FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 141 of 142 First ... 139140141142 Last

1. I am now on day 31 of my new run of FD2 at 3 caps per day, i seem bigger overall since using it as the only change i have made, pumps are great for back, arm and chest workouts, strength is on the increase as well, it has been working well with re-feeds.
    Vascularity has increased in shoulders and chest, i have been measuring body fat with calipers every sunday after weighing with Parillo Method 9 point caliper test which has shown a slight decrease in body fat.

I don't know if the 7 point Jackson/Pollock is a better choice though?

2. Either will be fine. Ya just have to be consistent with one or the other for validity.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am now on day 31 of my new run of FD2 at 3 caps per day, i seem bigger overall since using it as the only change i have made, pumps are great for back, arm and chest workouts, strength is on the increase as well, it has been working well with re-feeds.
    Vascularity has increased in shoulders and chest, i have been measuring body fat with calipers every sunday after weighing with Parillo Method 9 point caliper test which has shown a slight decrease in body fat.

I don't know if the 7 point Jackson/Pollock is a better choice though?
    This is when the magic really starts. Just like most anabolic substances it takes a while for the altered growth factors to kick in.
    Since your on day 31 I assume your going to continue? As you know bottle 2 is even better

That being said....Bigger, increased strength, more vascular but fat is down. Pretty sick. Cant wait to see how things progress.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

4. Has anyone ever used a Glucose Disposal Agent while on FD2? Would that be dumb if in fat loss stage?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Has anyone ever used a Glucose Disposal Agent while on FD2? Would that be dumb if in fat loss stage?
    I think because FD2 is already reducing glucose so much is might be overkill.
    I mentioned in your log thread. Maybe consider Exotherm. Transdermal, slightly antiestrogenic but I know other women using it who love it. And the cirsium extract in it has been shown to potentially spot reduce fat at the application site.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is when the magic really starts. Just like most anabolic substances it takes a while for the altered growth factors to kick in.
    Since your on day 31 I assume your going to continue? As you know bottle 2 is even better

That being said....Bigger, increased strength, more vascular but fat is down. Pretty sick. Cant wait to see how things progress.
    Start of bottle 2, have 6 more to run, i might go for an 8 month run this time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think because FD2 is already reducing glucose so much is might be overkill.
    I mentioned in your log thread. Maybe consider Exotherm. Transdermal, slightly antiestrogenic but I know other women using it who love it. And the cirsium extract in it has been shown to potentially spot reduce fat at the application site.
    Is this similar to Supernova? Little nervous with the antiestrogenic?....

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Start of bottle 2, have 6 more to run, i might go for an 8 month run this time.
    What are your thoughts of Follidrone during a cut? Do you think it's worth it, or better saved for a bulk?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    What are your thoughts of Follidrone during a cut? Do you think it's worth it, or better saved for a bulk?
    Works well both ways, i notice it helps me retain strength and muscle endurance when cutting, and when bulking allows for me to stay leaner and get stronger with packing on more mass. It works well both ways and is quite versatile.

10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Works well both ways, i notice it helps me retain strength and muscle endurance when cutting, and when bulking allows for me to stay leaner and get stronger with packing on more mass. It works well both ways and is quite versatile.
    Agreed, I was eating in a 400 calorie surplus and didnt gain much fat (130lb->134lb) but noticed strength went up. Then I have been cutting the last 13-14 weeks using FD2 and I started at 134lbs and now I am at 121lbs. I have never been this lean!

11. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Is this similar to Supernova? Little nervous with the antiestrogenic?....
    I dont know what supernova is.
    Its only slightly antiestrogenic. I know several women taking it. 30 days of it may lower your estrogen levels yes but this will help reduce bodyfat and water retention a TON.

Also.....we have a new fat burning product coming. Powder. With a REALLY epic ingredient.
    Im really excited about this one. Its possible Ill be able to send some samples out to people soon

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont know what supernova is.
    Its only slightly antiestrogenic. I know several women taking it. 30 days of it may lower your estrogen levels yes but this will help reduce bodyfat and water retention a TON.

Also.....we have a new fat burning product coming. Powder. With a REALLY epic ingredient.
    Im really excited about this one. Its possible Ill be able to send some samples out to people soon
    Whatís the timeline look like? Any FD 2.0 Black Friday deals?

13. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    What’s the timeline look like? Any FD 2.0 Black Friday deals?
    BCAAs coming on Monday

New anabolic product estimated 30-45 days.

Powdered fat burner 45-60

Pre workout first quarter of 2018

A host of others within the first half of 2018

I would think there would be some deals. Prob nutriverse will have a sale. Maybe strong supplements

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    BCAAs coming on Monday

I would think there would be some deals. Prob nutriverse will have a sale. Maybe strong supplements
    Seriously the best news Ive gotten all week!!! Lets GO!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

15. Been taking FD2 since beginning of October, on end of second bottle and my strength is up on all lifts. I've struggled getting my bench up for some time now...I'm up by 20lbs. Not talking a one rep max either. I'm lifting heavier in general and pushing out more reps for around 5 sets and adding drop sets and supersets all over the place. Really impressed by this product. Endurance, strength, pumps...I may never stop taking FD2 lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Been taking FD2 since beginning of October, on end of second bottle and my strength is up on all lifts. I've struggled getting my bench up for some time now...I'm up by 20lbs. Not talking a one rep max either. I'm lifting heavier in general and pushing out more reps for around 5 sets and adding drop sets and supersets all over the place. Really impressed by this product. Endurance, strength, pumps...I may never stop taking FD2 lol.
    Why would you? Its a product that not only makes you stronger in every department, but you end up healthier as well! The longer the better.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Any big Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals? I know Nutriverse usually has the best 2 pack offers but I havent specifically seen anything advertised. I have 3 bottles left, but like to re-up on good sales.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

18. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Been taking FD2 since beginning of October, on end of second bottle and my strength is up on all lifts. I've struggled getting my bench up for some time now...I'm up by 20lbs. Not talking a one rep max either. I'm lifting heavier in general and pushing out more reps for around 5 sets and adding drop sets and supersets all over the place. Really impressed by this product. Endurance, strength, pumps...I may never stop taking FD2 lol.
    It's pretty impressive right. This is how so many people feel after their first bottle or 2.
    And why we have so many guys running it year round.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Any big Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals? I know Nutriverse usually has the best 2 pack offers but I havent specifically seen anything advertised. I have 3 bottles left, but like to re-up on good sales.
    I'm sure there will be some sales yah. Well run some on our site and nv will and maybe strong.

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It's pretty impressive right. This is how so many people feel after their first bottle or 2.
    And why we have so many guys running it year round.
    I have been on FD2 since April 2016 and its still amazing!

21. BCAAs are up on our site.
    Pallets arrived yesterday.
    Will have price up likely by the end of the day.

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    BCAAs are up on our site.
    Pallets arrived yesterday.
    Will have price up likely by the end of the day.
    No offence but I find your site always lacking detail, can you least show screenshot of the proper label comes with product. I been following your products some time and used Fd2, always asking for updates and wondering what u up to as your intelligent guy..

But your website and labels are poor, waiting day you hire proper website team and design team.. proper write ups etc, im sure u expand customer base thid way...take my comments whatever way you wish...

23. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    No offence but I find your site always lacking detail, can you least show screenshot of the proper label comes with product. I been following your products some time and used Fd2, always asking for updates and wondering what u up to as your intelligent guy..

But your website and labels are poor, waiting day you hire proper website team and design team.. proper write ups etc, im sure u expand customer base thid way...take my comments whatever way you wish...
    Doesnít each product link you back here to AM for a full write up and description?

I guess it would kill to have 2 pics. One of the front and the other of the label but the label is only a click away in the horizontal picture also on the website. Iím looking at it on mobile and the info is literally right in front of me and I can even zoom in and out.

The descriptions are kind of simple but how much jazz needs to be on there?

Customer feedback is always key so keep letting him know what you want to see. Also remember how small of a company they are. The big things are still coming!

24. This is the third BLR site.
    The last was designed by the guy who designed the intel logo. So a very solid web designer. But it had all the technical info on the pages and I cant tell you how many people mentioned there being too much information most people cant digest. Dozens of people mentioned it.
    So this one we streamlined. Much less info.

I think if anything we need to strike a balance. Meaning I should get up ingredient panels and clear links to more research. Its up on most already.
    I think the days of us having wordy writeups on the site are gone. We have FAQs here and we link the site to the FAQ.
    This way the site isnt jumbled with technical jargon nobody reads but the information is available for those seeking it.

Of course I want to hear any opinions because I want to improve things where I can so thanks for your opinion.

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    BCAAs coming on Monday

I would think there would be some deals. Maybe strong supplements
    I like the sound of that
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM