Feedback about GO!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just got 2 bottles of GO! and was wondering if there is some feedback around..

Thanks

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I just got 2 bottles of GO! and was wondering if there is some feedback around..

Thanks
Have you ever used Neurostim+C before?

I'd say it's pretty similiar with a more pronounced sense of awareness/focus.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, not. I used ALRI Primed, and a lot of other stims like AMP, etc... But I'll be doing a good review on them for sure ;)

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I have used GO in the past and found it to be effective. Admittedly, I have not used it in quite a while. I had better focus on it while feeling more energized. There are very few preworkout products that I have used due to me being very sensitive to stimulates but this one worked well for me without a crash afterwards

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Go a lot and Vendetta form time to time. Liked them both.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BSL is a top notch company, and GO! is a very effective product.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Great! I can't wait to get those ones! Thanks all!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go! rocks. I should pick some up, been a while.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Go! rocks. I should pick some up, been a while.
Yes, you should.

10% off

While you're at it, try some Watermelon or Strawberry Whey Supremacy. :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had 10% off too! GREAT! I WILL be getting some more of your products if I like them ;) I got the two flavours, so I will be writing reviews about em pretty soon.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used this a long time ago when the product first came out. good energy, focus and mood without a lot of caffiene. I want to order more but I need to know the shipping method.

C

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
domestic goes with UPS, Canada goes with USPS

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. i think i will pick up a couple containers

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just got them! Taste is delicious, one small thing though, it looked like cotton candy that has been sprayed with water :( one small clump was all I found in the jars. Should I still take full dose or just one scoop will equal 2-3?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like it got wet somehow, I have a tub that is at least 1.5 years old and it is packed down somewhat but nothing like that. They should take care of you on that I'm sure.

J

jay12

Awards
Just got them! Taste is delicious, one small thing though, it looked like cotton candy that has been sprayed with water :( one small clump was all I found in the jars. Should I still take full dose or just one scoop will equal 2-3?
Yeah, that's normal. The only time I remember getting GO that wasn't a big clump was when it first came out (back when it had a ghetto label). There's nothing wrong with it, but just know that if you use 3 scoops like the label says, you're getting more than 15 g and it won't last very long. I seem to remember measuring and 2 scoops actually worked out to be the correct serving size.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So they are ALL one solid mass?

I'm a bit confused as you are asking if you should still take a full dose... as in tha full container as a serving? LOL

Did you try forking it apart and shaking it like crazy?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So they are ALL one solid mass?

I'm a bit confused as you are asking if you should still take a full dose... as in tha full container as a serving? LOL

Did you try forking it apart and shaking it like crazy?
Yes both of them are one solid mass..

Well, its just that 1 serving is 2-4 scoops. 4 scoops of that might equal to 8 as it's just a small clump that's remaining... Yes I tries shaking it to no avail. :(

J

jay12

Awards

Well, its just that 1 serving is 2-4 scoops. 4 scoops of that might equal to 8 as it's just a small clump that's remaining... Yes I tries shaking it to no avail. :(
That's how GO always is; just use 2 scoops (it's close to 10 g)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

it's just a small clump that's remaining...

To me that still sounds like two different things, hence tha confusion. If there's a small clump then it's not one solid mass. In all honesty, I've only used GO! once back in tha day and my experience is more along tha lines of what jay12 said... either way I'm sure we'll help you will this. Just be patient for Dave (customizer) to respond.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
GO! is back at $9.95 for a limited time in case it has gone unnoticed. :)

Not one person has claimed a special discount on receipts yet...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GO! is back at $9.95 for a limited time in case it has gone unnoticed. :)

Not one person has claimed a special discount on receipts yet...
BUMP...WOO HOO!!!!

G

Gdawg

Awards
Will this deal last atleast till Tuesday of next week?

I'm going out of town till then and don't want a package sitting on my porch unattended for that long, so I'd rather wait until I return to place an order.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Will this deal last atleast till Tuesday of next week?

I'm going out of town till then and don't want a package sitting on my porch unattended for that long, so I'd rather wait until I return to place an order.
I really have no clue, that's Customizer's call.

But if it does GO! back to normal price and you have not ordered, PM me... I'll see to it you get a discount with your order. :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
No John, don't use it, just send it to me so I can dispose of it safely. :smite: :fool2:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Put it in the freezer overnight. Next morning, send that brick for a ride in the food processor. Afterwards, store the powder in the fridge.

ALCAR is notorious for clumping/bricking up.

icey

icey

Awards
GO! is the best energy booster I have ever used

I started using it in 2003, and have tried many other brands since then, but I still come back to it.

I use 3 scoops in the morning, with some Piracteum, and some extra tyrosine caps, and it is a very solid combination. I find I don't need it before a workout to boost energy as its effects last a long time. (I workout 4 -5 hours after waking up).

Only adverse effect I find is that it stunts my appetite a little bit in the morning, probably due to the caffeine, and I have a nervous/tight stomach in the mornings anyways so I'm extra sensitive.

I also find GO! helps out my mood tremendously, and I like that it doesn't use caffeine or other stimulants as a crutch, it's more focused on other ways of keeping your brain energy up, and this is good because the effects stay solid over time.

I have also used GO! for other non-workout purposes over the past few years, mostly for work. I went through a crazy couple of years where I literally lived at my job, was on low sleep all the time. GO! kept me sane and helped me keep focus. I wouldn't recommend anyone use it in this way though, since if you get caught in that situation, you should find a way out of it.

I think the bottom line is that GO! keeps you in a consistent state of high energy, but not a psychotic, "ZOMG LETS DESTROY THIS PLACE!!!!! GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!" freaky way. It's always reliable and gives me a good sense of well being.

Mad props to GO, still the best energy drink out there.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

I started using it in 2003, and have tried many other brands since then, but I still come back to it.

I use 3 scoops in the morning, with some Piracteum, and some extra tyrosine caps, and it is a very solid combination. I find I don't need it before a workout to boost energy as its effects last a long time. (I workout 4 -5 hours after waking up).

Only adverse effect I find is that it stunts my appetite a little bit in the morning, probably due to the caffeine, and I have a nervous/tight stomach in the mornings anyways so I'm extra sensitive.

I also find GO! helps out my mood tremendously, and I like that it doesn't use caffeine or other stimulants as a crutch, it's more focused on other ways of keeping your brain energy up, and this is good because the effects stay solid over time.

I have also used GO! for other non-workout purposes over the past few years, mostly for work. I went through a crazy couple of years where I literally lived at my job, was on low sleep all the time. GO! kept me sane and helped me keep focus. I wouldn't recommend anyone use it in this way though, since if you get caught in that situation, you should find a way out of it.

I think the bottom line is that GO! keeps you in a consistent state of high energy, but not a psychotic, "ZOMG LETS DESTROY THIS PLACE!!!!! GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!" freaky way. It's always reliable and gives me a good sense of well being.

I never realized just how many diehards there were/are for this product until I started working for tha company.

Simply put, tha feedback has been phenominal.

RB12

RB12

Awards

great review and well said, I find the same. The effects of GO! do not seem to diminish as quickly as a number of other stims on the market.

I keep one jug in my office and one at my house, but usually only need it when i need a boost, the lack of a crash is the best part too, bc i know i can keep going on it.