FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 160 of 160 First ... 158159160

1. So way too many pages here to sift through. But I have a few questions:
    1. What effects are seen with stacking with Laxogenin? (Personally looking to build more with some cutting)
    2. Read a lot about nutrient partitioning effects of this supplement, enhancing glut-4 receptors and all. Has anybody felt this?
    3. On kinda the same topic as question 2. Does anyone dose this supp before eating?

2. This dude who was hyping follidrone 2.0 review thread trying to claim it had similar effects pump wise to ostarine now wants recant his statement about making the video. Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnMnpg0290; if you see in the comments section he says this supplement is decent for "endurance" thats about it and maybe some pumps. I believe user is this dude Kingkahjj on this forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    So way too many pages here to sift through. But I have a few questions:
    1. What effects are seen with stacking with Laxogenin? (Personally looking to build more with some cutting)
    2. Read a lot about nutrient partitioning effects of this supplement, enhancing glut-4 receptors and all. Has anybody felt this?
    3. On kinda the same topic as question 2. Does anyone dose this supp before eating?
    Laxogenin is good if your stacking it with an anabolic steroid or prohormone but alone its not very good. Your better off stacking Follidrone with something like Vector.
    I wouldnt expect you to feel increased glut4 expression but the effects on glucose levels are experienced by most users.
    Most people take Follidrone with food as the previously mentioned drops in glucose can cause hypoglycemia. I suggest that people take with food. You can experiment with dosing with and without but most need food.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. ordered some follidrone last night just to see what the hype is about, really not expected anything besides some enduranace and "gda" properties; wondering how long it took for it to ship out? I see no tracking info or anything

5. I often spend my money not expecting anything just because others are.
    •   

6. I try new things all the time; even if they somehow don't work on me. Its a working progress for me

7. I got better skin, hair and nails on FD2 plus my immune system was super healthy

Nothing much else though. Got a touch leaner, wish it wasnít so expensive

8. Does follidrone include phosphate?

9. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I got better skin, hair and nails on FD2 plus my immune system was super healthy

Nothing much else though. Got a touch leaner, wish it wasnít so expensive
    How long you been taking for? I dont like that its prop blend as you dunno which ingredient benefiting you?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    How long you been taking for? I dont like that its prop blend as you dunno which ingredient benefiting you?
    I took two bottles back back last year sometime

Yeah I know, which is a shame

11. Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    ordered some follidrone last night just to see what the hype is about, really not expected anything besides some enduranace and "gda" properties; wondering how long it took for it to ship out? I see no tracking info or anything
    Generally products ship within 24-48 hours.
    You will get a shipping notice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    All of the ingredients are present in solid doses.
    We tested each ingredient by itself at the doses we use to ensure efficacy.
    Prop blend is to prevent the guys who like to add our ingredients to their products from knowing how much we use or exactly which standardizations we use etc. They of course still copy us of course but it gives me peace of mind that ours is superior.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

13. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Does follidrone include phosphate?
    Why would it?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Generally products ship within 24-48 hours.
    You will get a shipping notice.
    When will it be available again on Amazon Prime?

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    All of the ingredients are present in solid doses.
    We tested each ingredient by itself at the doses we use to ensure efficacy.
    Prop blend is to prevent the guys who like to add our ingredients to their products from knowing how much we use or exactly which standardizations we use etc. They of course still copy us of course but it gives me peace of mind that ours is superior.
    ^^^^^^ this right here. Ever since FD2 came out a few years ago, it has shown to be very effective. There are so many copycats out there that @brundel has to make sure itís not imitated.
    Black Lion Research Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    ^^^^^^ this right here. Ever since FD2 came out a few years ago, it has shown to be very effective. There are so many copycats out there that @brundel has to make sure itís not imitated.
    Give me example copy cat as not seen any!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    This is the BLR sub-forum, and it would not be appropriate to name other companies in an effort to explain a simple and easy to Google answer. We can just leave it at that. Follidrone was first to market, and Follidrone 2.0 is leaps ahead of it, and stays that way for a reason.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    This is the BLR sub-forum, and it would not be appropriate to name other companies in an effort to explain a simple and easy to Google answer. We can just leave it at that. Follidrone was first to market, and Follidrone 2.0 is leaps ahead of it, and stays that way for a reason.
    Well what u want me to google? I simply dont belive there so many copies out there, if you mean they added ďepiĒ ingredient, cannot say thats a copy as its common

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Well what u want me to google? I simply dont belive there so many copies out there, if you mean they added “epi” ingredient, cannot say thats a copy as its common
    EPI was not common before Follidrone.
    There was even a product called follidrex at one point. If you dont think people are copying our products your just not paying attention.
    Which is fine.
    There are direct competitors who basically wait for us to launch a product and then weeks later release their new "innovative product" including our new products ingredients. Since most of our products have ingredients not seen in any other sports supplements this would be considered copying.

Im for sure not going to market their products here though.

Ive even seen our competitors use my words from posts in their writeups and ads as well.
    Again this is fine. If thats all they have to contribute. Thats on them.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Iíve been on this forum for 6+ years and still remember when @brundel released original Follidrone in early 2014 because I had never heard of epicatechin, let alone knew of any products that contained it. Now, four years later, itís in more products than I can count.
    Black Lion Research Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM