Page 138 of 140 First ... 136137138139140 Last

1. Wtf is folhydride2 lol

2. Someone's drinking on a school night 🍻
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Wtf is folhydride2 lol
    poor translator ... -_-'

4. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Would running Letrone standalone have any risks or potential sideeffects?
    No risks. Low estrogen maybe.
    Possible dry joints which is common for ai's.
    I know tons of people who use it solo though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Letrone has decent thyroid benefits. T3 and T4 increases.
    How many caps to provide the decent T3 and T4 benefits.

is 1 enough or would you recommend 2 per day.
    •   

6. What’s the fastest way to get a bottle does blr have next day?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    What’s the fastest way to get a bottle does blr have next day?
    Check out nutri verse shipping options...

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Check out nutri verse shipping options...
    Yea I am waiting on my order from them that I placed last week, I lost a bottle and only have a handful in a sandwich bag need some by Tuesday the way it’s looking was thinking about ordering directly from blr if they have next day because I know they are in Cali.

9. We dont have next day currently. We have a retailer on amazon with prime setup. Can prob do 1 day from them.

10. @brundel how's the anabolic coming along. OL have introduced urolithin B to the supplement market so does your new innovative ingredients look like being as exciting as theirs?

11. Thats interesting. I hope they paid off the people who hold patents for it
    Cause if not they will likely be in hot water sooner than later. Not sure how excited I would get.

Plus youll get a strong dose of urolithin B just by taking Rebirth as its a direct metabolite of Ellagic acid and we have 600mg of ellagic acid cyclodextrin which is like 4200mg ellagic acid. PLus you get the SERM benefits such as elevated test levels and estrogen blocking.

We are moving forward. Testing extraction processes...

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thats interesting. I hope they paid off the people who hold patents for it
    Cause if not they will likely be in hot water sooner than later. Not sure how excited I would get.

Plus youll get a strong dose of urolithin B just by taking Rebirth as its a direct metabolite of Ellagic acid and we have 600mg of ellagic acid cyclodextrin which is like 4200mg ellagic acid. PLus you get the SERM benefits such as elevated test levels and estrogen blocking.

We are moving forward. Testing extraction processes...
    Man im waiting for all your new products its distracting with so much competition, new stuff being released recently, hope u speed up things

13. Looks like urolithins are also antiandrogens.

There are lots of things that appear great on paper and youll find studies that appear to support their use but then conflicting studies that indicate they are estrogens or antiandrogens.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ell_line_LNCaP

14. EDIT

15. Probably should be posting marketing for your products in our subforum either.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anyone else experienced hair shedding? I go through cycles generally, but the last 2-3 weeks it's been worse than I remember and I finished 8 weeks FD2 1-2 weeks ago.
    Just odd, nothing in the formula which would indicate any reason FD2 could/would.

Ohwell, perhaps the weather
    Scrolling through the entire thread today and saw this. The only thing I have read which "might" be an explanation is that there is a connection between ace inhibitors (blood pressure medications) and hair loss, and ecklonia cava is an ace inhibitor. However, I haven't read of any hair loss which is directly tied to ecklonia cava. The connection is usually to hair growth.

17. I get hair thickness with fd2 and both hair and nails grow far quicker than when I'm not taking it. Haven't experienced any shedding

18. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Scrolling through the entire thread today and saw this. The only thing I have read which "might" be an explanation is that there is a connection between ace inhibitors (blood pressure medications) and hair loss, and ecklonia cava is an ace inhibitor. However, I haven't read of any hair loss which is directly tied to ecklonia cava. The connection is usually to hair growth.
    Yah I dont think its related to Follidrone. IN fact lots of people mention increased hair growth.

19. I've been on it for 2 weeks now, and hair is looking good. I wouldn't have done so if I saw any risks to my scalp.

20. I will be starting up on FD 2 in the next week or 2 when i receive my order, also from tomorrow i will be running letrone at 1 cap in the AM as well as the 3 x Prolactrone that i am using, i have also dropped my multivitamin to eliminate b6 from diet to increase effects of prolactrone, @brundel what would effective dose be of letrone for providing a boost in T3 T4 and other hormone levels, i only want to run 1 cap per day for 60 days if it is enough to provide a decent boost.

21. my hair grows significantly faster on FD2, like a global thing too, same with nails.

Even fine hairs (my lower back for example and underside of arms) these seem to grow much much faster, where normally they grow at very very small amounts.

no increase in shedding though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    my hair grows significantly faster on FD2, like a global thing too, same with nails.

Even fine hairs (my lower back for example and underside of arms) these seem to grow much much faster, where normally they grow at very very small amounts.

no increase in shedding though.
    Same here.

23. First couple of pills felt a pump right away skin feels tighter, been over a year since I been on fd2. Haven’t had more than three days off from the gym all year see where this goes, looking for some mass with minimal fat gain.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    First couple of pills felt a pump right away skin feels tighter, been over a year since I been on fd2. Haven’t had more than three days off from the gym all year see where this goes, looking for some mass with minimal fat gain.
    Not at all an unrealistic expectation.

25. @brundel i am starting back up on FD2 from Monday 9th October and staying on for a few months, i plan on only using 3 caps per day vs the 4-6 i have gone up to and run longer, do you personally run it higher than the 1 cap am and 2 caps pre workout and what do you notice, do you feel the higher dose is justifiable from a cost point of view.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM