How do I purchase 2.0?
- 10-01-2007, 10:40 PM
- 10-02-2007, 08:57 AM
- 10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Taken from NutraPlanet
Serving Size: 1 scoop (38g)
Servings per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from fat 81
Total fat 9g 12%
saturated fat 1g 2%
Trans fat 0G
cholesterol 5mg 1%
Dietary fiber 1g
Total carbohydrate 5g 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Micellar casein, Whey protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate, Glutamine peptides, Taurine), Sunflower oil, Sodium caseinate, Mono and diglycerides, Dipotassium phosphate, Silicone dioxide, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Natural and artificial flavor, Medium chain triglycerides, Modified food starch, Creatine monohydrate, Potassium chloride, Xanthan gum, Acesulfame potassium, Sucralose, Carnitine fumerate, Annatto, Soy lecithin.
**At first glance there looks to be some small errors, but cannot verify 100%. I know what changes Dave planned on making, however in tha end there may have been some last minute substitutions... I'll find out for sure.
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
So you are saying that everyone can purchase this from Nutraplanet?
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
10-04-2007, 10:16 AM
except Sam posted the old label, I will scan labels later today
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2002, 09:31 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 08:31 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:50 PM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2002, 11:20 AM