Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help, man! Appreciate it
    No problem! Thanks for supporting BPS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

2. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area
    I haven't had any issues when dosing later in the day

And upper back is below the neck
    •   

3. I apply mine at 4 pm each day. Have about 3 weeks worth left.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I apply mine at 4 pm each day. Have about 3 weeks worth left.
    Have you used it before this run?

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Have you used it before this run?

Nope, I did try the liqua-vade version years ago, but didn't really notice anything from it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Hey guys, I've got two quick questions:

1) Since I always take my shower after the workout, would it be okay to apply Dermacrine in the evening as opposed to the morning?

2) Could someone please show me a pic indicating the exact position for the application on the back? When googling for "upper back", I only get images of the whole back area
    if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i understand correctly you will be showering in the evening-right? if so then i would go ahead and apply in morning as long as you have a minimum of 3-5 hours between applying and shoering...at least this is my rule of thumb....

dermacrine seems to work best for me 1st thing in the morning...i hate mornings, and have a tough time getting going-10 minutes after applying dermacrine i feel energized enough to get my arse in gear!!! tbh, of all the benefits i have felt from dermacrine this is probably my favorite!!!
    I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

More confident, better mood, etc.
    [email protected] com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I agree. I just feel better throughout the day after the Dermacrine has been applied.

More confident, better mood, etc.
    lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

lol...i worked 3rd's for over 20 years, it came naturally for me...gettin up at 5-6am on the other hand has proven to be a real bear. i went 3 weeks off dermacrine, and hated it---really glad to be back on derma again!!!
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
    It definitely helps! Saving mine for a clean bulk after my cut
    [email protected] com

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why aren't you able to use it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

why aren't you able to use it?
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
    you are going to live to see a hundred easily, lol......

14. Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

mornings are best for me!!!

16. Thank you sir.
    SEMPER FI!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

mornings are best for me!!!
    i agree

18. I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.
    i wouldnt feel anything with 1 pump

20. I'm up to 10 per day.

21. Damn dude!! 3 wasn't enough? What are you feeling/seeing now with 10, compared to just 3?
    SEMPER FI!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Damn dude!! 3 wasn't enough? What are you feeling/seeing now with 10, compared to just 3?
    Started it at 7, and went up to 10. It's mostly just an increase in good mood, better concentration, relaxed feeling, better libido.

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Started it at 7, and went up to 10. It's mostly just an increase in good mood, better concentration, relaxed feeling, better libido.
    Damn, maybe I should've ordered 2!! Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Damn, maybe I should've ordered 2!! Lol.

It was the last time I was able to afford to purchase some supplements a while back. So I ordered 5 bottles to really test it out. I have low natural T levels so it seemed to help out and there was a dramatic increase in energy and mood when I first started taking it. Now it just seems to have leveled off and I do feel a slight boost after applying it each day but it just seems to be "maintenance" at this point. I'm not sure but I'd guess my DHEA levels are naturally low also. So the first week it was night and day as far as mood, energy, confidence. I mean extremely dramatic change.

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It was the last time I was able to afford to purchase some supplements a while back. So I ordered 5 bottles to really test it out. I have low natural T levels so it seemed to help out and there was a dramatic increase in energy and mood when I first started taking it. Now it just seems to have leveled off and I do feel a slight boost after applying it each day but it just seems to be "maintenance" at this point. I'm not sure but I'd guess my DHEA levels are naturally low also. So the first week it was night and day as far as mood, energy, confidence. I mean extremely dramatic change.
    what you are describing is very close to how trt was for me when i 1st started, i guess the biggest difference being the trt took longer to kick in!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest weaning off so you don't have a dramatic drop off, maybe even run an ai/test booster--not so much as a pct but to keep mood and energy from tanking.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what you are describing is very close to how trt was for me when i 1st started, i guess the biggest difference being the trt took longer to kick in!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest weaning off so you don't have a dramatic drop off, maybe even run an ai/test booster--not so much as a pct but to keep mood and energy from tanking.
    Yeah I've got plenty of stuff to use for that. Test Powder, Anabeta, Alphamax...Erase Pro, which I'm on my second bottle now and I should finish up Dermacrine before I finish the bottle.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I've got plenty of stuff to use for that. Test Powder, Anabeta, Alphamax...Erase Pro, which I'm on my second bottle now and I should finish up Dermacrine before I finish the bottle.
    excellent...just wanted to give you a headsup, my friend!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.

the recommended dosages are listed by weight, and shoud give maximum effectiveness for most. if you are getting good results at a lower dose think of yourself as fortunate, dermacrine is a true bargain for you!!!

btw-BPS endosurge also contains macuna, plus 3,4 -divanill and maca...great to stack with derma, in my experience!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    At the end of my bottle I used 6 or 7 on the last day, as there wasn't enough left for another day anyway. I felt the exact same way.

I must have lower DHEA levels as well.
    [email protected] com

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    btw-BPS endosurge also contains macuna, plus 3,4 -divanill and maca...great to stack with derma, in my experience!!!
    Ordering that soon!! That would also be perfect as a stand alone product.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM
  4. Dermacrine??