Dermacrine

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    I already have the Divanex. I picked it up during the New Year sale... aaaand I actually still have some Dopadex at home I think, so I can drop one of them each night.

    How many tabs of Erase per day you recommend?
    i am on my 1st bottle of new erase, but i am taking it with epro-1/1 so i can't really say how effective it is. 1am/1pm would probably do it, but you could go ahead and throw in an afternoon dose for increased test boosting.

    this should be a killer stack!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am on my 1st bottle of new erase, but i am taking it with epro-1/1 so i can't really say how effective it is. 1am/1pm would probably do it, but you could go ahead and throw in an afternoon dose for increased test boosting.

    this should be a killer stack!!!
    Thanks man! I'm pumped and planning on logging it (my first log!) if anyone is interested in coming along for the ride

    Will need the kick in the arse I think. I ordered everything from GRN yesterday so now just the long wait for my box of goodies to arrive...
    It was shipped today apparently, so perhaps next week?

    So, this is it then;

    Intermittent Fasting approach. Upper/Lower split program (8 - 12 rep ranges)

    WEEKS 1 - 8: Alphamine + DAA + Erase (morning/arvo/evening) +Dopadex (2 tabs pre-bed)
    WEEKS 1 - 4: Dermacrine (4 pumps per morning)
    WEEKS 4 - 8: Divanex (morning/arvo/evening)
    Fan of comics, superhero movies, and video games? Come Like my FB page and join in the discussion: www.Facebook.com/SuperheroSpot
    •   
       


  3. Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

    1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

    2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

    1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

    That should be fine. As long as it is after your shower, you should be OK. Morning is optimal, IMO, but not critical.

    2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area

    I wouldn't worry too much about that. I try to hit my shoulders, traps, upper arms and upper chest, personally.
    Answers in bold above
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  5. Thanks a lot for your help, man! Appreciate it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help, man! Appreciate it
    No problem! Thanks for supporting BPS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

    1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

    2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area
    I haven't had any issues when dosing later in the day

    And upper back is below the neck
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. I apply mine at 4 pm each day. Have about 3 weeks worth left.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I apply mine at 4 pm each day. Have about 3 weeks worth left.
    Have you used it before this run?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Have you used it before this run?

    Nope, I did try the liqua-vade version years ago, but didn't really notice anything from it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

    1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

    2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area
    if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

    dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

    dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!
    I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

    More confident, better mood, etc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

    More confident, better mood, etc.
    lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
    It definitely helps! Saving mine for a clean bulk after my cut
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
    why aren't you able to use it?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    why aren't you able to use it?
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
    you are going to live to see a hundred easily, lol......
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

    If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    SEMPER FI!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

    If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

    mornings are best for me!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Thank you sir.
    SEMPER FI!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

    mornings are best for me!!!
    i agree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

    1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

    Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

    p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

    1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

    Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

    p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.
    i wouldnt feel anything with 1 pump
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  25. I'm up to 10 per day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??
    By bkprice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Log in
Log in