FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 132 of 137 First ... 130131132133134 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    If this is open to people from the UK I'll get liking and tagging
    Open to anywhere we can ship. Uk for sure.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by migsacura View Post
    This is regarding my 79 year old father He does have mild diabetes takes very low dosage of medication.
    I know of several people with diabetes who, when taking follidrone 2.0, were able to reduce their diabetes medication. One was able to stop completely.
    Just something to know. It will almost certainly reduce his blood glucose levels. If hes diabetic this is a plus. Of course he will need to take daily glucose readings to ensure things are where they should be.
    I also suggest talking to his dr. Mention the supplement is known to significantly reduce blood sugar levels and that its most pronounced in diabetics. He may even be able to augment/reduce his meds.
    Again. Run it by the dr first.
    Feel free to have the dr email me if needed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There are 3 new products on the deck.
    A new anabolic, performance enhancing product. ETA 3-4 weeks before we can realistically go to production.
    We will be be done with most of our internal testing soon. Maybe 2 weeks.
    This stuff is very solid, has a ton of research supporting its use as a performance enhancer and muscle builder and.....Iim pretty sure its gonna shake some things up
    Any info on the new anabolic?

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know of several people with diabetes who, when taking follidrone 2.0, were able to reduce their diabetes medication. One was able to stop completely.
    Just something to know. It will almost certainly reduce his blood glucose levels. If hes diabetic this is a plus. Of course he will need to take daily glucose readings to ensure things are where they should be.
    I also suggest talking to his dr. Mention the supplement is known to significantly reduce blood sugar levels and that its most pronounced in diabetics. He may even be able to augment/reduce his meds.
    Again. Run it by the dr first.
    Feel free to have the dr email me if needed.
    Thank you so much for the info if he decides to try Follidrone I will keep you updated if he feels more endurance and energy he desires.

5. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Any info on the new anabolic?
    Ill have some tasty info within 2 weeks.
    halfhuman is trialing something right now.
    I cant say much because I dont want to sway his opinion or let him know what to expect. But Ill let him say as things progress.
    Gonna also send some to @TheMovement
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I cant say much because I dont want to sway his opinion or let him know what to expect. But Ill let him say as things progress.
    Lucky doods lol. Have fun with the trials, we can't wait

7. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    Lucky doods lol. Have fun with the trials, we can't wait
    This is going to be another multi component product.
    So far I have 4 ingredients on the list if this new one pans out.

Also researching some new anabolic pathways. Really interesting science muscle growth.
    I think within a year or 2 we BLR will have products available that are addressing new type of anabolic pathways.

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Also researching some new anabolic pathways. Really interesting science muscle growth.
    I think within a year or 2 we BLR will have products available that are addressing new type of anabolic pathways.
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us !!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

9. Im about to finish my 3rd bottle of fd2...ran it 3 months straight. The only real differences i noticed was increased vascularity, and also when flexing my abs the bottom 2 were slightly more noticeable . I was honestly expecting more out of this product especially after running it 3 months straight. Im not discrediting it tho...im open to the idea that i may have to find the sweet spot for myself with this supplement in terms of timing and more/less food and more/less carbs. I plan on taking a month off and starting another 3 month run of it. Based on what i read in here, at first i thought i was supposed to eat more carbs on fd2, then recently saw stuff on here that seemed to say the opposite especially if not doing a straight bulk. I was trying to recomp, because ive been successly, slowly but surely, recomping for the last 10 months so figured fd2 would enhance the process even more. Any advice @brundel ?

10. Tried to tag brundel in that last post but new to this site and think i ****ed it up

11. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    Tried to tag brundel in that last post but new to this site and think i ****ed it up
    He will see it. By what I have seen with myself and what others also say, brundel will also tell you, eat alllllll the carbs lol. The more carbs the better could not be said enough when running fd2. I went through 4 bottles. First 2 with reco. 3 caps, and second 2 with 4 caps. I have gained 8 lbs and lost 3% body fat. Quite a change for a guy like me 6'3 256. I ate close to 700g carbs my second 2 bottles and gained little to no fat. And are actually more visible

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Oh yea! Let's get that rolling! Let me know when ya need my info!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Very interested in the new products man...

14. Interested in new products, @ brundel will they work in synergy with AAS, Prohormones and Sarms in a similar manner to FD2

15. @brundel I'm currently running ligandrol for 8 weeks and have a couple bottles of fd2. Should I run them together or use the fd2 during my pct? Thanks in advance
  16. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Quote Originally Posted by JaredH View Post
    @brundel I'm currently running ligandrol for 8 weeks and have a couple bottles of fd2. Should I run them together or use the fd2 during my pct? Thanks in advance
    Not brundel but I would save it for pct. the sarm will provide gains and the fd2 can help you maintain them during pct.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Not brundel but I would save it for pct. the sarm will provide gains and the fd2 can help you maintain them during pct.
    This ^ even though u can run it together if u can afford it to keep it running through pct.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Oh yea! Let's get that rolling! Let me know when ya need my info!
    PM it to me and Ill ship right away.
    Halffhuman already has his so well have some data soon.

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    PM it to me and Ill ship right away.
    Halffhuman already has his so well have some data soon.
    I can be a guine pig too

20. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    Im about to finish my 3rd bottle of fd2...ran it 3 months straight. The only real differences i noticed was increased vascularity, and also when flexing my abs the bottom 2 were slightly more noticeable . I was honestly expecting more out of this product especially after running it 3 months straight. Im not discrediting it tho...im open to the idea that i may have to find the sweet spot for myself with this supplement in terms of timing and more/less food and more/less carbs. I plan on taking a month off and starting another 3 month run of it. Based on what i read in here, at first i thought i was supposed to eat more carbs on fd2, then recently saw stuff on here that seemed to say the opposite especially if not doing a straight bulk. I was trying to recomp, because ive been successly, slowly but surely, recomping for the last 10 months so figured fd2 would enhance the process even more. Any advice @brundel ?
    One thing that I should always mention is nothing, not even steroids are magic.
    They give you an edge. The key is taking advantage of this edge and the more you do so the more the sharper the edge will be.

For example, subject 1.
    Takes Follidrone 2.0 as suggested and waits for the supplement to do the work.

Subject 2. Takes Follidrone 2.0 as suggested eats a bit more.

Subject 3. Takes Follidrone 2.0 but he has a plan. Has a specific goal set and has not only Follidrone 2.0 but also a diet plan and progressive training plan that he adheres to strictly for o8-12 weeks.

Which do you think will see the most benefit?
    You ate more than normal but can see more abs and vascularity. I ask, what exactly did you expect?
    Not many things will get you more vascular and abs more visible while you eat more.

I know of guys who were heavy bulking who gained 15-17lbs.
    I know guys who have got super shredded. One dude lost over 20lbs.
    And I know of TONS of guys and girls who have recomped staying around the same weight but having increased muscle and less fat which is what it sounds like happened to you.

If you want a more drastic result change diet and training.
    If you want to get leaner- reduce cals, reduce carbs, increase cardio.
    If you want to get bigger do the exact opposite.

Plus you have been recomping for 10 months? What does that mean? I think the term is too loosely used by many.
    Recomp is where you lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but the bodies ability to do this is minimal. Only a heavy steroid cycle can give you a true recomp where your out of shape and a few months later in shape.
    For most, especially non steroid users I suggest either cutting or bulking. Lean bulking, cause its harder to lose fat without drugs.

My suggestion is to run a legit cut. Get to your target BF% and then slowly increase protein and fats and slowly grow muscle. In this way you stay relatively lean but grow muscle tissue. FD2 can help you with all of these but it wont do it for you.

21. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Interested in new products, @ brundel will they work in synergy with AAS, Prohormones and Sarms in a similar manner to FD2
    Oh yah.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JaredH View Post
    @brundel I'm currently running ligandrol for 8 weeks and have a couple bottles of fd2. Should I run them together or use the fd2 during my pct? Thanks in advance
    Im on the other side of the fence. FD2 isnt a PCT drug. Not intended to be. It wont help you recover at all. People run it during PCT yes and some love it during PCT because it can help stay full but the thing is the muscle youll lose during PCT is from your test levels being low and Follidrone doesnt do anything for test. Better to run a stacked cycle and address PCT with PCT specific products like Rebirth, Letrone, Viron.

Plus FD2 works so well with other anabolics its worth using it during the cycle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JaredH View Post
    Im on the other side of the fence. FD2 isnt a PCT drug. Not intended to be. It wont help you recover at all. People run it during PCT yes and some love it during PCT because it can help stay full but the thing is the muscle youll lose during PCT is from your test levels being low and Follidrone doesnt do anything for test. Better to run a stacked cycle and address PCT with PCT specific products like Rebirth, Letrone, Viron.

Plus FD2 works so well with other anabolics its worth using it during the cycle.

24. So I should go ahead and run it with the ligandrol and just keep using with a good pct? Thank all of you for the advice.

25. @brundel
    Thank you for ur help. I said recomp bc i actually have been slowly but surely building muscle & losing fat since Nov. I never focused on cutting or bulking. I got significantly bigger & actually leaner while doing so. My weight increased about 5lbs. I increased the amount of food i was eating throughout this process but not by alot. I guess i feel funny calling it a bulk bc i never thought of it like that when i was doing it & i never focused on bulking or how much more i was eating i just knew that i was eating more. The only reason i decided to eat more is bc i felt my body wasnt recovering enough between workouts & felt more food would help,which it did. Then added fd2 to give me a boost and got the added vascularity & like i said slightly mor visible abs when flexing. My training has been on point for the last 9/10 months & so has my diet. I am looking forward to running fd2 again in about a month. Question: i start my workout in the morning about 7am. I usually eat a small meal (some oatmeal) at about 6am. Should i take my 2 pills of fd2 with that meal or closer to when i start my workout or does not matter? & is there any benefit of taking the other dose before bed? Ive been taking it usually with my dinner meal. Thank u
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM