FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 3 of 133 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Order in already. 2 bottles
    My order is in too👍


  2. In one study 1600mg of ibuprofen reduced protein synthesis.
    The cox inhibition in the current dose of flos carth compared to 1600mg ibuprofen is VERY low.
    We tested just the flos carthami by itself and it did not noticeably reduce muscle gain as 100% of the subjects testing the flos carth experienced significant gain. Well above control subjects.

    Many of the things we take regularly inhibit COX to some degree. This includes epicatechin.
    Pharma cox 2 inhibitors are exceptionally strong. Perhaps I shouldnt have made a direct comparison to ibuprofen.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    This is also something to mention:

    Enhancement of Human Hair Growth Using Ecklonia cava Polyphenols.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...cklonia%20Cava

    The anti-aging properties of a human placental hydrolysate combined with dieckol isolated from Ecklonia cava.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...cklonia%20Cava

    Efficacy and safety of a dieckol-rich extract (AG-dieckol) of brown algae, Ecklonia cava, in pre-diabetic individuals: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...20Cava%20human
    Played round with this stuff pretty intensely mid last year when my Ulcerative colitis was flaring, pretty decent anti inflammatory at high doses of fucoidan.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  4. Neat
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  5. Used EC two years ago as a anti inflammatory as well.
    •   
       


  6. Good job on profile!
    Inb4 Copycats

  7. Subbed, looks great!

    Already take spirulina, this would be a nice way to expand my seaweed stack.

  8. Given the cox 2 inhibition I'm assuming we wouldn't want to use ara with this?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Given the cox 2 inhibition I'm assuming we wouldn't want to use ara with this?
    Lots of people use ARA and epicatechin with good results and epicatechin is also a super strong anti inflammatory agent.
    Im not a fan of using ara anyways because well inflammation causes tons of disease states but if you were to use it perhaps this would counter some of its negative effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  10. How long will this pre-sale be on? Any way of telling or will it simply be until they're all gone?

    Also, I'm assuming this is a 30 day supply? How many weeks can this be run in a row or is there no cycling needed?

    Looks awesome!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    How long will this pre-sale be on? Any way of telling or will it simply be until they're all gone?

    Looks awesome.
    I would get in there while you can. FD1 ran out of stock in 3 days. Last I checked they were selling very quickly. So......may want to pull the trigger.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  12. With regards to COX inhibition. I found one study that makes it look like the devil but this was not repeated in human trials.
    Here is a clip from an article written by Brad schoenfeld PHD.

    The studies on rats and mice seem highly convincing. But what about humans? Well, an initial human trial appeared to confirm these results.

    A research team headed by Dr. Todd Trappe back in 2002 found that non-selective NSAIDs taken after a bout of supramaximal eccentric exercise blunted protein synthesis by 50% to 75%. This seemed to be the final nail in the NSAID coffin; all evidence pointed to the drugs impairing muscle development.

    But a funny thing happened. Follow-up human trials failed to replicate the initial human findings. Studies on both young and elderly subjects using selective and non-selective COX inhibitors alike showed no differences in protein synthesis (4, 11, 15).

    If these findings aren't confusing enough, consider that several recent studies have investigated the long-term effects of NSAID administration on muscle growth in humans. None of these studies found a negative effect on muscle hypertrophy (8, 14, 20).

    In fact, one of them showed that NSAIDs actually increased muscle hypertrophy by approximately 50% (20). You heard right, the group popping painkillers doubled their muscular gains!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    How long will this pre-sale be on? Any way of telling or will it simply be until they're all gone?

    Also, I'm assuming this is a 30 day supply? How many weeks can this be run in a row or is there no cycling needed?

    Looks awesome!
    30 day supply.
    90 caps

    1500mg daily dose.

    I suggest 1 in the morn and 2 pre workout on training days and 1 x 3 times daily on non.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would get in there while you can. FD1 ran out of stock in 3 days. Last I checked they were selling very quickly. So......may want to pull the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    30 day supply.
    90 caps

    1500mg daily dose.

    I suggest 1 in the morn and 2 pre workout on training days and 1 x 3 times daily on non.
    Thanks for the fast reply! I'll get on it ASAP.

    And sorry, so what I understand is that a bottle lasts 30 days but does your response also mean that it should only be run for 30 days at a time before being cycled or can it be used longer. Just trying to figure out how many bottles to buy!

    Thanks brundel.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KevinConn View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply! I'll get on it ASAP.

    And sorry, so what I understand is that a bottle lasts 30 days but does your response also mean that it should only be run for 30 days at a time before being cycled or can it be used longer. Just trying to figure out how many bottles to buy!

    Thanks brundel.
    No by all means run it full steam ahead. No need to cycle. So far we have 10 guys who have been running some form of this product for at least a year without break. Similar to epicatechin many of the benefits remain so long as you continue to take the product.
    Also because its not a steroid, PH, or any kind of hormone, and because there are no negative effects you can safely run it without stopping year round.
    No PCT because there is no HPTA suppression.
    The increase in anabolism increased fat loss potential, increased glucose uptake and IGF-1 and all the benefits listed will continue to work.
    I have been taking some form of this stuff for about a year.
    Lots of interesting things have happened as a result. Incredible stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  16. Color me intrigued, ordered a couple bottles to try.

  17. With reported NO increase how is Follidrone 2.0 working before sex (or taken every day for the long run), as an erection booster or is effect on erection not even noticeable?

  18. I personally can't wait to have these in hand so I can run it myself! EC looks wicked
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Owner of TGB Supplements

  19. I think Quercetin niacin crystals are in the updated AL Thunderbolt... Which has been a solid product for me.

  20. Dang dude wish i had the money to try this stuff out. Sounds awesome. Ive never tried epicatichen. I had a guy at my local supp shop try to sell it to me saying it was a sarm. Turned me off of that place, buying supps from a guy who doesnt know what hes talking about. I dont think so.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    With reported NO increase how is Follidrone 2.0 working before sex (or taken every day for the long run), as an erection booster or is effect on erection not even noticeable?
    There was a study where Ecklonia cava extract was studied compared to viagra and beat viagra in every count.
    Including erection.
    With regards to taking it before sex Im not certain but its worth giving a test drive
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  22. @brundel

    How will this product work with Ketogenic Dieting, and Intermittent Fasting 16/8 Lean Gains approach as far as muscle building

  23. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @brundel

    How will this product work with Ketogenic Dieting, and Intermittent Fasting 16/8 Lean Gains approach as far as muscle building
    Just asked because i am probably going to place an order for 2 tubs with TGB Supplements tomorrow.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I think Quercetin niacin crystals are in the updated AL Thunderbolt... Which has been a solid product for me.
    If you saw them in Thunderbolt then yes its the same ingredient. Same source.
    VERY good ingredient for sure. Quercetin is fantastic stuff if you inject it. Orally though not so much. Bonded to niacin on the other hand it becomes orally available and works amazingly well. Great for bronchodilation and vasodilation and increased VO2 Max. Plus it increases the absorption of epicatechin a ton!
    Plus all the benefits of niacin like elevated HDL and vasodilation.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  25. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Dang dude wish i had the money to try this stuff out. Sounds awesome. Ive never tried epicatichen. I had a guy at my local supp shop try to sell it to me saying it was a sarm. Turned me off of that place, buying supps from a guy who doesnt know what hes talking about. I dont think so.
    Yah that guy is fired lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in