New BSL ph?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Someone has been reading another site...

This is scheduled for release tha day after our Hot Wing flavored Ultra Peptide hits. ;)

Fear not however, we do have a few tricks up our sleeves we've been working on... something in a nice blister pack. Last I heard it just needs outside graphics.

A new ICE flavor should be arriving VERY soon too. For anyone who liked Fruit Punch, you might want to stock up because once it's gone... it's gone!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
are one of these things the anabolic that was gonna be in the protein-mrp?if so, is this a NHA?and lookin forward to new ice flavor-new UP flavors are gonna rock once they are out too.

jay12

Awards
Nah, just checking to see if you guys were still on vacation, but I guess you all get no love on AM unless you start attaching some alkyls to stuff...please let this new flavor be sour cherry

Someone has been reading another site...

This is scheduled for release tha day after our Hot Wing flavored Ultra Peptide hits. ;)

Fear not however, we do have a few tricks up our sleeves we've been working on... something in a nice blister pack. Last I heard it just needs outside graphics.

A new ICE flavor should be arriving VERY soon too. For anyone who liked Fruit Punch, you might want to stock up because once it's gone... it's gone!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
are one of these things the anabolic that was gonna be in the protein-mrp?
No, it's too costly. I have hopes that it'll eventually come to market. I think Dave still wants to but we just need some quick hits in tha meantime.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
when are you gonna have test broprionate? :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
that we were saving until we could sell it in a stack with human browth hormone

:bb3:
which is better for PCTz....bromid or brolvadex

really though, do you guys have new stuff coming soon?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
really though, do you guys have new stuff coming soon?
A new ICE flavor to replace Fruit Punch, as well as retail versions of Banana and C&C Ultra Peptide PRO by early to mid-August with all new labels.

Then an unannounced "NHA" capsulated product sometime thereafter.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
i know there is a thread already with this, but any kind of eta when new flavors, like cinnamon grahm, might be ready for regular ultra peptide?and is the ''nha'' something that is gonna be new to people, or something that is out already?either way, sounds weet and lookin forward to it.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
i know there is a thread already with this, but any kind of eta when new flavors, like cinnamon grahm, might be ready for regular ultra peptide?
September? Right now focus is on launching UP PRO and obtaining a customer base. When you produce your products in a FDA / USDA / cGMP compliant facility that is not your own, different runs of products take time. It's actually a lengthy process that few seem to understand, including myself. :)

and is the ''nha'' something that is gonna be new to people, or something that is out already?
A new twist to ingredients already seen.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know UP 2 is all set to go and is doing rather nicely-will this NHA be the next release?It sounds interesting...didn't you also mention it's not something that will need PCT?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
September? Right now focus is on launching UP PRO and obtaining a customer base. When you produce your products in a FDA / USDA / cGMP compliant facility that is not your own, different runs of products take time. It's actually a lengthy process that few seem to understand, including myself. :)
I was under the impression according to your sig you guys made your stuff in house?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I know UP 2 is all set to go and is doing rather nicely-will this NHA be the next release?It sounds interesting...didn't you also mention it's not something that will need post cycle therapy?
Probably not next, but we'll get it out.

It's expensive to make. No PCT needed...