Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0

jay12

Awards
Chocolate/Peanut Butter: Just had my first serving this afternoon. Two scoops in 16oz of skim milk mixes great (although most things do in blender bottles). As for taste, the best way I can describe it is a king size Reese's peanut butter cup. The peanut butter flavor definitely overshadows the chocolate, but it's definitely something I would enjoy drinking every day.

Cookies & Cream: This flavor is GREAT, but doesn't mix as well as the chocolate/peanut butter. The best part of this shake are the last couple of ounces that contain all of the cookies crumbs. Reminds me a lot of an Oreo cookie blast from Sonic.

Overall, I'd say that UP 2.0 is definitely the best MRP that I've ever had. The nutritional profile is even more impressive considering how great they taste. I definitely recommend giving UP 2.0 a try. Hopefully, as people hear more about this, they will find all of the other great products in the Xtreme/Myonova/BSL lineup.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your review.

I actually like tha mixability (or lack there of) both C&C/Banana. I think it makes them a little thicker and more full-bodied personally. Either way, they leave no clumps and IT'S ALL GOOD! :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
when the final of this arrives,will the fat content/sources be the same?I thought CLA was thought to be added.Either way,killer formulation and product.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
when the final of this arrives,will the fat content/sources be the same?I thought CLA was thought to be added.Either way,killer formulation and product.
Same fat sources, but servings will be cut in half. This will provide 24 servings a bottle instead of 12. We can market it better that way.

Rice Oligodextrin was added as a carb/fiber and WPC was omitted for final versions.

Thanks for tha props!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Same fat sources, but servings will be cut in half. This will provide 24 servings a bottle instead of 12. We can market it better that way.

Rice Oligodextrin was added as a carb/fiber and WPC was omitted for final versions.

Thanks for tha props!
Cool-so two scoops will be 9g. fat?I'm using strawberry supremacy right now,I'm thinking how nice this would be with some Banana UP2.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Cool-so two scoops will be 9g. fat?I'm using strawberry supremacy right now,I'm thinking how nice this would be with some Banana UP2.
No, one scoop will be a 'serving'.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, I gotta try the Cookies and Cream! Sounds awesome.

Any word on getting UP-OG in Cookies and Cream flavor??

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Man, I gotta try the Cookies and Cream! Sounds awesome.

Any word on getting UP-OG in Cookies and Cream flavor??
We did up a sample, but was deemed a little off. More than likely it was what inspired 2.0

...so maybe someday :)