Vector Blood Work

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Vector Blood Work

So vector is officially the GOAT

Hereís my blood work from Tuesday. I had not gotten checked since January. Which shows total test was 554.

Iíve been on vector apx 2 weeks and you can see my T is now at 993. Iíve been absolutely killing my workouts and my bedroom game. And the mirror is speaking for itself with regards to muscle fullness and vascularity. Fcking GOAT. I knew I felt GREAT, but these results are something special.

Attachment 163879Attachment 163880
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. that's quite impressive
    •   

3. that is beastly! out of curioustiy, what were the other 2 spikes from (2017 it looks like)?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. 1. Nearly a 100% increase in test levels.
    2. Nearly 170 points ABOVE THE REFERENCE RANGE!

Both of these are the reasons I dont usually support test boosters. They rarely increase test levels more than 10-20% if that and never above normal.
    Vector isnt even a test boosting product and its doing more than any other test booster I know of.
    Pretty impressive.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    that is beastly! out of curioustiy, what were the other 2 spikes from (2017 it looks like)?
    Just increases/playing around with clomid dosing. But the sides became too much taking it daily. EOD at night is my sweet spot.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Were you on any other supplements or drugs in the past few months?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    We’re you on any other supplements or drugs in the past few months?
    Nope
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. How many caps per day.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nope
    I thought you were on Viron and Folli 2?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

10. So your last bloodwork was around 4 months ago, and your automatically attributing the test increase because you've been on Vector for 14 days and happened to finally get bloodwork done after 4 months have passed between tests? If you had done a blood test right before taking Vector than there might be some merit in giving the product credit for the increase in test levels.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I thought you were on Viron and Folli 2?
    He was. Also;

Trt and an Ai
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nope
    So TRT and an AI isnít a drug.....really...

13. I posted this in our sub-forum information thread about VECTOR, but it fits here as well:

I'm on TRT and dialed in pretty good with my protocol, and have been off of all supplementation for over a year as I've not been in the gym due to injury, so I'm not expecting my T to change, but I'll get my bloods as per every 4 months and check for anything unusual.

Supports that I have consistency taken with my TRT:
    • CoQ10
    • Krill Oil
    • Fiber (Old Guy)
    • Testosterone Cypionate 100mg / week SubQ
    • AI (.625mg E4D)
    • No HCG (My balls are just fine thanks, et al)

My Stack
    • Vector
    • Follidrone 2.0
    • Viron (might add)

My expectations
    I'll get bloods next in 3 months, then again in another 3-4 months
    If my T has a delta in an upward direction of 20-300 points I'd be surprised,
    and I'm not considering the possibility.

I am experiencing the following with Vector.
    • Improved Sleep
    • Faster Recovery (+ No DOMS)
    • Vivid Multiple Dreams
    • Better Mood, and some positive Aggression
    • More Power Output (*I cut a minute off of my commute to work. I ride my bike)
    • Pump and Fullness
    • I'm dropping weight, Fat (On a cut but it's a recomp, and the GDA effect is real)
    • Strength is way up.
    • Muscularity in my quads! Outer quad pop is unreal for me.

An important note and observation
    Does this mean the bloods posted are inaccurate and the conclusion drawn wrong?
    I don't think so, and it doesn't matter.

The expectation set from the beginning by @brundel was there were a few changes in some
    but mostly none, and it isn't expected to do this. It's an anomaly as shown.

We have a competition thread with numerous positive stories of how this supplement is effecting each person in such a positive way, it cannot be disputed as the most potent natural anabolic to date. So, anyone stating they are no longer going to be purchasing it because of one person's bloods and questions raised by some people here, it's your loss and someone else's gains. This leads me to the next and final statement.

Time will tell how a product's legend is written... such as Follidrone 2.0, the first and still most effective -(-epi) plus product out. Viron; Letrone; Rebirth. We at BLR have a proven line of products that still have survived the test of time.

Life is about trust and in an industry with so many fake and hyped products it is difficult to come by more and more. BLR has been and will continue to be a company that earns your trust.

Based on other's additional experiences and our track record of innovation, Vector will eclipse them.
    Our other competitors as per usual, will follow our innovation as best they can.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

14. Iíve been on the same trt protocol for 2+ years, and many others for 8+ years. Finally had consistent levels at 500-600 max. So yea, 900+ is something worth posting about. And I made it very clear in another thread that I was on it, and fd2+viron. Yíall act like Iím trying to get away with lying about my labs so much salt.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Please, lets not overreach on the claims for this product. From anecdotal evidence the product appears to be worth trying out and ive just bought it based on anecdote but i have very realistic expectations and certainly not influenced by these lab results as there are far too many confounding variables to support the conclusion being inferred

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Were you on any other supplements or drugs in the past few months?
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nope
    And then later:

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’ve been on the same trt protocol for 2+ years, and many others for 8+ years. Finally had consistent levels at 500-600 max. So yea, 900+ is something worth posting about. And I made it very clear in another thread that I was on it, and fd2+viron. Y’all act like I’m trying to get away with lying about my labs so much salt.

No saltiness from me whatsoever. The test increase is significant and I was trying to clarify all factors surrounding it. I’m not accusing you of lying. However, you are saying different things in different threads so confusion is justified and clarification is warranted.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

17. I dont understand why people are "salty" when asking for clarification lol

Also, you said in another thread that the previous two spikes (similar to this reading/blood you just posted) were from an increased dose of clomid. Of course people are skeptical
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

18. Iíve not touched my clomid dosing since mid 2016. Itís April 2018. People want natural Anabolics to work like Anabolics. When they donít, they complain that theyíre a waste of money. When they do work, they are skeptical. Classic.

Not directed at anyone, just a blanket statement regarding the product category. Damned if you do, damned if you donít lol
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Vector is definitely a game changing product! Whether we all want to believe in the blood work or not, the multitude advantages of taking Vector is to much to overlook!
    Black Lion Research Representative

20. At the end of the day Vector isnt intended to be a test booster.
    Its a natural anabolic that doesnt work primarily by increasing testosterone.
    If it does increase test its just a bonus.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    And then later:

No saltiness from me whatsoever. The test increase is significant and I was trying to clarify all factors surrounding it. Iím not accusing you of lying. However, you are saying different things in different threads so confusion is justified and clarification is warranted.
    Yeaaaa wtf????

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    At the end of the day Vector isnt intended to be a test booster.
    Its a natural anabolic that doesnt work primarily by increasing testosterone.
    If it does increase test its just a bonus.
    Its pretty wild. He should keep taking Vector for another 2 months then have more bloods done.

23. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Its pretty wild. He should keep taking Vector for another 2 months then have more bloods done.
    He gets regular labs so Im sure he will.
    Will post them when available.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    I will be getting more in about 6 weeks. Iíll be working 7 days a week, about 20 hours a day for the month of May. But Iím confident my results will be comparable despite the impending doom that is the month of May for me every year (family business is Tuxedo rentals aka prom season)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’ve not touched my clomid dosing since mid 2016. It’s April 2018. People want natural Anabolics to work like Anabolics. When they don’t, they complain that they’re a waste of money. When they do work, they are skeptical. Classic.

Not directed at anyone, just a blanket statement regarding the product category. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t lol
    Hold on a second, in the initial post you just chuck up bloods then say you're on nothing... now its folli, viron, clomid and ???

That makes your first post very misleading man. Don't get me wrong I love BLR and think vector looks great, but not mentioning those is very misleading, hell clomid alone can give those results. The only thing that Vector could be doing could be doing is inhibiting CYP2D6, which would mean anyone not on clomid would not see any benefit to test.

Now with the above said don't get too touchy because Vector isn't even marketed as a test booster, so just because it doesn't boost test doesn't mean that it wont work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What kind of blood work to get done??
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
  2. got my blood work back
    By shredded in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
  3. Blood Work Results
    By jms31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
  4. M1t and blood work