The Customizer is on Vacation

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is merely an FYI as those that order Black Star Labs products may experience a slight delay in shipment over tha next week. However, orders should still eventually make there way out.

By tha time The Customizer returns, we should have our new labels done or very close to being done for Xtreme Formulations. I think it'll be a welcomed change as our very own Whey Supremacy and Ultra Peptide Pro should making their appearences at NUTRAPLANET. In line with our change, we'll be relaunching the Xtreme Formulation website as well.

Xtreme Formulations is also looking to release our new protein optimizing additive which can be used as a standalone or as an add-on to supercharge both Ultra Peptide and Ultra Peptide PRO. I'm really excited about this one as it's a rather uniquely put together pro-hormonal product thats a combination of naturally derived ingredients, each scientifically backed and guarenteed to work... and best of all requires no post cycle therapy.

Dave and I have already discussed selecting a couple testers, but our tester list will be short comprised of two different boards. I would like ideal candidates using just tha basics a couple week(s) prior to and during supplementation. I thought this might be a good heads up for those interested.

As always, thanks for all your support!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy your time off, Dave. Looking very forward to the new site and labels as you previously mentioned to me that you were interested in doing so and now it looks like you are. Can't wait.