E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I would just about jizz if that comes to fruition. :eek:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I heard a rumor about an upcoming deal of 4 jugs of whey supremecy for $60.00 anytime coming soon?

Thanks
Didn't your Momma ever tell you not to spread rumors?:nono:

If it's what I'm thinking then what was originally proposed got Chopped N Screwed worse than a Slim Thug/ Paul Wall track.

There was talk between Dave and I about doing something similar with Casein Pro once tha new flavors hit. But now with BSL soon to be carried at bb.com, I have no idea if this will ever pan out.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't your Momma ever tell you not to spread rumors?:nono:

If it's what I'm thinking then what was originally proposed got Chopped N Screwed worse than a Slim Thug/ Paul Wall track.

There was talk between Dave and I about doing something similar with Casein Pro once tha new flavors hit. But now with BSL soon to be carried at bb.com, I have no idea if this will ever pan out.
Damm, oh well thanks.

When will BB carry whey supremecy? Because I want to buy from BSL direct before prices go up....:)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Damm, oh well thanks.

When will BB carry whey supremecy? Because I want to buy from BSL direct before prices go up....:)
Considering our 2007 Promo just kicked off on bb.com, I'd imagine relatively soon. In fact, they may have a bunch of our stuff now and it's a matter of updating tha site.