Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i used to rep for a company no longer here at AM...they had seperate formestane/dermacrine clone products...i used to run them together, and results were nothing less than fantastic....for me at least, these products were made for each other!!!

imo, bps dermacrine/formasurge should give at give results at least as good...

if anyone has tried this i would really like to hear your thoughts/results!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in people's experiences

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
libido will explode...i wish there were something for my wife to keep up!!!! might be time for a new fleshlight, lol.
Lmao!!!! Might be a wise investment :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to be running this sometime in the near future along with a few other goodies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im going to be running this sometime in the near future along with a few other goodies.
hell yeah!!!

hope you have a few ladies lined up....or one in particular who enjoys bedroom activities, lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah!!!

hope you have a few ladies lined up....or one in particular who enjoys bedroom activities, lol.

bahahahaha

thinking maybe x gels and/or anabeta to stack with this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bahahahaha

thinking maybe x gels and/or anabeta to stack with this
would give killer results, imo....ara and formestane would be too tough on my joints, but you are a lot younger!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would give killer results, imo....ara and formestane would be too tough on my joints, but you are a lot younger!!!
very true! id be loaded on fish oil though, no doubt. From my experiences with supplements, I either get killed in libido or its sky high, minimal aggression on some supps, and acne. Have never had any joint issues...yet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very true! id be loaded on fish oil though, no doubt. From my experiences with supplements, I either get killed in libido or its sky high, minimal aggression on some supps, and acne. Have never had any joint issues...yet
i would be willing to bet hard earned money libido goes up on that stack!!!

ara is a great compound, it's just not for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would be willing to bet hard earned money libido goes up on that stack!!!

ara is a great compound, it's just not for me.
what doses have you tried with ArA? Should be getting my endosurge turbo bottle soon to add in my log

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run two bottles of Endosurge Turbo back to back in my upcoming bulk (after the New Year).

So you guys think that ABE and X-gels (with GMS) would be the way to go? Would I also really benefit from running Formasurge or Dermacrine with this?

Also, I can't seem to find any Anabeta Elite, I guess it's still being re-formulated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to run two bottles of Endosurge Turbo back to back in my upcoming bulk (after the New Year).

So you guys think that ABE and X-gels (with GMS) would be the way to go? Would I also really benefit from running Formasurge or Dermacrine with this?

Also, I can't seem to find any Anabeta Elite, I guess it's still being re-formulated.
my past history with ara was great results, but resulted in to much arthritc pain for me, i wish i could use them but pain is too much. i highly recommend ara to those that can tollerate the joint discomfort, fish oil and cissus would probably be a nice addition, imo.

as to adding formasurge and dermacrine, hell yes i think they would be of benefit!!! i think formasurge/dermacrine is a fantastic one-two punch!!! left to the body, right hand haymaker upside the head, knock em dead!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Follow my log. I'm running X gels with endosurge turbo along with anabeta so you should see similar results. ArA and endosurge for 8 weeks, anabeta for the first 4 weeks

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ive just started derma and I'm adding forma after one bottle. The derma spreads out really well, my chest shoulders and as far as I can reach on my upper back with 4 pumps. Where would I apply the forma? Legs??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive just started derma and I'm adding forma after one bottle. The derma spreads out really well, my chest shoulders and as far as I can reach on my upper back with 4 pumps. Where would I apply the forma? Legs??
in am. i put 2pumps derma and 1 pump forma in my hand and apply together...then do other side. you can then apply the 2nd application of forma in pm to either same location or other. neck and shoulders are idea location, but backs of knees inside arms tops of feet, or legs will be fine.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think it said on the bottle to use them in separate locations?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it said on the bottle to use them in separate locations?
you are right it does say that on the dermacrine label. even though i have have been having stellar results applying them together, i won't advise going against the label directions...arms/shoulders/neck/back/behind knees/tops of feet are all good locations.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Running Formasurge/Dermacrine/Endosurge Turbo together piques my interest. Any feedback from this stack?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Running Formasurge/Dermacrine/Endosurge Turbo together piques my interest. Any feedback from this stack?
i can't do links but i just finished a 2 month run...look for it in supplement review section.