BLR Pre Workout

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Cheers dude. Wow sounds lot happening.. looking forward to ingredients labels to know what expect before final release. Also thank you for unflavoured versions.. means alot
    Our BCAAs are shaping up nicely. I know you might think ...its BCAAs....what could possibly be any different from the 90000000 other bcaa products out there. But I can tell you ALOT can be different.
    Unflavored version should be available within 4 weeks
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    How's the new anabolic coming along?
    We have been testing a few things. One major ingredient seems to be a dud.
    Looks great on paper but when we got to testing it doesnt seem to work. Nothing is happening to testers.
    Im not into selling you guys products that dont work so....I get to eat the costs and all the time invested. Sucks but thats the process.
    We test alot of things. About 1 in 10 works.
    I have piles of KG bags of extracts and chemicals etc. All that I could throw away

At any rate there are still some great prospects and I think we will have at least one (Anabolic) product ready to go to production within the summer fall timeframe.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have been testing a few things. One major ingredient seems to be a dud.
    Looks great on paper but when we got to testing it doesnt seem to work. Nothing is happening to testers.
    Im not into selling you guys products that dont work so....I get to eat the costs and all the time invested. Sucks but thats the process.
    We test alot of things. About 1 in 10 works.
    I have piles of KG bags of extracts and chemicals etc. All that I could throw away

At any rate there are still some great prospects and I think we will have at least one (Anabolic) product ready to go to production within the summer fall timeframe.
    Have you tried Suma Root by any chance, thoughts on it?

4. Great updates in here, cannot wait for new pre to add something different to market and will be trying new anabolic when it is released, i will probably be starting up on FD2 again soon but stick to recommended dosing of 3 caps per day as i feel the cost vs effect ratio doesn't pan out when dosing 4-6 caps per day and it works better at recommended dosage for longer time periods e.g 60-90 day runs rather than a double dose 1 month run.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Great updates in here, cannot wait for new pre to add something different to market and will be trying new anabolic when it is released, i will probably be starting up on FD2 again soon but stick to recommended dosing of 3 caps per day as i feel the cost vs effect ratio doesn't pan out when dosing 4-6 caps per day and it works better at recommended dosage for longer time periods e.g 60-90 day runs rather than a double dose 1 month run.
    Sorry dont want go offtopic.. you got some post-log explaining your gains from FD2. I did one bottle at 3 caps and although felt good I think need do more dose longer period of time..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Sorry dont want go offtopic.. you got some post-log explaining your gains from FD2. I did one bottle at 3 caps and although felt good I think need do more dose longer period of time..
    It does get better over time with usage and the endurance aspect was one i found great which i have missed, but i will not be going past 3 caps per day on future runs as i feel there is no point when i could just run for a longer period of time, after all muscle building is a slow process.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Our BCAAs are shaping up nicely. I know you might think ...its BCAAs....what could possibly be any different from the 90000000 other bcaa products out there. But I can tell you ALOT can be different.
    Unflavored version should be available within 4 weeks
    As long as they not human or duck hair. And will they be sunflower lecithin? As i know BCAAs everyone makes because they contain so much cheap **** in them GMOs all sorts. 90percent ppl who take supps are not educates on them. Seems its all about taste...

8. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    As long as they not human or duck hair. And will they be sunflower lecithin? As i know BCAAs everyone makes because they contain so much cheap **** in them GMOs all sorts. 90percent ppl who take supps are not educates on them. Seems its all about taste...
    So I was just talking about this in another thread.

Our Bcaas will NOT be from animal sources.
    We are using ultra high grade vegan BCAAs, fermented. Micronized.
    yes....its expensive.

No Dyes or coloring
    No artificial flavors
    No artificial sweeteners
    No BS.

I plan on delivering the highest grade product I can. Im not gonna make a bunch of money on it but thats not what its about to me.
    Its about having really solid products.

Im gonna do my best to keep the price competitive. Might be a tad more expensive but will be the best product available.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So I was just talking about this in another thread.

Our Bcaas will NOT be from animal sources.
    We are using ultra high grade vegan BCAAs, fermented. Micronized.
    yes....its expensive.

No Dyes or coloring
    No artificial flavors
    No artificial sweeteners
    No BS.

I plan on delivering the highest grade product I can. Im not gonna make a bunch of money on it but thats not what its about to me.
    Its about having really solid products.

Im gonna do my best to keep the price competitive. Might be a tad more expensive but will be the best product available.

Thanks for info man, exactly what I wishes to hear... I dont mind paying extra for quality any day of the week, after all its something we putting in our bodies and will use long term use so wish for it to be best as possible. Cheers look forward to the final product..

10. The Unflavored BCAAs will be available in a few weeks.
    THe flavored ones will take about 60 days to finalize flavoring and run through production.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The Unflavored BCAAs will be available in a few weeks.
    THe flavored ones will take about 60 days to finalize flavoring and run through production.
    What are you planning for flavours?

12. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What are you planning for flavours?
    Have a bunch of options. PRetty much anything can be done but the vegan BCAAs are even more bitter than normal hair based ones so Im thinking we may have to go tart like lemonades and such.
    Open to suggestions. There is a BCAA flavoring thread I put up in the supp section.
    Would be interested in your opinions.

13. Here's that thread for y'all to voice your opinion on BCAA flavor:

Favorite BCAA flavors
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:49 PM