LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 25 of 25 First ... 232425

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Anyone tried Letrone solo?
    Letrone works well solo. It has MAJOR interactions with your anabolic hormone levels.
    Decreased estrogen
    Increased testosterone
    Increased HGH
    Increased IGF-1
    Increased T4
    Increased T4
    Increased cAMP

For a solo product it has alot of punch.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Letrone works well solo. It has MAJOR interactions with your anabolic hormone levels.
    Decreased estrogen
    Increased testosterone
    Increased HGH
    Increased IGF-1
    Increased T4
    Increased T4
    Increased cAMP

For a solo product it has alot of punch.
    Definitely one of my top choices for stand alone use
    •   

3. How would u dose solo?1 or 2 a day?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How would u dose solo?1 or 2 a day?
    I like one before bed. You can add a second one during the day. If you find your joints get dry, reduce to one. One is all I ever needed.

5. Nice!! Thanks man
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How would u dose solo?1 or 2 a day?
    2 a day will give you the best effect.
    More test and HGH and less estro. Etc. The only reason I would take 1 is if you experience low estrogen symptoms.

7. Ok! Thanks

8. Guy at my gym is taking it solo.. and he swears his muscles are fuller and he is dryer... sounds like the old formestane effects! Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Guy at my gym is taking it solo.. and he swears his muscles are fuller and he is dryer... sounds like the old formestane effects! Lol
    The AI in Letrone is MUCH stronger than Formestane. We have the dose set so its not super high and estro isnt crushed.
    It is, however, high enough to lower estro and raise the anabolic hormones enough to get you lean, hard and dry plus having your test levels skyrocketing.

10. Rebirth really got my nads big again after Ostashred exotherm cycle. Had some minor shutdown.

11. Honestly how long can someone take this for?

12. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Honestly how long can someone take this for?
    When taking a AI I don't like going past 12 weeks. We need estrogen.

8-12 weeks is what I would run it for with 4 week break and back on if you'd like.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

13. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Honestly how long can someone take this for?
    This depends on multiple factors.
    Are you on HRT/TRT?
    Do you have a condition that causes you to have abnormally high estrogen levels?

If you said yes to these or you have some reason why estrogen is abnormally elevated then you can stay on Letrone as long as you like.
    If, however, you have normal estrogen levels then Letrone can cause it to be lower than we would want long term. Especially at 2 caps daily.
    It is safe to take year round but its not good to always have low estrogen levels. So either cycle it with at least a month off between cycles or run it long term if needed.

14. How would you feel estrogen levels would be if using Letrone with a pharma grade AI such as arimidex e.g i have been dosing 2 caps of letrone pre bed and 1 mg of arimadex eod.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How would you feel estrogen levels would be if using Letrone with a pharma grade AI such as arimidex e.g i have been dosing 2 caps of letrone pre bed and 1 mg of arimadex eod.
    Again this is highly dependent on endogenous hormone usage.
    If your taking a good dose of test or something else that aromatizes like Dianabol then this is fine but if your not, just the 1mg adex eod would be too much for most I would think.
    I dosed Letrone with the thought in mind that people would take it solo so I tried to keep it relatively mild compared to adex.
    The AI itself is roughly comparable but the dosing is lower to allow people to dose every day so they can see the other benefits such as elevated HGH and igf1.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Again this is highly dependent on endogenous hormone usage.
    If your taking a good dose of test or something else that aromatizes like Dianabol then this is fine but if your not, just the 1mg adex eod would be too much for most I would think.
    I dosed Letrone with the thought in mind that people would take it solo so I tried to keep it relatively mild compared to adex.
    The AI itself is roughly comparable but the dosing is lower to allow people to dose every day so they can see the other benefits such as elevated HGH and igf1.
    I have been using the letrone 2 caps per day and Arimidex 1mg EOD whilst running 500mg Sustanon per week, with 30 mg superdrol for the past month. was using Tren E at 300mg per week but dropped after 10 weeks due to night sweats.

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have been using the letrone 2 caps per day and Arimidex 1mg EOD whilst running 500mg Sustanon per week, with 30 mg superdrol for the past month. was using Tren E at 300mg per week but dropped after 10 weeks due to night sweats.
    In that case I think its probably ok. Depending on how high your natural aromatase levels are.

Keep an eye on that blood pressure my friend.
    All of those can crank up BP. Add a little dehydration from the AIs, maybe a hot day, = bad news..

18. Just finished reading thru this thread. Im a natural with gyno that flaires up now and then and im in the middle of one right now. Im trying to get blood done to find out why this happens but im the meantime i thought id give Letrone a try.

Im not on anything that should give me any problems. But then again the last time i got a flair up it seemed to come from my zink intake. So there is something weird going on with my body.

So I was wondering about dosages for me and if anyone else had any relevant experience to share.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Just finished reading thru this thread. Im a natural with gyno that flaires up now and then and im in the middle of one right now. Im trying to get blood done to find out why this happens but im the meantime i thought id give Letrone a try.

Im not on anything that should give me any problems. But then again the last time i got a flair up it seemed to come from my zink intake. So there is something weird going on with my body.

So I was wondering about dosages for me and if anyone else had any relevant experience to share.
    This is interesting because zinc should, in theory, reduce both estrogen and prolactin. The primary gyno culprits.
    Start with 1 cap twice a day and see how things go. If it is estrogen driven it should begin to subside after a week or so.

20. Im now 1 week in with 1 cap twice a day of Letrone. If im being VERY optimistic it might look like my gyno has shrunken a bit. The next weeks will be interesting. I have gained 1kg of bodyweight during this week with no other changes to my diet or training. At the end of next week I will be adding FD2 to my stack as my ABE run ends then. Should be a good time!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics