LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 34 of 34 First ... 323334

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Whats the consensus on the better letrone stack that supports libido most? Or just Letrone solo?
    Letrone, Viron and Rebirth! Big loads, high libido, full nutz!

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Decrease Estrogen is one of them but Viron would lower SHBG levels.
    Guess I'll just save letrone for pct then.. need to find me some cheap stinging nettle root and boron citrate to use during the cycle..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Any idea on if letrone effects shbg levels?.. I realized after I ordered it I should gotten viron for that reason since 4 Android doesn't aromatize that much..
    Viron is the one that would be SHBG specific.
    Letrone will reduce estro and can raise growth factors such as HGH and igf1. IN addition we would expect increases in metabolic function. Increased t3 and t4.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. I think I've read every post but not sure if my questions has already been answered. My apologies if it has. I used formerone while on TRT from my doctor at 200mg of Test per week. It was awesome. I have been off TRT for quite some time now but I am about to start again. Would Letrone be good to stack with it; or should I wait until I go off TRT to use it? If wait is the answer, what would be best to run with TRT? Low dose T does wonders for me but I need to keep estro and water in check if possible.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sandpointe23 View Post
    I think I've read every post but not sure if my questions has already been answered. My apologies if it has. I used formerone while on TRT from my doctor at 200mg of Test per week. It was awesome. I have been off TRT for quite some time now but I am about to start again. Would Letrone be good to stack with it; or should I wait until I go off TRT to use it? If wait is the answer, what would be best to run with TRT? Low dose T does wonders for me but I need to keep estro and water in check if possible.
    I'm taking Viron / Letrone / and Folliidrone 2.0 and I'm on TRT 120mg weekly. Just started, and it's great so far.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I'm taking Viron / Letrone / and Folliidrone 2.0 and I'm on TRT 120mg weekly. Just started, and it's great so far.
    Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it would be overkill but glad to hear that your run is going well. How many Letrone per day if you don't mind sharing?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sandpointe23 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it would be overkill but glad to hear that your run is going well. How many Letrone per day if you don't mind sharing?
    1 a day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sandpointe23 View Post
    I think I've read every post but not sure if my questions has already been answered. My apologies if it has. I used formerone while on TRT from my doctor at 200mg of Test per week. It was awesome. I have been off TRT for quite some time now but I am about to start again. Would Letrone be good to stack with it; or should I wait until I go off TRT to use it? If wait is the answer, what would be best to run with TRT? Low dose T does wonders for me but I need to keep estro and water in check if possible.
    I do Letrone on my TRT as well.
    1 cap a day is enough for me and keeps my e2 at about 25.
    everyone is different though so youll need to run at least one lab to ascertain if 1 is enough.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. So.. I just got home and opened my mail.. letrone was here but isnt it supposed to have the lid shrink wrapped?.. also the inner seal was dented in on one side so it opened.. there are 60 blue caps in it tho.. it looked like it could've been a manufacturing line defect.. I'm not too worried about it tho just want to make you guys aware if there's a possible issue

10. Hey,
    Have skimmed through the thread and read some really interesting stuff.
    Never used Letrone before, but tried some of the other BLR products in the past.

I went through my standard pct (6 weeks) with clomid and nolvadex and some other natty stuff on the side. Everything went fine and as usually.
    But 2-3 weeks after the pct I catched a small cold and together with this I started to grow a lump in my right chest, on the side of the nipple.
    Well, started to grow isn’t totally correct, I had a small lump there since forever but now it litten up and become sore as well.

I got this kind of problem for many years ago and that time I did a 16 week cycle of PP’s Androhard (RIP..) and got it under control and since then I got no problem with it.
    I’m not usually gyno prone and can use trest, test in moderate doses without ai’s and still don’t have any problem.

But now I wondering how to treat it this time. I have adex in the closet but after the reading about Letrone I’m pretty intruiged to give it a shot.

Do you think 2 caps of Letrone will be enough or shall I take a small dose adex as well?
    I also got a bottle of Rebirth and Viron and thinking about using them as well.
    Any inputs are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

11. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Been popping 2 of these a day for 4 days now and feeling great. Had a puffy nipple come up from the new sustain alpha that was released (just my right nipple). Strange that happened.
    Hows the 2 caps treating you?

12. Ran this in the past at 1cap b4 bed and loved it. I am starting it today again.
    Just started keto back and I do intermittent fasting. I break fast at 2pm 1400 calories train @8pm and last meal 9:30pm 1000 calories. When would be the best time take latrone in this case? From my understanding the longer the fast the higher the hgh output. I will also be taking fd2, vector & LJ100 any thoughts appreciated.

13. Im 3 days in...also stacking LJ100 with Letrone.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Im 3 days in...also stacking LJ100 with Letrone.
    Let us know how the stack goes!
    Black Lion Research Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Im 3 days in...also stacking LJ100 with Letrone.
    How are you dosing? I’m doing lj100 at 4xday and latrone at 1. Just trying to figure out it would be better awakening or b4 bed.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Hey,
    Have skimmed through the thread and read some really interesting stuff.
    Never used Letrone before, but tried some of the other BLR products in the past.

I went through my standard pct (6 weeks) with clomid and nolvadex and some other natty stuff on the side. Everything went fine and as usually.
    But 2-3 weeks after the pct I catched a small cold and together with this I started to grow a lump in my right chest, on the side of the nipple.
    Well, started to grow isn’t totally correct, I had a small lump there since forever but now it litten up and become sore as well.

I got this kind of problem for many years ago and that time I did a 16 week cycle of PP’s Androhard (RIP..) and got it under control and since then I got no problem with it.
    I’m not usually gyno prone and can use trest, test in moderate doses without ai’s and still don’t have any problem.

But now I wondering how to treat it this time. I have adex in the closet but after the reading about Letrone I’m pretty intruiged to give it a shot.

Do you think 2 caps of Letrone will be enough or shall I take a small dose adex as well?
    I also got a bottle of Rebirth and Viron and thinking about using them as well.
    Any inputs are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Give the Rebirth and Letrone combo a shot. It should clear up the issue.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. Quote Originally Posted by dukes3577 View Post
    How are you dosing? I’m doing lj100 at 4xday and latrone at 1. Just trying to figure out it would be better awakening or b4 bed.
    Just do 1 am 1 pm.
    Or one upon waking if your doing one.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

18. Upon awakening it is! Thanks

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Give the Rebirth and Letrone combo a shot. It should clear up the issue.
    I’m on it. Thank you sir
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq