Formeron Out of stock?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been looking for Formeron and seems it's out of stock at most sites...thoughts?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn hadn't heard...no more formestane.

Any suggestions for the next best thing non-PH?

Follidrone or anything better for recomp/leaning?

it's got banned with the rest of the DS/PH's back in December :( it will surely be missed

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn hadn't heard...no more formestane. Any suggestions for the next best thing non-PH? Follidrone or anything better for recomp/leaning?
well follidrone or any other -(-)Epi products are not going to have AI properties but there are plenty of logs to vouch for its recomp/endurance effects. Right now I'm logging Magnitropin which shares -(-)Epi like follidrone but with other added ingredients to help with nutrient repartitioning and boosting testosterone production. The writeup on the Myokem website is absolutely incredible

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane was outlawed.

Soon we will release 2 AIs. 1 is totally new and exceptionally strong.
Also a lighter transdermal AI.
Stay tuned.

Follidrone is amazing for recomp.
Keep in mind it will seriously increase metabolism so you have to increase cals just for maintenance.
If you want to grow you have to eat a ton.
If you want to cut Follidrone is also very good for this.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Formestane was outlawed. Soon we will release 2 AIs. 1 is totally new and exceptionally strong. Also a lighter transdermal AI. Stay tuned. Follidrone is amazing for recomp. Keep in mind it will seriously increase metabolism so you have to increase cals just for maintenance. If you want to grow you have to eat a ton. If you want to cut Follidrone is also very good for this.
Jus curious, is the metabolism comment based off anecdote or you have studies showing this?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great! Look forward to hearing more....

Would Follidrone still be more effective for fat loss/recomp compared to the 2 new items you mentioned?

Formestane was outlawed.

Soon we will release 2 AIs. 1 is totally new and exceptionally strong.
Also a lighter transdermal AI.
Stay tuned.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane was outlawed. Soon we will release 2 AIs. 1 is totally new and exceptionally strong. Also a lighter transdermal AI. Stay tuned. Follidrone is amazing for recomp. Keep in mind it will seriously increase metabolism so you have to increase cals just for maintenance. If you want to grow you have to eat a ton. If you want to cut Follidrone is also very good for this.
so one oral AI and the other TD?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jus curious, is the metabolism comment based off anecdote or you have studies showing this?
There are studies to support this.
Im on my phone presently but i can post the study later.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great! Look forward to hearing more....

Would Follidrone still be more effective for fat loss/recomp compared to the 2 new items you mentioned?
Ai products in general tend to dry you out so you look leaner and lose weight (water).
The oral ai we are making is anabolic and will aid in fat loss but we are still a ways away from release. It will be much better for fat loss than a standard ai.

Follidrone increases metabolism and lipolysis. So, at the moment follidrone wins. Anabolic and increases fat loss. This is why so many guys gain weight while looking leaner and losing bodyfat% when using follidrone.
If you look at the follidrone transformatio. Challenge results youll notice pretty much everyone gained muscle and lost fat.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cool, don't mind gaining some muscle, but its not my primary goal. Fat loss above all.

Ai products in general tend to dry you out so you look leaner and lose weight (water).
The oral ai we are making is anabolic and will aid in fat loss but we are still a ways away from release. It will be much better for fat loss than a standard ai.

Follidrone increases metabolism and lipolysis. So, at the moment follidrone wins. Anabolic and increases fat loss. This is why so many guys gain weight while looking leaner and losing bodyfat% when using follidrone.
If you look at the follidrone transformatio. Challenge results youll notice pretty much everyone gained muscle and lost fat.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

I'm guessing this new oral ai is in its infancy as far as testing goes but how would this compare to formestane?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
NM, found it in the "how to use formeron questions" thread. I think I speak for many when I say thanks for putting the work in on these products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NM, found it in the "how to use formeron questions" thread. I think I speak for many when I say thanks for putting the work in on these products.
Thanks bro.
I realize that its important to really put ingredients through the ringer. We tested a ton of common ingredients and many failed to do anything. This was very disturbing to me as I had always had some faith in the supp industry.
I want my company to be one you can trust. When I say it does x.x.x I want to be sure it really does.
This takes alot of time, effort and money but its worth it I think. At the end of the day I think that by making products that work exceptionally well and by being honest with the consumers I will be more successful.
In the first half of 2015 we have 5 new products coming.
Some seriously ground breaking (*&$.

Our pre workout supp for example is going to be significantly anabolic as well as having quite a few properties not common in todays products.
New ingredients require testing though.
100% certain...you wont be disappointed.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I also want to thank you brundel, not a lot of companies are doing truly innovative things. Most just copy other products and market the hell out of them. I only wish I found black lion sooner. We are all very patiently waiting the arrival of the new products!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro....
It makes me super happy to hear things like this.
I promise you wont be disappointed.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brundel, first I will also give a shout out for being so active and informative in the threads.. Second, after you posted your natty bulking stack thread few months back, you mentioned cutting stack coming later? Will you wait to introduce any of your new product in with it or maybe post what you already have to draw on??? Either way, I'm in.. Just finishing my 8 weeks on Folli, form, viron stack and very pleased!!! Thanks again?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro.
I realize that its important to really put ingredients through the ringer. We tested a ton of common ingredients and many failed to do anything. This was very disturbing to me as I had always had some faith in the supp industry.I want my company to be one you can trust. When I say it does x.x.x I want to be sure it really does.This takes alot of time, effort and money but its worth it I think. At the end of the day I think that by making products that work exceptionally well and by being honest with the consumers I will be more successful. In the first half of 2015 we have 5 new products coming.Some seriously ground breaking (*&$.

Our pre workout supp for example is going to be significantly anabolic as well as having quite a few properties not common in todays products.
New ingredients require testing though. 100% certain...you wont be disappointed.
What is ETA on preworkout supp?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind words are appreciated fellas. Only trying to bring out the best. Not just what everyone has.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, first I will also give a shout out for being so active and informative in the threads.. Second, after you posted your natty bulking stack thread few months back, you mentioned cutting stack coming later? Will you wait to introduce any of your new product in with it or maybe post what you already have to draw on??? Either way, I'm in.. Just finishing my 8 weeks on Folli, form, viron stack and very pleased!!! Thanks again?
Hey bro,
I just forgot. Ill try to do it tomorrow. Formeron would have been a part of it but we have a new ai coming that should be not only stronger than formestane but also anabolic but not androgenic. Pretty interesting stuff, i cant wait to be able to talk to people about it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can vogue for this. Ended up going from 205 to 214 on folli with almost no noticeable fat gain. Endurance and strength were great to. Was eating 3500 calories daily.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I just forgot. Ill try to do it tomorrow. Formeron would have been a part of it but we have a new ai coming that should be not only stronger than formestane but also anabolic but not androgenic. Pretty interesting stuff, i cant wait to be able to talk to people about it.
I'll be checking in!! Thanks so much!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
When might we expect these products?

Hey bro,
I just forgot. Ill try to do it tomorrow. Formeron would have been a part of it but we have a new ai coming that should be not only stronger than formestane but also anabolic but not androgenic. Pretty interesting stuff, i cant wait to be able to talk to people about it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
When might we expect these products?

Hey bro,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope so. It depends largely on one ingredient. If we have to synthesize an analogue or derivative it could take 6+ months just to do that.
If I can find something that will work that doesnt cost as much as a bently per kg and is obtainable I will use it and we will likely be ready in 2 months.
Working hard on it everyday...Ive been over 40 potential ingredients for this one purpose. Its of primary importance though so......I have to be persistent and not take no for an answer. I refuse to fail here.

What WILL be ready soon is another natty anabolic. Close to release.
SERM in about 10 days.
AI maybe 60 days.
Another Anabolic maybe 90 days.

Im dying to talk about the components in the PRE and anabolics.....its killing me to hold it in. Just wait till you guys see what we are doing.
People will be freaking out.

I also got an idea today for another product. Im on a roll. So maybe 6 new products in the first half of 2015.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What WILL be ready soon is another natty anabolic. Close to release.Im dying to talk about the components in the PRE and anabolics.....its killing me to hold it in. Just wait till you guys see what we are doing.People will be freaking out..
Do you need any testers for natty anabolic??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kasaj and half are already testing a beta version. Missing one component but its still looking pretty good.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
brundel , will the new AI be competitive or suicidal? Or too early to be sure?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I dont know. Not sure if anyone knows.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall fat loss being one of the initial effects of -epi, is that possibly why skin tightening of the application site for TD logs have been a common result?

boundtoit

Banned
Awards
Well I have two bottles of formeron around and I am going do them! I was keeping them for a special occasion lol....but now that I know we are getting an AI that is just as good or better, it's time dry up. Can't wait to try the new AI. I like to pump a little formeron every day or two year around. I hope the new AI works like this too. Love BLR..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the new AI coming for testing. We should be running oral tests within 2 weeks.
If everything goes as planned we will start production.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this new AI compare to Form as an anabolic? I know you said a high dose of oral Form compared to Winny.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this new AI compare to Form as an anabolic? I know you said a high dose of oral Form compared to Winny.
HOnestly I dont know yet.
I know ALOT about this plant, the target compound and extraction, bioavailability etc etc.
I also know it has anabolic properties although not the same MOA as formestane. Very different in fact.
We will know soon though because the first batch is done and ready for testing. It shipped to me yesterday along with about a dozen other chems and extracts for test purposes. This is exciting because it means we are almost to the finish line with the 5 new products.

We will be testing a new type of anabolic
2 AI's. 1 oral and very strong and another weaker one but in combination with other ingredients for a rounded product.
We are testing the new PRE workout supp. Im not even sure what to say...I expect this to be the single greatest performance enhancing pre ever created. The formula has a bunch of surprises including:
-A new type of vasodilator
-A hormone based compound
-a component that does the opposite of what pretty much every other pre does
And more. Too much to list but one thing I can guarantee you....this will be like nothing anyone has ever seen and this will for 100% certain make some waves.

I know you only asked about the AI but Im Fn excited. I can hardly contain myself......You think epicatechin was big.....this is HUGE.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel ain't lying. Exiting things coming. The pre for one is def diff in many ways.

The back and forth has excitement behind it every time. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey how many days have you been on the pre now?What have you noticed from it?
4 days now. Can't really comment to much on it. Until final product is complete and boss man gives the ok. :-(

Soon bro

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
:biggthumpup: inb4details

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point they are only testing a few components. Its not even close to the complete package.
I expect in 2 weeks we will be testing a more complete version.