FREE Cytofuse?!?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeeeeah Buddy! :dance:

Stay tuned and check back early on Friday to find out how you can receive a free Cytofuse during our Weekend Special.

:cheers:

jay12

Awards
hook it up; hey any chance of the fish oil price going down soon?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'll be here...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
hook it up; hey any chance of the fish oil price going down soon?
We do business with quite a few Universities, because of this there are a couple products such as Fish Oil that are price fixed.

Sorry, I've asked already. :p

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It is Christmas - I give everyone some love. Especially you toad....

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeeeeah Buddy! :dance:

Stay tuned and check back early on Friday to find out how you can receive a free Cytofuse during our Weekend Special.

:cheers:

All orders totaling $100 or more (before S&H) receive a free Cytofuse of choice from now until 12 AM Sunday, Dec. 16th CST...

Please feel free to specify desired flavor in tha "comments" section of your order.

Thanks for your support!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

jay12

Awards
Cool deal. On another note, I've got so many BSL/Xtreme 2-lb containers of stuff it's getting to be ridiculous. You guys should go old school protein customizer-style and start offering bulk cytofuse in bags (Vendetta too while you're at it).

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
BTW, those in tha know that want to get their hands on a TheUnlikelyToad "Overcome" band early may do so by placing "Overcome" band in tha comments section of your order as well... an additional $5 fee will be charged to your account.

They will officially go on sale once tha write-up is complete by a very special MOD here at Anabolicminds. ;)

This is a recognized United Cerebral Palsy fund raising event.

EDIT: Giving 60% now as each band cost less than estimated purchase price.

Attachments