10% DISCOUNT! Whey, Casein Blend, BCAA, EAA, CEE, post workout. Use the Coupon!

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to AM, I have been meaning to get things going here for awhile but have gotten very sidetracked with things lately.

As a way of giving back to the AM members we will be running a 10% discount good from now through Monday November 27'th! Enter the coupon code "AM10" in the comments field upon checkout.

Please note that the shopping cart will not automatically reflect this discount, however the cart does not process charges to the CC, we will adjust the total manually when the card is processed. Discount good for product only (not shipping)

Also, please note that anyone who ordered at the site in the last 2 days automatically had 10% duducted from the order so no worries about being the early bird :good:

Thanks again, and please provide us any feedback you deem necessary. I want this sub section of AM to be very interactive.

-Dave

ps. did I mention that well over 90% of orders received by noon CST ship same day

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
...Discount good for product only (not shipping)

ps. did I mention that well over 90% of orders received by noon CST ship same day.
Speaking of shipping, what are your rates like as I'm having a little trouble finding them on tha site?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
... and if you haven't already taken notice.

Taken directly from Black Star Labs main page. :study:

As if all of this wasn’t good enough, we are proud to extend an additional incentive and bonus to help prove ourselves to you! We would like to announce our monthly giveaway of $250 in FREE SUPPLEMENTS. One lucky winner will win a drawing on the 1’st of every month for a $250 gift voucher available immediately for use in the Black Star Labs shopping cart on any item(s)* of their choice! Entries into the drawing are given out on a “one per order” basis and tallied up all month from the 1’st to the last day to be entered in the official drawing on the first of the following month.

Who knows, maybe it could be your lucky month. :cheers:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Last Day of Discount BUMP. :bruce3:

Those who like Designer Supplements Xceed might also like BSL's Lemon flavored CEE powder as a cost effective alternative.