Should i order off

zconners

zconners

Awards
Blacklionresearch.com or tgbsupplements.com both are safe correct?

shirt

Awards
Blacklionresearch.com or tgbsupplements.com both are safe correct?
TGB is legit. From my experiences, he ships same day priority. It may be different for others but you'll be just fine ordering from him.

zconners

zconners

Awards
I'm I ordered off blacklionresearch is that still good I just want to make sure it's the real deal not just a fake

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are fine either way. TGB is very legit and the speed of delivery and customer service is top notch.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Gotcha I hope I'm fine next time I will order from tgb I want to do a stack of follidrone and most wanted next

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Gotcha I hope I'm fine next time I will order from tgb I want to do a stack of follidrone and most wanted next
Zconners definitely give us a shot sometime, we pride ourselves on our fast shipping. Right now we have a code blr10 going on right now for 10% off all blr products including the stacks thats under blr. One does have follidrone, mostwanted and king as a stack. If there is anything we can do for you let one of us know.

zconners

zconners

Awards
I'm getting upset black lion research hasn't messaged me back yet I ordered off there Sunday

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I'm getting upset black lion research hasn't messaged me back yet I ordered off there Sunday
Brundel is a good guy hes pretty busy most of the time. But depending on where your located if you used us you might have your pack already ;). But im sure he will get back to you.

zconners

zconners

Awards
I hope so and I lib in ny and yeah I'm going thorough you guys next more options anywaya

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I hope so and I lib in ny and yeah I'm going thorough you guys next more options anywaya
Thank You, Yea you would probably have your pack today. Its normally 2 days from us we are in close to pittsburgh in pa.

zconners

zconners

Awards
Gotcha hope to here from from him soon I want follidrone pretty bad atleast he won't rip me off lol.