Kai Green 2014 MR Olympia winner?!?!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a vid of Kai and Phil about 2 weeks after last years mr O.
Kai is a shredded 280 and just dominates Phil.
If he can hit is like this on game day this year its almost certain he will win.
What do you guys think.
Can he do it?

[video=youtube;HKmqWGIlN8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmqWGIlN8k[/video]

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you are drunk. The only way Phil loses is if he's off. And all recent pics and vids suggest he's very on.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
If Kai can get his conditioning down and stop cutting so much weight the week before, he can beat phil only if phil is not firing on all cylinders.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are drunk. The only way Phil loses is if he's off. And all recent pics and vids suggest he's very on.
Thanks for the brilliant contribution. I appreciate you taking time away from defending your bridge in order to post.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Kai can get his conditioning down and stop cutting so much weight the week before, he can beat phil only if phil is not firing on all cylinders.
Yah hes either over dieted and flat or he spills over.
The plan should be to follow the same final week adjustments as for the Arnold EU. If he looks and weighs the same he will be bigger and better than Phil. Just like in the video...He dominates Phil.
30lbs heavier, and in perfect condition = Kai wins.
He can take it from Phil even if Phil is on.....Kai just needs to be on which is super rare.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kai has never even scored a point vs Phil. Lee Thompson had Wolf ahead of Kai last year. Kai 30lbs heavier = poor conditioning.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I feel he can be in better conditioning I would not call his conditioning in that video poor by any means. Phil has always brought great conditioning but I don't think he has out of this world conditioning either.