**First Run: Ultra Peptide PRO**

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Fellow fitness enthusiasts and Xtreme Formulation / Black Star Lab supporters, it is with great pleasure to finally introduce to you our new product Ultra Peptide PRO to the bodybuilding community...

We are currently a few hours away from hosting limited quantities of this exclusive first batch direct via our BSL website. This first run will be used similar to a "beta test" to obtain user feedback and gain future demand. Once BSL sells out of product and an appropriate amount of time has been given to consider future development, Ultra Peptide PRO will then be shipped to Nutraplanet.com and other fine retailers.

This is your chance as a consumer of Xtreme/BSL products to finally speak-out about the newest rendition of your favorite protein blend... ULTRA PEPTIDE!

More Information to Come :)

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
So what makes it PRO? I liked the original
From toad on another forum.

"In short, it will be a gainer type product similar to Mass Meal including shelf stable fats, CLA and Micellar Casein as a prime protein source."

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
From toad on another forum.

"In short, it will be a gainer type product similar to Mass Meal including shelf stable fats, CLA and Micellar Casein as a prime protein source."
Correct...

We are still keeping our original Ultra Peptide and Casein Pro as well, no worries there.

Customizer has tha exact breakdown of macros and will be disclosed with time... just waiting on our web guy to update.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Correct...

We are still keeping our original Ultra Peptide and Casein Pro as well, no worries there.

Customizer has tha exact breakdown of macros and will be disclosed with time... just waiting on our web guy to update.
any update when it will be posted??

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Anything on this Toad? Still see nothing.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to put it up on the site until it actually arrives, I've learned my lesson with freight companies :)

The thermochat winners will have their product shipped today, sorry for the delay on that but it just wasn't here to send.

the 2 new flavors on this are cookies & cream and banana cream, I will post up the label info later this afternoon
So it appears in house, just a matter of time... hold tight. :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be Cookies and Cream flavored regular UP as well, or just UP PRO?

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Cookies N Cream
STANDARD NLEA NUTRITION FACTS
DATE ISSUED: (#X7081E1 - 3/22/07)
Serving Size = 75 g (2 scoops)
Calories 340.0
Calories from Fat 160.0
Total Fat 18.0 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
Cholesterol 10.0 mg
Sodium 240.0 mg
Potassium 620.0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 11.0 g
Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
Sugars 6.0 g
Protein 35.0 g
Vitamin A 0.0 % ADV
Vitamin C 0.0 % ADV
Calcium 50.0 % ADV
Iron 0.0 % ADV

Cookies in Cream

Protein Blend (Micellar casein, Whey protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate, Glutamine peptides, Taurine), Sunflower oil, Sodium caseinate, Mono and diglycerides, Dipotassium phosphate, Silicone dioxide, Fructose, Natural and artificial flavor, Maltodextrin, Medium chain triglycerides, Modified food starch, Creatine monohydrate, Cookie Pieces, Potassium chloride, Xanthan gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame potassium, Carnitine fumerate, Soy lecithin.
Allergen Note: Contains Milk & Soy lecithin. This product manufactured on machinery that also may process products that may contain milk, egg, soy and tree nuts.

Banana Cream
STANDARD NLEA NUTRITION FACTS
DATE ISSUED: (#X7081E2 - 3/22/07)
Serving Size = 75 g (2 scoops)
Calories 350.0
Calories from Fat 160.0
Total Fat 18.0 g
Saturated Fat 2.0 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
Cholesterol 10.0 mg
Sodium 240.0 mg
Potassium 620.0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 13.0 g
Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
Sugars 8.0 g
Protein 37.0 g
Vitamin A 0.0 % ADV
Vitamin C 0.0 % ADV
Calcium 60.0 % ADV
Iron 0.0 % ADV

Banana

Protein Blend (Micellar casein, Whey protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate, Glutamine peptides, Taurine), Sunflower oil, Sodium caseinate, Mono and diglycerides, Dipotassium phosphate, Silicone dioxide, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Natural and artificial flavor, Medium chain triglycerides, Modified food starch, Creatine monohydrate, Potassium chloride, Xanthan gum, Acesulfame potassium, Sucralose, Carnitine fumerate, Annatto, Soy lecithin.
Allergen Note: Contains Milk & Soy lecithin. This product manufactured on machinery that also may process products that may contain milk, egg, soy and tree nuts.

knightowl

Awards
Any plans for chocolaty flavours ? maybe chocolate banana crunch ? chocolate peanut butter ? chocolate mint ( I know the first try was not too good )

Also does the cookies and cream have little bits of cookies like you know what ?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Any plans for chocolaty flavours ? maybe chocolate banana crunch ? chocolate peanut butter ? chocolate mint ( I know the first try was not too good )

Also does the cookies and cream have little bits of cookies like you know what ?
C & C has cookie bits, yes.

We'll also have regular Chocolate and Vanilla flavors for V2. Customizer thinks these flavors taste almost as good if not BETTER than a McDonald's milkshake... That says a lot if you ask me! :)

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
C & C has cookie bits, yes.

We'll also have regular Chocolate and Vanilla flavors for V2. Customizer thinks these flavors taste almost as good if not BETTER than a McDonald's milkshake... That says a lot if you ask me! :)
The first two flavors are DAMN GOOD. Customer was kind enough to let me sample both and they live up to the flavoring hype. I thought cookies and cream was good until I tried the banana the next day. Taste like a milkshake, even with water. Another terrific flavoring job here and the formula is nice also. Two thumbs up.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I just had the banana UP Pro 2.0

DAMN!!!

This is easily one of the best tasting anythings I've ever had. And I mixed it in water! :D :hammer:

I guess now I'll be buying some cookies and cream. :woohoo:
Nice work BSL.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I just had the banana UP Pro 2.0

DAMN!!!

This is easily one of the best tasting anythings I've ever had. And I mixed it in water! :D :hammer:

I guess now I'll be buying some cookies and cream. :woohoo:
Nice work BSL.
If you really love us, please feel free to pimp on that OTHER board. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
how many servings per container..i wanna order the cookies and cream and i going to give the R&R a try

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thanx zach now i dont have to wait to place my order..doing it now..gotta love insomnia..lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i got this today i will post a review if anyone is interested..bought RR too,def kicked me harder then a reg zma product..least it seemed like it did to me

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It's yummy! :p

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea this stuff is insane.im a total ***** when it comes to protein drinks,mrps and gainer..ii usually hate the taste..this is like a real milk shake..love it

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
yea this stuff is insane.im a total ***** when it comes to protein drinks,mrps and gainer..ii usually hate the taste..this is like a real milk shake..love it
Did you have to wait a couple minutes for the little particle thingies to dissolve completely? I'm assuming those were bits of fat.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Did you have to wait a couple minutes for the little particle thingies to dissolve completely? I'm assuming those were bits of fat.
lol i didnt notice them i have a that shaker cup that has the spring ball in it..i shake and chug..zero probs..mixes easy as hell

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
1 down... 999,999 to go. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
NP is picking you guys up right?

Once we officially make it an Xtreme Formulations product. Labels are currently being made, it'll probably be another month however until it's all said and done.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Once we officially make it an Xtreme Formulations product. Labels are currently being made, it'll probably be another month however until it's all said and done.
This is where I was confused. So, you can purchase from the BSL site?

I've been looking at XF and XF retailers.

Anywho, I love XF Ultra Peptide, and will look into buying some UP 2.0 if still available.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
am i reading something wrong...i thought 2 lbs. at 75 grams a serving was gonna equal ~12 servings

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
12 servings... for now.

But then again, whey prices are going up and our products haven't.

It becomes an even better deal.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
definitely still a good deal, 20 servings for 20 dollars just sounded funny to me

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Peanut Butter

LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON IT'S WAY... :)