Welcome Black Star Labs!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    Welcome Black Star Labs!!


    BSL has been around for a while and most people are already familiar with their flavoring system. They have decided to join the AM team so everyone give them a nice warm welcome!!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0

    Well this is an unexpected surprise.

    Welcome to AM.:bb:
  3. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0

    Welcome BSL! I've been enjoying your strawberry flavouring for a while now.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Welcome BSL! I've been enjoying your strawberry flavouring for a while now.

    It is good, isn't it?

    If you like Watermelon, I suggest you try some Cytofuse. That stuff is Bananas... er, Watermelontastic and HIGHLY addictive too!
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Over the years I have heard many good things about their company.

    WELCOME!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,182
    Answers
    0

    Gimme an N gimme a J...

    Gimme some Nitrojet!!!

    Welcome BSL, welcome.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Gold Member
    HairyLarry35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    592
    Answers
    0

    Welcome aboard!
  8. Black Star Labs
    Board Sponsor
    Customizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Gimme an N gimme a J...

    Gimme some Nitrojet!!!

    Welcome BSL, welcome.
    check out the flavored aminos we have now.

    :bruce1:

    thanks for the welcome everyone!
  9. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0

    Hello
  10. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Good to see you here BSL.... welcome.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0

    Wow! BSL in the house. Nice to see the name resurface. Welcome.
  12. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0

    I wanna see Nitrojet get overhauled and put back on the market. The best amino acid product I ever bought!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Welcome. Dave is a great guy.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0

    I remember when I cleaned Sam out of his Go!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I remember when I cleaned Sam out of his Go!

    At $9.99 you can't do any better on price that's for sure.
  16. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Welcome! I always wanted to try your products.. I guess it's time now
  17. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Done! Go! is on it's way
  18. www.bestpricenutrition.co m
    Board Sponsor
    johnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0

    Dave is the most stright up, honest, integrity 1st guy one can deal with. Big time, 1st class guy here.
  19. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Answers
    0

    welcome BSL
  20. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,182
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I remember when I cleaned Sam out of his Go!
    Yeah, then Vin Diesel made a movie about it called "GOne in 60 seconds!"
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  21. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Yeah, then Vin Diesel made a movie about it called "GOne in 60 seconds!"
    LOL!!
  22. Registered User
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Answers
    0

    I've never tried you guys before...but when people say "flavoring system" I instantly think of you guys...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    WOW I have heard of customizer for years and BSL, (good things about both of them, but I never knew they were one in the same.

    Yea yea I know I have never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  24. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0

    Welcome!
  25. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Very good company and Dave has some good info on training too. Welcome aboard BSL
  26. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    WOW I have heard of customizer for years and BSL, (good things about both of them, but I never knew they were one in the same.

    Yea yea I know I have never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed


    CROWLER
    What is most amazing to me is how put together Dave's original product line was. After all these years and leaps in scientific understanding, they still hold up very well to today's standards. Well before Xtend there was ICE. Dave helped pioneer tha whole BCAA+G movement and was first to develop a market. ...Look at Vendetta and Relentless for goodness sake. Nowadays postworkout products like Myozene and Anator are all tha rage. Tha base of those products are tha heart of tha Vendetta/Relentless combo... and Dave's stuff goes at least 5 years back. I'm tellin' ya when it comes to spending your supplemental dollar, you can't go wrong with BSL/ Xtreme Formulations. Quality supplies at a hype free cost. Integrity is BSL's selling point.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    What is most amazing to me is how put together Dave's original product line was. After all these years and leaps in scientific understanding, they still hold up very well to today's standards. Well before Xtend there was ICE. Dave helped pioneer tha whole BCAA+G movement and was first to develop a market. ...Look at Vendetta and Relentless for goodness sake. Nowadays postworkout products like Myozene and Anator are all tha rage. Tha base of those products are tha heart of tha Vendetta/Relentless combo... and Dave's stuff goes at least 5 years back. I'm tellin' ya when it comes to spending your supplemental dollar, you can't go wrong with BSL/ Xtreme Formulations. Quality supplies at a hype free cost. Integrity is BSL's selling point.
    I love Vendetta, it tastes like Twizzlers
  28. Gold Member
    moklepaul's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0

    I still have a few unopened tubs of ICE, haha...

    Good to see you here
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  29. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    I still have a few unopened tubs of ICE, haha...

    Good to see you here
    Just remember ICE has that extra beat a la cymbal clap in it... not to be confused with David Bowie's - Under Pressure.
  30. Registered User
    bird4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I remember when I cleaned Sam out of his Go!
    Half my supplement closet is GO (stocked up when BSL put it on sale for 9.99)!

    Honestly guys, 3 scoops GO and 1 scoop Body Octane is the greatest tasting drink ever. Drink it everyday. Those two companies need to team up or something!
  31. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Answers
    0

    Nice addition. I always found GO to be a great product for me.

    What is CytoFuse?
  32. Registered User
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by bird4three
    Honestly guys, 3 scoops GO and 1 scoop Body Octane is the greatest tasting drink ever. Drink it everyday. Those two companies need to team up or something!
    Quite a possibility... eventually.
  33. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Quite a possibility... eventually.
    Really? Nice...
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0

    Dave!!!!

    GOD it is great to see you. I can't wait to see things rolling again for you.

    Everyone get ready for some BSL specials at the old NP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Dave!!!!

    GOD it is great to see you. I can't wait to see things rolling again for you.

    Everyone get ready for some BSL specials at the old NP.
    Not again! I cant handle all those specials! They will make me crazy
  36. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0

    Big Dave in the HOUSE! Bout time my man

    BSL has the best flavorings in the biz...
  37. Black Star Labs
    Board Sponsor
    Customizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Dave!!!!

    GOD it is great to see you. I can't wait to see things rolling again for you.

    Everyone get ready for some BSL specials at the old NP.
    Matt, good to see you back on the boards too, it's been awhie. let's find a way to make our company's work together and benefit all the consumers

    also, I've been meaning to contact you, I want to try some of your new products out
  38. Black Star Labs
    Board Sponsor
    Customizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Big Dave in the HOUSE! Bout time my man

    BSL has the best flavorings in the biz...
    thanks for the comps, I've been working extensively as of late on even better flavors :bb:
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Customizer
    Matt, good to see you back on the boards too, it's been awhie. let's find a way to make our company's work together and benefit all the consumers

    also, I've been meaning to contact you, I want to try some of your new products out
    Shoot me a PM or an email and we can talk more.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Customizer
    thanks for the comps, I've been working extensively as of late on even better flavors :bb:
    Hope you have enough stock
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Star Labs down?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 01:02 PM
  2. black star labs transdermal
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 05:41 PM
  3. BSL(black star labs)?
    By jetset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:30 PM
  4. Black Star Labs
    By Stroyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in