new UP flavors

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I was just wondering how work is goin on the new flavors for Ultra Peptide?I seen in a thread they were cookies and cream,mint,banana, and grahm cracker.They sound sweet!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
We are very close on tha Dark Chocolate Mint. If all goes well, I'd expect 2-3 weeks...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sweet....i'm guessing the others sometime around end of march?the banana and grahm cracker have my interest..but I'll buy em all..

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Just got word... I'm being sent a Dark Chocolate Mint sample, and to my surprise a Cookies and Creme sample as well today.

This should get interesting. :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sweet..keep us updated...the banana and grahm cracker are the ones I look forward to the most...but I'll def. try em all.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
did you try those samples yet?if so, how were they?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
did you try those samples yet?if so, how were they?
They honestly weren't that great and Customizer pretty much agreed, so we are changing gears a bit and now focusing on Cinnamon Graham Cracker and Banana Creme.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it's hard to make a good mint anything. You always run the risk of making it just taste like toothpaste.

But yeah, get that graham cracker out! :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that grahm cracker sounds sweet...what happens to cookies and cream and mint now, they kinda go back to the drawin board?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that grahm cracker sounds sweet...what happens to cookies and cream and mint now, they kinda go back to the drawin board?
Pretty much... I mean we still have plans on coming out with them eventually, they just need more work. Customizer is all over tha place with ideas. After spending all weekend with him I realize it just a matter helping Dave with follow-through, especially with these flavors. :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much... I mean we still have plans on coming out with them eventually, they just need more work. Customizer is all over tha place with ideas. After spending all weekend with him I realize it just a matter helping him with follow-through, especially with these flavors. :)
Man, if you guys ever need help with testing, formulation, or whatever, I would be more than happy to give input. I seriously would like to see BSL expand.

And not to sound arrogant, but my first piece of advice is: get new labels. When I finally convinced the guy at the supp store to stock Vendetta, he was a little put-off on how "underground" the labels looked. If this becomes a serious consideration for you, I might actually be able to help with it. :)

And no, I'm not just looking for handouts.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Man, if you guys ever need help with testing, formulation, or whatever, I would be more than happy to give input. I seriously would like to see BSL expand.

And not to sound arrogant, but my first piece of advice is: get new labels. When I finally convinced the guy at the supp store to stock Vendetta, he was a little put-off on how "underground" the labels looked. If this becomes a serious consideration for you, I might actually be able to help with it. :)

And no, I'm not just looking for handouts.
Actually, you are spot-on with this one. Almost to tha point where it sounds like you talked to Dave about it before posting. ;) ... New labels are in tha works too. We are going to try and see if we can have them ready to roll with our new flavors.

We shall see...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
the new lables sound nice..it will be nice to see BSL/XF EXPAND AND MAKE A BIG SPLASH. Realisticly, whats it lookin like for all these flavors to come out?late March or late April to be able to try all of them?sorry for askin so much, but Ultra Petide is one of 3 proteins i use and is my favorite by far and new flavors are gonna be sweet.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
the new lables sound nice..it will be nice to see BSL/XF EXPAND AND MAKE A BIG SPLASH. Realisticly, whats it lookin like for all these flavors to come out?late March or late April to be able to try all of them?sorry for askin so much, but Ultra Petide is one of 3 proteins i use and is my favorite by far and new flavors are gonna be sweet.
No idea, but I will make an announcement as soon as I have updates... it depends on getting tha flavors right, as well as our labels. In this industry, there are always delays.

envythahustla

Awards
I can't wait for that banana creme to come out.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for that banana creme to come out.
I'll make you sure you NEVER get any. You knwo I have that power. If you want it, you're gonna have to :duel: me for it.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Envy talked me into running chicken wing and beer flavor