Dermacrine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Dermacrine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I'm back at waking up at 4 getting off at 3. Wish I was able to use my derm right now. Need energy!
    why aren't you able to use it?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

why aren't you able to use it?
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I just got off not too long ago. Plus I'm only 24. Don't wanna do too much at my age. I like to spread everything out. Even natty cycles I only do like 1 or 2 long ones (8 -12) weeks a year
    you are going to live to see a hundred easily, lol......
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can't wait to start my Dermacrine. So, if I'm taking my showers @ night, it's still ok to apply in the mornings? I usually put lotion on after showering. Should I not do this around my back when using Dermacrine?

If I'm going to the gym for cardio, should I wait till after cardio (lots of sweat) when my skin is dry to apply it?
    i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

mornings are best for me!!!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you sir.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i try to give myself minimum of 3 hours after applying for showereing/swimming/cardio.

mornings are best for me!!!
    i agree

8. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

Everyones so keen to overdose everything these days

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I found after experimenting 1 squirt was all I needed, not 3. 3 made me feel like crap and numb.
    1 squirt adds something to my day, you get a buzz and you feel it drying you out. I mainly use it for days when I need an alpha mentality or a feel good if ive been on the beers

1 squirt lasts me ages too but gives me insomnia if done at night, so experiment and listen to your body.

p.s. Get on the velvet bean if you can sleep, usp powerful is always on hand for me.
    i wouldnt feel anything with 1 pump

10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm up to 10 per day.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Damn dude!! 3 wasn't enough? What are you feeling/seeing now with 10, compared to just 3?
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn dude!! 3 wasn't enough? What are you feeling/seeing now with 10, compared to just 3?
    Started it at 7, and went up to 10. It's mostly just an increase in good mood, better concentration, relaxed feeling, better libido.
    S.N.S. Rep

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Started it at 7, and went up to 10. It's mostly just an increase in good mood, better concentration, relaxed feeling, better libido.
    Damn, maybe I should've ordered 2!! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  14. Diamond Member

Damn, maybe I should've ordered 2!! Lol.

It was the last time I was able to afford to purchase some supplements a while back. So I ordered 5 bottles to really test it out. I have low natural T levels so it seemed to help out and there was a dramatic increase in energy and mood when I first started taking it. Now it just seems to have leveled off and I do feel a slight boost after applying it each day but it just seems to be "maintenance" at this point. I'm not sure but I'd guess my DHEA levels are naturally low also. So the first week it was night and day as far as mood, energy, confidence. I mean extremely dramatic change.
    S.N.S. Rep

15. Diamond Member

It was the last time I was able to afford to purchase some supplements a while back. So I ordered 5 bottles to really test it out. I have low natural T levels so it seemed to help out and there was a dramatic increase in energy and mood when I first started taking it. Now it just seems to have leveled off and I do feel a slight boost after applying it each day but it just seems to be "maintenance" at this point. I'm not sure but I'd guess my DHEA levels are naturally low also. So the first week it was night and day as far as mood, energy, confidence. I mean extremely dramatic change.
    what you are describing is very close to how trt was for me when i 1st started, i guess the biggest difference being the trt took longer to kick in!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest weaning off so you don't have a dramatic drop off, maybe even run an ai/test booster--not so much as a pct but to keep mood and energy from tanking.
  16. Diamond Member

what you are describing is very close to how trt was for me when i 1st started, i guess the biggest difference being the trt took longer to kick in!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest weaning off so you don't have a dramatic drop off, maybe even run an ai/test booster--not so much as a pct but to keep mood and energy from tanking.
    Yeah I've got plenty of stuff to use for that. Test Powder, Anabeta, Alphamax...Erase Pro, which I'm on my second bottle now and I should finish up Dermacrine before I finish the bottle.
    S.N.S. Rep

17. Diamond Member

Yeah I've got plenty of stuff to use for that. Test Powder, Anabeta, Alphamax...Erase Pro, which I'm on my second bottle now and I should finish up Dermacrine before I finish the bottle.
    excellent...just wanted to give you a headsup, my friend!!!
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post

the recommended dosages are listed by weight, and shoud give maximum effectiveness for most. if you are getting good results at a lower dose think of yourself as fortunate, dermacrine is a true bargain for you!!!

btw-BPS endosurge also contains macuna, plus 3,4 -divanill and maca...great to stack with derma, in my experience!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

At the end of my bottle I used 6 or 7 on the last day, as there wasn't enough left for another day anyway. I felt the exact same way.

I must have lower DHEA levels as well.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

btw-BPS endosurge also contains macuna, plus 3,4 -divanill and maca...great to stack with derma, in my experience!!!
    Ordering that soon!! That would also be perfect as a stand alone product.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I concur.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
  22. Diamond Member

formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine was one of the best stacks i've ran...too bad forma was dc'ed!!!
  23. Diamond Member

I just got an email about endosurge original version on sale.
    S.N.S. Rep

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Really? Wow.

I didn't think it was in stock anywhere!
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Holy crap, where??
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Share the wealth broski!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine was one of the best stacks i've ran...too bad forma was dc'ed!!!
    I still need to try this. I may do it this summer maybe

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can anyone here testify as to how soon effects are visable? i dont know jack about prohormones, except that a transdermal like this or other methods designed to get around the absortion issues are superior. i had tried a liposomal version and quit after 12 days of nothing happening, but then i was reading reviews for a dhea prohormone that was designed to convert to 1-test and a reviewer said to expect results in three weeks, a timeframe which i had never tried for regular dhea . im basically interested in any effect this could have for energy/vigilance. im also interested in what the verdict is around here as far as cycling dhea goes, as there seems to be some debate online as to whether that is necessary (and i see someone here going on four months)
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    can anyone here testify as to how soon effects are visable? i dont know jack about prohormones, except that a transdermal like this or other methods designed to get around the absortion issues are superior. i had tried a liposomal version and quit after 12 days of nothing happening, but then i was reading reviews for a dhea prohormone that was designed to convert to 1-test and a reviewer said to expect results in three weeks, a timeframe which i had never tried for regular dhea . im basically interested in any effect this could have for energy/vigilance. im also interested in what the verdict is around here as far as cycling dhea goes, as there seems to be some debate online as to whether that is necessary (and i see someone here going on four months)
    i will be honest with you, do not expect old school ph-like results with dermacrine....but the energy and vitality is really nice, and it comes quickly for most users. it is recommended to go no more than 2 months on dermacrine then take time off.

i went longer than that due to my being on trt....
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i will be honest with you, do not expect old school ph-like results with dermacrine....but the energy and vitality is really nice, and it comes quickly for most users. it is recommended to go no more than 2 months on dermacrine then take time off.

i went longer than that due to my being on trt....
    Thanks for the info. About the energy you experience from it; are we talking less hours slept in a night, enhanced productivity during the day, maybe even some more endurance in the gym? Im looking at dermacrine because im wondering if the nutricology i dosed at 150mg was actually liposomal. Ive had liposomal thst did get things right to the bloodstream, but there was alot of lecithin involved, whereas nutricology used he liposome spray, which i hav ereason to believe doesnt work the way it should.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like me some Dermacrine to replace my preg and dhea capsules. I just started Pump Spray by E-Pharm and am applying that twice a day all over, so I wonder if this would cross interact...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'd like me some Dermacrine to replace my preg and dhea capsules. I just started Pump Spray by E-Pharm and am applying that twice a day all over, so I wonder if this would cross interact...
    Apply in a different area

33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Question about dermacrine. Once it dries is it ok to put moisturizer on over the dermacrine?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Question about dermacrine. Once it dries is it ok to put moisturizer on over the dermacrine?
    x2 - I want to hear BPS rep's opinion on this, too. I asked the same thing just today about Pump Spray in E-Pharm's section, because I moisturize after every shower with YES to Carrots stuff and my skin looks and feels awesome. Having healthier skin does make for more efficient permeability...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

What kind of time frame are we talking about in between the two?
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What kind of time frame are we talking about in between the two?
    I'm not sure that's why I'm asking. Should I wait one hour? Two hours? Or just skip it all together? I want to do whatever gets the ingredients through my skin the best
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm not sure that's why I'm asking. Should I wait one hour? Two hours? Or just skip it all together? I want to do whatever gets the ingredients through my skin the best
    When do you normally apply the dermacrine?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    When do you normally apply the dermacrine?
    Not using it quite yet but when I do I'll use it in the morning
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I think having a hot shower (opens your pores) before applying is your best bet. I'm not sure about the lotion, as I never have used that. What is this Pump Spray? Never heard of it.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

After a shower usually or no?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine Sustain for PCT
    By Travis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7