FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 154 of 164 First ... 152153154155156 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have sold tens of thousands of follidrone. 0 reports of flushing.
    Plus the niacin in the product can't cause a flush. Even at 1000mg
    What caused it? That I don't know.
    Taking any new vitamins or supps?
    Yeah Iíve taken follidrone since it came out and have never had any niacin sides.

On an unrelated note, I was training fasted for a while and then switched back to normal today. I forgot how incredible follidrone is with carbs. I seriously would tell anyone using it to put carbs around their workout, even if on a LC diet. You feel like you can go forever.
    Black Lion Research Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Yeah Iíve taken follidrone since it came out and have never had any niacin sides.

On an unrelated note, I was training fasted for a while and then switched back to normal today. I forgot how incredible follidrone is with carbs. I seriously would tell anyone using it to put carbs around their workout, even if on a LC diet. You feel like you can go forever.
    Kettlebells and jump roping have become a staple in my workouts and I have more energy than ever, ever since starting FD2 as a staple about 6 months ago.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Just started fd2 again, and now wondering if it was even that that made my face red. Thinking now it was a reaction to something else. We shall see.
    now I don't want you to jump to any conclusions.. but for a couple yrs now I have been getting a red blotchy face and some scaling when it really flaired up.. turns out I had/ have a fungal condition called sebo-psoriasis. it happens during the winter seasons and can be itchy and even swollen. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. they gave me a cream to combat fungus and my face cleared right up! point is.. if its there longer than a hot minute, go to the doc!
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    now I don't want you to jump to any conclusions.. but for a couple yrs now I have been getting a red blotchy face and some scaling when it really flaired up.. turns out I had/ have a fungal condition called sebo-psoriasis. it happens during the winter seasons and can be itchy and even swollen. I finally broke down and went to the doctor. they gave me a cream to combat fungus and my face cleared right up! point is.. if its there longer than a hot minute, go to the doc!
    Yeah, I’ve figured out that it’s a histamine reaction and reaction to a bunch of other things. I’ve also decided follidrone just isn’t for me due to the excessive hunger and the potential decrease in DHT.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, I’ve figured out that it’s a histamine reaction and reaction to a bunch of other things. I’ve also decided follidrone just isn’t for me due to the excessive hunger and the potential decrease in DHT.
    Wait. Follidrone makes you hungry? (Scratches head)
    I've never heard that before.

Of all the people who've taken Follidrone 2.0, I don't recall anyone experiencing negative sides
    as it relates to decreased DHT. In 3830 posts in this thread it's been mentioned 7 times total.

What do you suppose you'll be replacing them with?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Wait. Follidrone makes you hungry? (Scratches head)
    I've never heard that before.

Of all the people who've taken Follidrone 2.0, I don't recall anyone experiencing negative sides
    as it relates to decreased DHT. In 3830 posts in this thread it's been mentioned 7 times total.

What do you suppose you'll be replacing them with?
    It’s not just hunger, it’s a bottomless pit that I can’t control.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Itís not just hunger, itís a bottomless pit that I canít control.
    I know that feeling. Iím personally starting back on a FD run and I have 2 bottles and Iím going to stack it with Lipodrene Elite. Iím extremely curious to how they compliment one another.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I know that feeling. I’m personally starting back on a FD run and I have 2 bottles and I’m going to stack it with Lipodrene Elite. I’m extremely curious to how they compliment one another.
    Sounds like a good plan.

9. Any sales currently? About to finish my 4t bottle and want to keep it going alongside Vector. Just not crazy about the $50 price tag.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Any sales currently? About to finish my 4t bottle and want to keep it going alongside Vector. Just not crazy about the $50 price tag.
    Hit up one of the strong sup reps and see if they rep code and a special going on.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

11. Strong was OOS yesterday... you might have to wait a min for them to fill the coffers
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    Any sales currently? About to finish my 4t bottle and want to keep it going alongside Vector. Just not crazy about the $50 price tag.
    I realize it seems like a lot but if you look there are lots of products more than 50 that are less effective. I think everything but vector is in stock on our site. Can use one of our rep codes.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    Strong was OOS yesterday... you might have to wait a min for them to fill the coffers
    Itís in stock today. Staystrong will get you 5% off but thatís all we have atm. Definitely worth every penny like brundel said though.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

14. Sent my code via PM.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Sent my code via PM.
    Pm me too

16. PM Sent.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

17. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Third bottle folli2 in progress ... (towards the fourth) ...
    I can say I'm enthusiastic ... exceptional results ...
    follidrone2 works great in the long run, so arm yourself with holy patience and wait for the results.
    I can not wait to get together with Vector!

Lgd ****!
    FD2 is legit! Especially with continued use it only gets better!

18. hi just finish 2 bottls run a week a ago
    and orded agian now 2 bottls so love it...
    just dosage was 3 a day as recomendtion
    i see some post ppl take 6 a day?
    more cutting/??
    how much to take? i can run 6 a day from 1 bottle and than 3 a day 2bottle?

19. Quote Originally Posted by henm View Post
    hi just finish 2 bottls run a week a ago
    and orded agian now 2 bottls so love it...
    just dosage was 3 a day as recomendtion
    i see some post ppl take 6 a day?
    more cutting/??
    how much to take? i can run 6 a day from 1 bottle and than 3 a day 2bottle?
    I have seen where guys have used 6 a day but can't remember the results. (If i remember correctly it wasnt alot of additional benefits to justify twice the recommended dosage but I could be wrong.
    Might want to dig through some FOLLIDRONE 2.0 threads.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. I found 2/2 to be really good for that reason I would like to seek fd2 in a 120 cap bottle.

21. Finishing 2 months.. on the way to the 3rd.. great product

22. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    I found 2/2 to be really good for that reason I would like to seek fd2 in a 120 cap bottle.
    I think a 180 cap tub would be the ish. for Follidrone 2.0
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. I would increase the volume in FD2 but its just so friggin expensive to make.
    By far our most expensive product to produce.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would increase the volume in FD2 but its just so friggin expensive to make.
    By far our most expensive product to produce.
    But so damn effective as well!

25. Guys I have a question! I have a friend who would like to try Folli2, but he suffers from hypotension. How much does Epicatechina affect this? thank you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM