Osmolyte

icey

icey

Awards
I noticed this product was not on the Black Star Labs company page, but for sale on another store's website. Any chance it is coming back to the Black Star Labs site?

I'm digging that $10 GO!!!!!!!!!

lionel

Awards
i agree

I noticed this product was not on the Black Star Labs company page, but for sale on another store's website. Any chance it is coming back to the Black Star Labs site?

I'm digging that $10 GO!!!!!!!!!
This is one of THE MOST underrated supp out there. Very basic YET effective compounds that do the job. Would love to see it up at a good price too.

Nice find icey.. i thought i was the only one who knew about it.. lol

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
plans are to bring this back with possibly a new twist to it :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Osmolyte is the first and only product designed specifically to maintain cellular fullness and protect vital enzymes crucial to energy production. As performance reaches maximal levels, catalytic enzymes become the weakest link in the energy system. Until now, products have focused primarily upon only providing fuel sources and literally left the system exposed to being shut down in response to enzymatic denaturation. Osmolyte attacks this issue directly by forcing muscle cells to become maximally engorged with enzyme protecting fluid, leading to increased performance and a more full, tight physique.

What's In It?

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (10g)
Servings Per Container: 35

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 23
Total Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 0
Total Carbohydrates: 0
Protein: 5,600mg
Sodium: 50mg

Amounts per serving (10g):
L-Taurine: 4,200mg
Tri-Methyl Glycine: 4,200mg
Glucronolactone: 1,000mg
Niacinamide: 100mg
Potassium: 50mg

Active Ingredients:
Free form L taurine, ultra pure tri-methyl glycine, glucuronolactone, malic acid, niacinamide, potassium mono-phoshpate, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, citric acid.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea the only problem i had with it is it would turn into a brick..lol..great product tho..just needed a chisel sometimes to get it out of the container

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This is one of THE MOST underrated supp out there. Very basic YET effective compounds that do the job. Would love to see it up at a good price too.

Nice find icey.. i thought i was the only one who knew about it.. lol
I agree. So was NitroJet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
Sanosuke Supplements 10