NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 17 of 17 First ... 151617

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    It seems to me that Brundel has been downplaying any immediate/acute effects in favor of long term effects. The LT impact has been documented through testing. As far as I can tell, there have been no tests to document any acute effects.

But, I certainly am noticing an almost immediate improvement -- something I didn't get with another noot product.

I like that Brundel appears to exercise caution in the claims he's making -- not hyping it at all.
    This! Just came to this old post to say, yes immediate pick me up. This will be a staple for me

2. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    This! Just came to this old post to say, yes immediate pick me up. This will be a staple for me
    Same here. Staple for me as well. Well I take 3 months on 1 off just to reset.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. I did 3 months on also and coming to the end of a month off - very clear difference!

4. BLR is 25% off with code AM5 atop our autodiscount at Nutriverse til mid month, just gonna leave this here....

* End of Month Savings @ Nutriverse *

THE WHOLE BLR LINE @ 25% OFF
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

5. Just got me 4 bottles (two 2 bottle combos) for $105 shipped from Nutriverse! That's a nice deal! AM5 code plus 5% return customer discount!
    •   

6. Yah the acute effects are nice for most. I get a decent kick from it that gives me slight energy and a clear focus. I can also remember things from decades ago like it was yesterday. Which is new for sure. My memory is terrible lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

7. Love this stuff. Daughter took it for two weeks before and during college finals and told me to order her some. She said she felt it kick in on the second day regarding focus.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Love this stuff. Daughter took it for two weeks before and during college finals and told me to order her some. She said she felt it kick in on the second day regarding focus.
    It sure is. Love this stuff. Glad she loves it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    Just got me 4 bottles (two 2 bottle combos) for $105 shipped from Nutriverse! That's a nice deal! AM5 code plus 5% return customer discount!
    That's awesome! I bought myself 1 bottle before I saw they had the 2 bottle combos on NV. Should be arriving today and will start first thing in the AM!

10. Been getting ALOT of strong feedback from the Nootrol. We sold out so fast I had to rush another batch.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Been getting ALOT of strong feedback from the Nootrol. We sold out so fast I had to rush another batch.
    So there's more, right? I'll be miserable if I can't replenish soon.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    So there's more, right? I'll be miserable if I can't replenish soon.
    We still have some in stock if you're looking

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...83de3f66879b65
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Been getting ALOT of strong feedback from the Nootrol. We sold out so fast I had to rush another batch.
    Do you recommend cycling off nootrool for any period (e.g three months on 1 month off)?

14. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Do you recommend cycling off nootrool for any period (e.g three months on 1 month off)?
    @brundel had said in the beginning that there was no reason to cycle Nootrol. I don't think that's changed yet.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    @brundel had said in the beginning that there was no reason to cycle Nootrol. I don't think that's changed yet.
    Thank you

16. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Yah I dont know of any reason to cycle off.
    Lots of the things that are marketed as Nootropics raise acetylcholine. This is all well and good but over time, long term, abnormally high ACH will cause dopamine and serotonin to drop which will decrease brain function, motivation etc etc etc. Negative for sure. This is why people cycle Noots and this is why you frequently read about nasty side effects from some of them if not all of them.
    Nootrol is different because we dont just focus on ACH. Instead we also address Dopamine and serotonin as well so you stay balanced. Lots of guys have been on it for 6 months straight and I have yet to get 1 report of negative effects.

17. Brundel is there an optimal time to take daily. Right now I am 4 days in and been taking first thing in the morning and again around dinner time.

Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah I dont know of any reason to cycle off.
    Lots of the things that are marketed as Nootropics raise acetylcholine. This is all well and good but over time, long term, abnormally high ACH will cause dopamine and serotonin to drop which will decrease brain function, motivation etc etc etc. Negative for sure. This is why people cycle Noots and this is why you frequently read about nasty side effects from some of them if not all of them.
    Nootrol is different because we dont just focus on ACH. Instead we also address Dopamine and serotonin as well so you stay balanced. Lots of guys have been on it for 6 months straight and I have yet to get 1 report of negative effects.
    I took a nootropic widely discussed here on AM for about 9 weeks straight, usually 6 days per week, and on weeks 8 and 9, I started to get headaches and feel foggy brained after it wore off in the afternoon.

I never got headaches like that in the past. I stopped taking the product and the headaches and foggy brain went away completely.

I am willing to try Nootrol, but I would advise cycling a nootropic, so as not to build a tolerance and also just give yourself a break.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Johnybgood View Post
    Brundel is there an optimal time to take daily. Right now I am 4 days in and been taking first thing in the morning and again around dinner time.

Thanks
    I think just twice a day is fine. I wouldnt suggest before bed as it can be slightly stimulating. 50mg caffeine per cap. Its a very low dose (most pre workout products have 300mg and higher plus additional stimulants.)

20. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    I took a nootropic widely discussed here on AM for about 9 weeks straight, usually 6 days per week, and on weeks 8 and 9, I started to get headaches and feel foggy brained after it wore off in the afternoon.

I never got headaches like that in the past. I stopped taking the product and the headaches and foggy brain went away completely.

I am willing to try Nootrol, but I would advise cycling a nootropic, so as not to build a tolerance and also just give yourself a break.
    This is exactly what Im taking about. So a company tells you in its marketing that youll gain focus but it gives you brain fog, and instead of being clear headed and sharp you have a sharp headache and trouble concentrating. This is because your neurotransmitters are out of whack.
    I have yet to hear of 1 report of brain fog from Nootrol. My goal in formulation was to prevent these sides while giving you an exceptionally solid noot.

Nothing wrong with taking a break from it either.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post

I'm going on 5 months straight. First 6 weeks was dosing 3 caps per day, then dropped to the suggested 2 per day from then on. I have had no headaches or brain fog to speak of. Absolutely zero side effects. I've continued taking the same series of tests that we did during the initial testing phase (for my own curiosity) and my test scores have leveled off somewhat but are still showing slight improvements. Have not noticed any diminishing effects or negative issues. I plan on taking Nootrol for a long time.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm going on 5 months straight. First 6 weeks was dosing 3 caps per day, then dropped to the suggested 2 per day from then on. I have had no headaches or brain fog to speak of. Absolutely zero side effects. I've continued taking the same series of tests that we did during the initial testing phase (for my own curiosity) and my test scores have leveled off somewhat but are still showing slight improvements. Have not noticed any diminishing effects or negative issues. I plan on taking Nootrol for a long time.
    Which one are you taking?

23. Nootrol
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I've continued taking the same series of tests that we did during the initial testing phase (for my own curiosity) and my test scores have leveled off somewhat but are still showing slight improvements.
    I've always questioned this. I mean, I LOVE Nootrol, but isn't it just as likely that the reason your test scores are improving is because you keep taking them? Don't most people improve at pretty much anything they keep doing?
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I've always questioned this. I mean, I LOVE Nootrol, but isn't it just as likely that the reason your test scores are improving is because you keep taking them? Don't most people improve at pretty much anything they keep doing?
    Possibly, but these aren't standard tests. It isn't a series of questions, or learned behaviour. I could see just getting better through repetition if that were the case, or if I was doing them on a weekly basis.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:44 AM