**First Run: Ultra Peptide PRO**

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. NP is picking you guys up right?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    NP is picking you guys up right?

    Once we officially make it an Xtreme Formulations product. Labels are currently being made, it'll probably be another month however until it's all said and done.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Once we officially make it an Xtreme Formulations product. Labels are currently being made, it'll probably be another month however until it's all said and done.
    This is where I was confused. So, you can purchase from the BSL site?

    I've been looking at XF and XF retailers.

    Anywho, I love XF Ultra Peptide, and will look into buying some UP 2.0 if still available.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    This is where I was confused. So, you can purchase from the BSL site?
    Yup.

    https://www.blackstarlabs.com/blacks...roducts_id=412
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    20 bucks for 20 servings?
    •   
       


  6. am i reading something wrong...i thought 2 lbs. at 75 grams a serving was gonna equal ~12 servings

  7. 12 servings... for now.

    But then again, whey prices are going up and our products haven't.

    It becomes an even better deal.

  8. definitely still a good deal, 20 servings for 20 dollars just sounded funny to me

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    12 servings... for now.

    But then again, whey prices are going up and our products haven't.

    It becomes an even better deal.
    this is well worth it believe me

  10. Chocolate Peanut Butter

    LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON IT'S WAY...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Chocolate Peanut Butter

    LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON IT'S WAY...
    Yummy!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultra Peptide Pro 2.0
    By jay12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
  2. Ultra Peptide PRO V-2.0
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:48 AM
  3. Preparing first run of PP
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 01:00 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:51 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in