Formeron stack input

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Am super excited to be trying out Formeron for the first time, and is likely the closest I will ever get to running a true steroid cycle(I know it is a steroid/pro hormone, but I consider a true steroid one that you have to take liver support and do PCT---maybe a stronger steroid would be a better term for those)...it seems fairly low risk with moderate to above average rewards from it, so that definitely has me interested. From everything I have read it seems like it is the freaking truth!!

I am planning to stack this with DAA and Division 1(Divaniil) from Athletix, will formeron enhance the effects from these more than normal?

Also, a quick question...I just finished running 8 weeks of A-HD(arimedex) from BPI Sports, do I need to take some time off before I start using the above stack, or can I jump right into it? Currently its been about 3 or 4 days since I took my last capsule, so it hasn't even been a week yet. I just got my formeron in yesterday, but likely will not receive the other two items til later next week.

Was planning on taking a week or so off to let my body rest, as I have been working out 3 times a week doing 2 compound 5 x 5's followed by a set of 20 squats and going up 5 to 10 lbs each time on most of the exercises. Almost like a personalized cross between Stronglifts and Super Squats. After 8 weeks of this, it has really taken a toll on my body and I feel like I need a break to let it rest. So I was planning on starting the stack once I resumed after next week, unless I should wait longer.

Any help would be appreciated!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hey man how many pumps are you going to do per day of Formeron? Use your judgment to start your stack, A-HD isn't anything crazy so the DAA, Fromeron, and Division 1 should be fine to hop on. Regardless of anything I say, always start when you feel comfortable.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
Hey man how many pumps are you going to do per day of Formeron? Use your judgment to start your stack, A-HD isn't anything crazy so the DAA, Fromeron, and Division 1 should be fine to hop on. Regardless of anything I say, always start when you feel comfortable.[/QOUTE]

I was going to start with 1 pump am and 1 pump pm about 12 hours apart but may go higher after I see how this works...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sounds great, post back and let us know how you like it!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This dose will work very well with the DAA. I have seen amazing results using the two.

matter2003

matter2003

Awards
4th day on this dosing protocol and have noticed a few things. I have been getting hardons out of nowhere the last few days, increased acne and something I have never experienced before---testicular aching...

Is this normal? I can only assume its from the extra T being produced?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The side effects are related to elevated testosterone levels except the achy nads which is indicative of increased T production.
Used to happen during PCT for me.