- 08-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I have been a BSL supporter from the beginning. I still have a bottle of your transdermal carrier, do you think it is still good to use? It has been kept indoors in a dark closet for about three years. Thanks!My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
- 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Pour out some of tha carrier, add some active (yohimbine) and try a small test area. If it's systemic you ought to be able to notice some effects. IE: increased heart rate
If it's Sytenhance, your guess is as good as mine. Use it and hope for tha best.
08-03-2007, 10:09 AM
I believe its from the dawn of transdermal carriers. High foluting sytenhance stuff didnt exist then. Its systemic, no doubt.
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By RUREADY4ME in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:13 PM
- By usualsuspect112 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:48 AM
- By Flash in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:35 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:09 PM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2003, 12:17 AM