NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 18 of 18 First ... 161718
  1. NOOTROL FAQ!


    Started taking nootrol today. Been a long time fan of nootropics, I just always found it annoying to have to combine so many to get the overall effects I was looking for. Is there any recommendations as far as single or split dose or does it even really matter? I'd assume it's more of a taking the ingredients consistently for a period of time rather than when you take them daily.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Started taking nootrol today. Been a long time fan of nootropics, I just always found it annoying to have to combine so many to get the overall effects I was looking for. Is there any recommendations as far as single or split dose or does it even really matter? I'd assume it's more of a taking the ingredients consistently for a period of time rather than when you take them daily.
    It’s been recommended to take one pill twice per day so that you have the consistency of the ingredients in your system.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   
       


  3. What about taking with or without food. I take one fasted in the AM, but for me the next dose I guess would be some time after lunch prob around 2PM, still some food in the stomach but should be an issue, I wouldn't think?

  4. I found for the most part I loved Nootrol's effects. I experience a dramatic increase in motivation on this product, as well as a nice sustained energy throughout the day. I do experience one negative side effect from time to time which I really don't care for. Typically, I wake up once overnight to urinate. This generally isn't a big deal, I just go right back to sleep afterwards. However, after several weeks of sustained use of nootrol, when I wake up overnight to use the washroom my brain immediately kicks into overdrive, and it can take me several hours to get back to sleep. The next time I use Nootrol I'll have to experiment with dosing schedules to see if taking the second dose earlier in the day can help to alleviate this issue.
  5. NOOTROL FAQ!


    Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    What about taking with or without food. I take one fasted in the AM, but for me the next dose I guess would be some time after lunch prob around 2PM, still some food in the stomach but should be an issue, I wouldn't think?
    It shouldn’t matter if you take it with or without food. But if for some reason it bothers your stomach after haven taken it, then take it with food next dose.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Started taking nootrol today. Been a long time fan of nootropics, I just always found it annoying to have to combine so many to get the overall effects I was looking for. Is there any recommendations as far as single or split dose or does it even really matter? I'd assume it's more of a taking the ingredients consistently for a period of time rather than when you take them daily.
    I have just been splitting my dose. Am/Pm. But I dont take the second too late because there is 50mg caffeine. So before 7pm.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    What about taking with or without food. I take one fasted in the AM, but for me the next dose I guess would be some time after lunch prob around 2PM, still some food in the stomach but should be an issue, I wouldn't think?
    If you can tolerate it without food then either way should be fine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I found for the most part I loved Nootrol's effects. I experience a dramatic increase in motivation on this product, as well as a nice sustained energy throughout the day. I do experience one negative side effect from time to time which I really don't care for. Typically, I wake up once overnight to urinate. This generally isn't a big deal, I just go right back to sleep afterwards. However, after several weeks of sustained use of nootrol, when I wake up overnight to use the washroom my brain immediately kicks into overdrive, and it can take me several hours to get back to sleep. The next time I use Nootrol I'll have to experiment with dosing schedules to see if taking the second dose earlier in the day can help to alleviate this issue.
    This is the action of dopamine. Its fantastic when your awake but not so good if you want to sleep.
    Some suggestions=
    When you wake up DO NOT turn on lights or sound or anything more than fumble for the toilet and get straight back into bed. Because if your brain senses light it will turn on as if it were morning. Sometimes I have to wake up to let the dog out in the middle of the night. I keep my earplugs in and eyemask on and just feel around. Generally it works.
    Also melatonin helps.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is the action of dopamine. Its fantastic when your awake but not so good if you want to sleep.
    Some suggestions=
    When you wake up DO NOT turn on lights or sound or anything more than fumble for the toilet and get straight back into bed. Because if your brain senses light it will turn on as if it were morning. Sometimes I have to wake up to let the dog out in the middle of the night. I keep my earplugs in and eyemask on and just feel around. Generally it works.
    Also melatonin helps.
    It's interesting you mention light, we just so happen to have a few nightlights in our house. There is one in the hallway along the way to the bathroom, and then another one in the bathroom itself. I have a young daughter so eliminating the nightlights unfortunately isn't an option. I could certainly try keeping my eyes closed on the way to the washroom to see if it helps.

    I am a shiftworker, so I take melatonin on a regular basis already.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    It's interesting you mention light, we just so happen to have a few nightlights in our house. There is one in the hallway along the way to the bathroom, and then another one in the bathroom itself. I have a young daughter so eliminating the nightlights unfortunately isn't an option. I could certainly try keeping my eyes closed on the way to the washroom to see if it helps.

    I am a shiftworker, so I take melatonin on a regular basis already.
    Yah those lights are an issue.
    Since its your house you can likely get there w8th the eyes closed.
    Give it a shot and try not to take the Nootrol after dark.
    Like I said I wear eye mask and earplugs and black out my room when I sleep. Its Amazing how much better I sleep when it's pitch black.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in