FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 146 of 148 First ... 144145146147148 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Would it make sense that follidrone would speed up the process of ketosis? In my mind and understanding the way the product and keto diet work, it would make sense to me that follidrone could compliment keto.
    That’s what I thought too. My plan was to test it out with blood ketone monitoring but then the holidays hit. I’ll be starting keto again in a few days and then I’ll try again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Thatís what I thought too. My plan was to test it out with blood ketone monitoring but then the holidays hit. Iíll be starting keto again in a few days and then Iíll try again.
    I started yesterday. My total carbs were under 30 and I had a pretty good lift session still - Thanks in part follidrone . I could definitely feel the effects of lower carbs, and I basically cut out all sugars natural and processed all at once.

I was initially a little worried about dosing 2 caps preworkout with exsostance of little to no carbs. I took 2 caps with in an hour if each other ate tuna for the Protein and got my fats, low dose of carbs from broccoli, drank some salt water...the pumps I typically get from follidrone were still there and honestly I felt really full.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Thatís what I thought too. My plan was to test it out with blood ketone monitoring but then the holidays hit. Iíll be starting keto again in a few days and then Iíll try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    I started yesterday. My total carbs were under 30 and I had a pretty good lift session still - Thanks in part follidrone . I could definitely feel the effects of lower carbs, and I basically cut out all sugars natural and processed all at once.

I was initially a little worried about dosing 2 caps preworkout with exsostance of little to no carbs. I took 2 caps with in an hour if each other ate tuna for the Protein and got my fats, low dose of carbs from broccoli, drank some salt water...the pumps I typically get from follidrone were still there and honestly I felt really full.
    Iíve run FD2 with a IF keto diet with great results. Iíve never tested with a ketone blood test but, Iíve used the keto sticks with awesome results.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post

Yeah, the few days I did keto with follidrone, I ate a ton of fat and 3 grams pink salt and felt full the whole time. I could tell blood sugar was lowered but not bad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, the few days I did keto with follidrone, I ate a ton of fat and 3 grams pink salt and felt full the whole time. I could tell blood sugar was lowered but not bad.
    This is great. Shows how versatile FD2 really is.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    This is great. Shows how versatile FD2 really is.
    I really want to try it when I’m fully keto adapted and see what happens with keto/IF.

7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    very true.. even at higher doses, you don't start to really feel it for a while. the same thing with this, ara, test boosters, ect.. got to give them time to work their magic.
    I am still technically on the first bottle until tomorrow morning...ha.

8. Just a mini update, started Bottle #2 of FD2...had a friend, family member and a chick I hook up with ask if I was losing weight. When they notice this it's definitely working. I am noticing slight body recomp changes as well, so I'm looking forward to bottle 2.

EDIT: This is my goal with FD2 btw, not gain mass but to recomp/slight cut

9. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Just a mini update, started Bottle #2 of FD2...had a friend, family member and a chick I hook up with ask if I was losing weight. When they notice this it's definitely working. I am noticing slight body recomp changes as well, so I'm looking forward to bottle 2.

It's nice when other people notice. Sometimes it's hard for us to realize it when we see ourselves everyday and notice every imperfection.
    For me FD2 is the best for a recomp.

Bottle number 2 is where I started noticing it. I always gain about 2-3 pounds and lose a 1-2% BF in 8 weeks (I think the last time I averaged about 375 cals over maintenance).
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    It's nice when other people notice. Sometimes it's hard for us to realize it when we see ourselves everyday and notice every imperfection.

Bottle number 2 is where I started noticing it. I always gain about 2-3 pounds and lose a 1-2% BF in 8 weeks (I think the last time I averaged about 375 cals over maintenance).
    I am quite happy so far overall with the first bottle...so I look forward to the second. I did the original Follidrone and didn't notice much of anything, but I'm not one to just write off something.

11. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I am quite happy so far overall with the first bottle...so I look forward to the second. I did the original Follidrone and didn't notice much of anything, but I'm not one to just write off something.
    Great progress so far brother. I to am noticing the fat loss coming with more use. The increased endurance is amazing as well!
    Black Lion Research Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Great progress so far brother. I to am noticing the fat loss coming with more use. The increased endurance is amazing as well!
    Yes now that I think about it, I would say the endurance is up. I don't get tired/maxed out as I did. I also used to take a fat burner type thing around 4pm each day AFTER a pre in the morning (630am) and I haven't taken any mid-day energy stuff in a month.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post

what do you use to measure body fat %?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Fat loss monitor. don't know how accurate the actual % it is but I use the same one every time. this way if it goes up or down I know if I'm gaining fat or losing fat.
    you can pick one up for under $50.00. I use the one at the gym.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Yes now that I think about it, I would say the endurance is up. I don't get tired/maxed out as I did. I also used to take a fat burner type thing around 4pm each day AFTER a pre in the morning (630am) and I haven't taken any mid-day energy stuff in a month.
    I had some additional sides with FD2. Harder erections, increased endurance. my nails and hair grew faster as well. And I burned carbs like crazy.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    You need to change your avatar to the new you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    You need to change your avatar to the new you!
    what is the brand on the one at the gym or the $50 one? I have one on my scale but I literally will weigh in a pound heavier and the body fat goes up automatically so i dont think its right...
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    what is the brand on the one at the gym or the $50 one? I have one on my scale but I literally will weigh in a pound heavier and the body fat goes up automatically so i dont think its right...
    that style is notorious for not being very accurate.. id recommend some simple calipers and do a 3 point measure once or twice per week.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

19. I tend to use scales for weight and then back it up with calipers.

I always use 9 point Parillo Method.

20. Different types.
    https://www.mensfitness.com/training...ulate-body-fat

This is the one at the gym. it's not 100% accurate at detecting your % of BF, but like I said I use it to see if it goes up or down.
    https://www.amazon.com/Omron-HBF-306...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Like the new avatar !

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I had some additional sides with FD2. Harder erections, increased endurance. my nails and hair grew faster as well. And I burned carbs like crazy.
    I am absolutely noticing most of that. I was going to add Cel M-Test to my stack and then realized I felt like I was already on it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Would it make sense that follidrone would speed up the process of ketosis? In my mind and understanding the way the product and keto diet work, it would make sense to me that follidrone could compliment keto.
    Follidrone 2.0 is great at lowering glucose levels. This would likely help you reach a ketonic state faster.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

23. My professor calls them random number generators. After extensive fitness testing on patients I can completely agree and helped write a thesis on them. Completely inaccurate but they do have their moments for certain purposes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Just a mini update, started Bottle #2 of FD2...had a friend, family member and a chick I hook up with ask if I was losing weight. When they notice this it's definitely working. I am noticing slight body recomp changes as well, so I'm looking forward to bottle 2.

This is part of why FD2 is so great. Really versatile. Great for bulking or cutting.
    Insane for recomp,.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    This is an interesting report because Ive heard so many guys say "I didnt really notice any endurance or strength" But then they stop and you see them post that they really notice it NOT being there. I think it takes time to creep up and you dont realize how much its benefiting you performance wise until its missing. Not needing to take an energy supp mid day is a big increase in energy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM