thread title 'dhea and preg' in the anti aging section!!! i personally am on trt and into my 4th straight month on dermacrine and have no plans on stopping, i love dermacrine!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 4 and I don't feel anything negative or positive yet... And I'm only doing 3 pumps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't received the ABE yet. Just derm and ArA right now. One week so far
just subbed your log...gonna follow along!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your results are not the norm....i can't explain why you had the effects you had, but this is not the effects that anyone else i know of have reported....

for those looking for results check out a thread title 'dhea and preg' in the anti aging section!!! i personally am on trt and into my 4th straight month on dermacrine and have no plans on stopping, i love dermacrine!!!
I was just browsing and found this thread,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/150551-running-ai-w.html

Might explain his symptoms.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm looking to basically use up some spare bottles I've got laying around for a bit of a recomp before I dive into my first Epi cycle...

What would you guys think of running Dermacrine for 4 weeks and stacking with Alphamine for 8 weeks and then introducing Divanex for the last 4 weeks after Derma?

EDIT: I also have some DAA powder laying around and I have enough to last 8 weeks, so I could add this to the stack and use the bottle Divanex to ramp it up towards the end of the 'cycle' So to reiterate...

WEEKS 1 - 8 : Alphamine and DAA.
WEEKS 1 - 4 : Dermacrine
WEEKS 4 - 8 : Divanex.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to basically use up some spare bottles I've got laying around for a bit of a recomp before I dive into my first Epi cycle...

What would you guys think of running Dermacrine for 4 weeks and stacking with Alphamine for 8 weeks and then introducing Divanex for the last 4 weeks after Derma?

EDIT: I also have some DAA powder laying around and I have enough to last 8 weeks, so I could add this to the stack and use the bottle Divanex to ramp it up towards the end of the 'cycle' So to reiterate...

WEEKS 1 - 8 : Alphamine and DAA.
WEEKS 1 - 4 : Dermacrine
WEEKS 4 - 8 : Divanex.
dermacrine is very versatile, that stack should work out fine.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
dermacrine is very versatile, that stack should work out fine.
Cheers dude.

I'm going to run that and add new Erase to the mix too. Just don't know if I should go for 4 weeks or 8 on the Erase.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cheers dude.

I'm going to run that and add new Erase to the mix too. Just don't know if I should go for 4 weeks or 8 on the Erase.
if pes still has the buy erase get free dopinex i would get that, then your bases should be covered... or if you haven't already bought divanex use endosurge in it's place, endosurge has the same ingredient as divanex, plus macuna that is in dopidex.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
if pes still has the buy erase get free dopinex i would get that, then your bases should be covered... or if you haven't already bought divanex use endosurge in it's place, endosurge has the same ingredient as divanex, plus macuna that is in dopidex.
I already have the Divanex. I picked it up during the New Year sale... aaaand I actually still have some Dopadex at home I think, so I can drop one of them each night.

How many tabs of Erase per day you recommend?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already have the Divanex. I picked it up during the New Year sale... aaaand I actually still have some Dopadex at home I think, so I can drop one of them each night.

How many tabs of Erase per day you recommend?
i am on my 1st bottle of new erase, but i am taking it with epro-1/1 so i can't really say how effective it is. 1am/1pm would probably do it, but you could go ahead and throw in an afternoon dose for increased test boosting.

this should be a killer stack!!!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
i am on my 1st bottle of new erase, but i am taking it with epro-1/1 so i can't really say how effective it is. 1am/1pm would probably do it, but you could go ahead and throw in an afternoon dose for increased test boosting.

this should be a killer stack!!!
Thanks man! I'm pumped and planning on logging it (my first log!) if anyone is interested in coming along for the ride :)

Will need the kick in the arse I think. I ordered everything from GRN yesterday so now just the long wait for my box of goodies to arrive...
It was shipped today apparently, so perhaps next week?

So, this is it then;

Intermittent Fasting approach. Upper/Lower split program (8 - 12 rep ranges)

WEEKS 1 - 8: Alphamine + DAA + Erase (morning/arvo/evening) +Dopadex (2 tabs pre-bed)
WEEKS 1 - 4: Dermacrine (4 pumps per morning)
WEEKS 4 - 8: Divanex (morning/arvo/evening)

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

That should be fine. As long as it is after your shower, you should be OK. Morning is optimal, IMO, but not critical.

2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I try to hit my shoulders, traps, upper arms and upper chest, personally.
Answers in bold above :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I haven't had any issues when dosing later in the day

And upper back is below the neck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!
I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

More confident, better mood, etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

More confident, better mood, etc.
lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!
I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
why aren't you able to use it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why aren't you able to use it?
I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
you are going to live to see a hundred easily, lol......

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

mornings are best for me!!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers ;)

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers ;)

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.
i wouldnt feel anything with 1 pump