Vanillean Stacks!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Seems like Vanillean stacks with just about anything. Personally, I can't wait to see a Vanillean/DCP2.0 stack!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found Vanillean stacks best with bbq sauce :food:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up a stack. Couldnt resist.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet Baby Ray's of course!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Bought my wife the Vanillean/PX Black combo. I'm logging PX Black now and she's been on Vanillean for about 3 weeks and has lost 9 pounds.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
3lb loss/week is significant. Kudos to her!
She has trouble losing weight due to a slow functioning thyroid, so she's pretty happy with it.

DAG2013

Awards
Ugh, of course an Alphamine/Vanillean stack is put up a couple days after I order Vanillean!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kept seeing the reviews and logs and ended up getting me some as well. As soon as it arrives I will be logging it along with Msten. Can't wait to see how this works out!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to following, man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kept seeing the reviews and logs and ended up getting me some as well. As soon as it arrives I will be logging it along with Msten. Can't wait to see how this works out!
Link us up brotha!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Definitely link us, Pack.

Vanillean + Decimate has been treating me well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I will!!! WOO WOO WOO

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuep!! Just still awaiting on the Vanillalean lol.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Need dosing input for PX Black/Vanillean stack. Wife will be starting tomorrow and is not sure how to dose together. She is currently on Vanillean 3 times a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need dosing input for PX Black/Vanillean stack. Wife will be starting tomorrow and is not sure how to dose together. She is currently on Vanillean 3 times a day.
I would keep dosing the Vanillean at 3 caps a day and dose the PX Black according to the label or a cap below since she is a female.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I would keep dosing the Vanillean at 3 caps a day and dose the PX Black according to the label or a cap below since she is a female.
Thanks bro!

Northcutts

Awards
Anyone think Driven Sports Lean X-treme with it is a good idea? I am tempted.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a killer stack :yup:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed the Vanillean/Alphamine stack. So far the combo crushes my appetite. I also love the way within 15mins of taking the Vanillean, I can feel the warmth of the Capsaicin. My only issue so far is I have only been taking it for 6 days, and have had 5 virtually empty pills that I have thrown out. I could tell they felt weird, very light, so I squeezed them and there was hardly a drop powder in them. I haven't gone through the rest of the bottle, because the few full ones I squeezed cracked, and I found out taking a cracked one burns the crap out of throat lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your review! Accidents do happen. Sorry you got the raw end of the deal. Do you have any of the empty caps left? If so, can you please email me pictures of them to rob [at] bulkperformancesolutions.com?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your review! Accidents do happen. Sorry you got the raw end of the deal. Do you have any of the empty caps left? If so, can you please email me pictures of them to rob [at] bulkperformancesolutions.com?
No Biggie! I just tossed them out, don't have pics

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good review cubsfan. Keep us posted as time goes on.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, capsaicin and mucus membranes don't get along too well - putting it in caps takes care of that though. Next time, taking a cracked cap with some milk or another buffered liquid should help.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed the Vanillean/Alphamine stack. So far the combo crushes my appetite. I also love the way within 15mins of taking the Vanillean, I can feel the warmth of the Capsaicin. My only issue so far is I have only been taking it for 6 days, and have had 5 virtually empty pills that I have thrown out. I could tell they felt weird, very light, so I squeezed them and there was hardly a drop powder in them. I haven't gone through the rest of the bottle, because the few full ones I squeezed cracked, and I found out taking a cracked one burns the crap out of throat lol.
Glad you're liking it, and I'm sorry you've experienced empty caps. Do you have a log up by chance?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're liking it, and I'm sorry you've experienced empty caps. Do you have a log up by chance?
No log for Alphamine/Vanillean going. But I will be logging an intra soon. So I will be in a sense logging all products. I'll drop a link in here.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just added Vanillien to my stano. Three weeks together only than adding some other goodies