Allocation of UCP Band Funds

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I received an email this morning from UCP of Central PA's Development Director asking me how I would like my funds applied as we are close to meeting our first goal of $500.

A few choices are as follows:

1. to the overall agency needs
2. to the assistive technology recycling program
3. to the development of an accessible playground on the west shore
4. to the UCP Foundation to support the needs of the future

Since this project was made possible and funded by you, our valued BSL customers, I would like for those who have hepled to supported this initiative to have a say in where these funds are allocated. Personally, I have no particular preference and will most likely go to "overall agency needs" unless popular vote determines otherwise.

Once again, I thank you with your overwhelming support and I'm very hopeful to continue this project for many months to come!

Cheers
:cheers:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Go for the playground man! PLAYGROUND!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Toad,

In your personal opinion, would it be most beneficial in any of those areas? School us.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure, I've been trying to school myself actually. Correspondence with tha Development Director has been slow. All three sound wonderful, but I'd like to know how many cases we have in our area... point being, eventhough a playground sounds nice, how much use would it really get? If there is an over-abundance of children on tha West Shore great, but if affected children are in scattered locales within Central PA, will it still get used frequently? ... I don't know, hopefully they figure out these demographics before consideration.

Otherwise as I said earlier, I'm really impartial. I do want to learn more about tha assistive technology recycling program however.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did you let me miss this?:study::think: :)
I received an email this morning from UCP of Central PA's Development Director asking me how I would like my funds applied as we are close to meeting our first goal of $500.
How soon does this goal approach and how close are you?
2. to the assistive technology recycling program
I also like this.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Why did you let me miss this?:study::think: :)
You just need to get on AM more often. ;)

I suppose "our first goal of $500" is a little misleading in that A) I actually just wrote a check for $600 and B) there is no set number of goals. I'm currently trying to write my next proposal in a way which allows an infinite amount of time to fundraise once these go more mainstream. I'd be more than happy and very proud of myself as well as others generosity to eventually see numbers close to $2,000+ and I think with time could be attainable. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7