FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 159 of 164 First ... 157158159160161 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There is only 53mg per dose of the swanson ecklonia cava. There is 500 ish in Follidrone.
    If you took this dose of the swanson you would only have 3 days worth in the bottle. Meaning you would hahve to buy 10 bottles for a months supply.
    This is not a viable option.

This is the problem with most ec extracts. Either poor extract or low doses. Which is why it works so well in FD2.
    Dosed properly and extracted properly.
    A serving in fd2= 1500mg for 3 tabs meaning TOTAL of 500mg in one tab for all ingredients. Therefore the EC content is much less than 500mg/tab given all the other ingredients in fd2. Or am i missing something?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    A serving in fd2= 1500mg for 3 tabs meaning TOTAL of 500mg in one tab for all ingredients. Therefore the EC content is much less than 500mg/tab given all the other ingredients in fd2. Or am i missing something?
    1 serving is 3 capsules. Math.. lol. I feel ya man.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 349
Size:  1.86 MB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

3. the swanson brand seems to have now 320mg per serving. they came with a new version it seems

https://www.amazon.com/Ecklonia-Cava.../dp/B00V1QGKKQ

4. Quote Originally Posted by x_danny_x View Post
    the swanson brand seems to have now 320mg per serving. they came with a new version it seems

It says 160mg per cap at 1 cap serving.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

5. Quote Originally Posted by x_danny_x View Post
    the swanson brand seems to have now 320mg per serving. they came with a new version it seems

Where does it say its Swansons?
    •   

6. my bad, thought it was Swanson. thats what i get when having too many open tabs in a browser.

7. Going to start another Follidrone run. Would love if a sale was coming up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Going to start another Follidrone run. Would love if a sale was coming up.
    You can always use JG15 for 15% off on any order on the BLR site!
    Black Lion Research Representative
  9. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Anything in follidrone that would break a fast? I am doing IF and wanted to add this in and maybe Vector

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Anything in follidrone that would break a fast? I am doing IF and wanted to add this in and maybe Vector
    Not at all.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

11. I donít think Iíll ever run FD2 again

Way too expensive living in Australia

Itís a shame

12. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I donít think Iíll ever run FD2 again

Way too expensive living in Australia

Itís a shame
    If it helps, use code JG15 for 15% off your entire order on the BLR site.

13. The 500mg of E.C that is found in FD2, @brundel, do we know what % polyphenols that the E.C is standardised to?

Also, do we know if FD2 uses SEANOL-F, SEANOL-P or a completely different vendor.

Cheers.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Going to start another Follidrone run. Would love if a sale was coming up.
    Have you tried Vector?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    You can always use JG15 for 15% off on any order on the BLR site!
    Any online stores with discounts for Viron, Follidrone or Vector that ship to Australia ???

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Have you tried Vector?
    I haven't yet. I've actually been on a hiatus from any sports supplements stocking up all my noots/racetams/kratom. But I am now well stocked and going to do a run, and I've had great success from OG Folli, so figured I'd go 2.0.
  17. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I haven't yet. I've actually been on a hiatus from any sports supplements stocking up all my noots/racetams/kratom. But I am now well stocked and going to do a run, and I've had great success from OG Folli, so figured I'd go 2.0.
    I was impressed with Vector. Strength, muscle fullness and added weight/muscle mass. Itís worth a two bottle run if it for sure!

FD2 is great for endurance and recomping or cutting.

Edit: but yeah these two supps I only buy when there is a sale on them. They can get expensive.

18. Hmm, I had strength and muscle fullness on OG Folli. Vector sounds maybe like the ticket though.

I just ran a cycle of Androhard and am pretty freaking shredded and strength is way up right now. I'm looking to pack on a little more mass to my baseline right now while keeping cardio/endurance up.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    Any online stores with discounts for Viron, Follidrone or Vector that ship to Australia ???
    I dont think there are any discounts currently except our rep codes and we dont ship retail to AU.
    We do have a few AU retailers but they having ordered in a while so they may be out of stock and Im not sure if they sell online or brick and mortar.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hmm, I had strength and muscle fullness on OG Folli. Vector sounds maybe like the ticket though.

I just ran a cycle of Androhard and am pretty freaking shredded and strength is way up right now. I'm looking to pack on a little more mass to my baseline right now while keeping cardio/endurance up.
    Follidrone 2.0 is light years beyond FD1. Its fantastic as an anabolic but it can be hard to break through the barrier as its GDA properties tend to cut weight in spite of anabolism. Meaning that while you will build muscle I see alot of guys lose overall weight as fat drops.
    Eat eat eat.

Vector is more of a mass builder. Its easier to gain weight overall.

I think stack them because FD2 effects the absorption of Vector in a positive manner.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont think there are any discounts currently except our rep codes and we dont ship retail to AU.
    We do have a few AU retailers but they having ordered in a while so they may be out of stock and Im not sure if they sell online or brick and mortar.
    Can you please PM me the names of the stores?

Iím in Melbourne

22. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    Can you please PM me the names of the stores?

I’m in Melbourne
    I think youll have better luck ordering from strong supplements international.
    None of the AU guys have Vector and might be out of stock altogether.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

23. ^ This right here. SSS is great at that and have seen very positive feedback from international orderers.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    ^ This right here. SSS is great at that and have seen very positive feedback from international orderers.
    I concur. All feedback I have seen for our international customers is very positive. We do our best to make everyone happy
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I concur. All feedback I have seen for our international customers is very positive. We do our best to make everyone happy
    Strong supplement shop is good to go in regards to selling BLR products!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM