Attn: Critique Black Star Labs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm sure there are quite a number of you out there that have purchased from BSL within the last month. For those that have, what do you see as some of our strengths as a company. What do you perceive as our weaknesses? I've personally seen more than a few great reviews on numerous boards, but has anyone been dissatisfied with their purchases or experience? We at BSL pride ourselves on our honesty and being straight-forward with our customers. Because of this, we expect much the same in return. We will never delete or close a thread on customer complaints, we want to hear it... Good, Bad, and Ugly. So here is your chance. Let us help you by voicing what we do right and what needs to be improved upon.

...and as always, Toad thanks you for your time. :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
GO Rocks!

So does whey supremacy.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Why not push XF products more. Not everyone knows how good they really are

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Why not push XF products more. Not everyone knows how good they really are
We do, just not here as this is a Black Star Labs forum. ;)

Xtreme Formulations is more recognized toward this crowd than is BSL, but BSL is more of a parent company which has seen little play.

Where do you see holes in our Xtreme Formulation marketing?

What do you suggest?

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
We do, just not here as this is a Black Star Labs forum. ;)

Xtreme Formulations is more recognized toward this crowd than is BSL, but BSL is more of a parent company which has seen little play.

Where do you see holes in our Xtreme Formulation marketing?

What do you suggest?
Maybe hit up some ads in MD, Flex, etc?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Maybe hit up some ads in MD, Flex, etc?
I agree that would most likely be best, however I don't think most realize just how expensive those are to run on consistant basis... so how about winning a Custom Chopper instead? Surely, with such a kick-butt idea you'd think there should be a nice draw of online business... How it all pans out in tha end, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
BSL needs to start accepting checks or money orders. I'm SOL until my new card comes in (damn bank keeps screwing up). :(

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
actually we do, you can get that option while checking out in the shopping cart

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I'm sure there are quite a number of you out there that have purchased from BSL within the last month. For those that have, what do you see as some of our strengths as a company. What do you perceive as our weaknesses? I've personally seen more than a few great reviews on numerous boards, but has anyone been dissatisfied with their purchases or experience? We at BSL pride ourselves on our honesty and being straight-forward with our customers. Because of this, we expect much the same in return. We will never delete or close a thread on customer complaints, we want to hear it... Good, Bad, and Ugly. So here is your chance. Let us help you by voicing what we do right and what needs to be improved upon.

...and as always, Toad thanks you for your time. :)

I used to like your site a lot better back about 5 years ago. Now there really isn't much to it anymore.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Make the XF ultra peptide jugs bigger dammit!!! :) heh

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Make the XF ultra peptide jugs bigger dammit!!! :) heh
I am starting a line of (usually retailed) items sold in bulk, BCAA capsules, beta alanine capsules, EAA capsules, and casein pro to name but just a small few items :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
yes make bigger jugs like even if it is only like 4lbs and add some bannana creme or like orange creme :woohoo:
We are working on those flavors. ;)

jay12

Awards
I am starting a line of (usually retailed) items sold in bulk, BCAA capsules, beta alanine capsules, EAA capsules, and casein pro to name but just a small few items :)
How about 10 lb bags of Cytofuse (or 5 lb jugs)? Also, a sour cherry Cytofuse would be on point.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
How about 10 lb bags of Cytofuse (or 5 lb jugs)? Also, a sour cherry Cytofuse would be on point.
instead of bags I may do a discounted case (6 bottle) price

Gdawg

Awards
Do you actually own/run the Myonova site? None of the links for the info on cytofuse work. All of them direct you to the main product page.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Do you actually own/run the Myonova site? None of the links for the info on cytofuse work. All of them direct you to the main product page.
I need to chew somebody out for that, yes that is our site. If you have any questions though I will be more than happy to answer

Gdawg

Awards
Thanks. I'm mainly wanting to see the product info, but would also like to view the formula faq; if it is finished.

RB12

RB12

Awards
you guys have been making very good progress on improving the site and I have always been impressed with customer service. I know some of them have been addressed here and you have fixed a number of them, but all the dead links get frustrating and it really ticks me off on any product page to not have the ingredient profile listed.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
...all the dead links get frustrating and it really ticks me off on any product page to not have the ingredient profile listed.
Understandable... Unfortunately Customizer's Web Guy hasn't been doing that great of a job. If there is any specific product questions just ask or PM me and I'll do my best to field whatever you got coming. :)

I actually had to hand-type Cytofuse's label.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Understandable... Unfortunately Customizer's Web Guy hasn't been doing that great of a job. If there is any specific product questions just ask or PM me and I'll do my best to field whatever you got coming. :)

wow, that is ridiculous. I am aware of the problems with the web guy, I know you and Dave has been quick to respond to any questions/issues that have arisen as a result of web related problems and I greatly appreciate that.

If he is in the market, let me know, I can pass along some names of some reliable developers for you.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established

Time to fire the web guy, Dave, or give him a good shake.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I just took a quick peak over at the BSL site. I see the web guy is starting to clean up the site nicely.

A Xtreme Formulations website upgrade planned in the future also?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I just took a quick peak over at the BSL site. I see the web guy is starting to clean up the site nicely.
It is still very quirky, hopefully all gets fixed ASAP or else I'm personally finding Dave a new webguy myself.

RB12

RB12

Awards
It is still very quirky, hopefully all gets fixed ASAP or else I'm personally finding Dave a new webguy myself.
please realize that half the links go to blank pages. When you click on "bulk caps and powders" the page shows up empty save a link on the side that says "recently added" which has bulk caps and powders. :aargh:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
please realize that half the links go to blank pages. When you click on "bulk caps and powders" the page shows up empty save a link on the side that says "recently added" which has bulk caps and powders. :aargh:
We know :)

Please refer to "Current Site Issues" thread.

jeglinas

jeglinas

Awards
Received my first order the next day i live pretty close I actually payed via paypal via e-mail Great communication by Dave !! Great stuff!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of this happening soon?
Perhaps, I know we have to get rid of old stock before we can put out our new labeled line-up. I'm not sure if Myonova will be part of this or not.