SUPPLEMENT SUGGESTION THREAD

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As stated above, this thread is designated for you guys to tell us what supplements you think are worth us developing.

Whats missing from the current market as a whole?

WHat would you like to see in our lineup.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Something that will allow me to stay ON forever with no shutdown!!!!!!!!!

That or a woman that doesn't nag all the time....(worry about where I'm going, why I didn't call, where have I been all day, yadayadayada)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They make something that allows you to stay on forever and not worry about shutdown.
Its called testosterone. You just dont stop.
I have been on for almost 6 years now and I feel fantastic.

Going on hormone replacement therapy was a great decision for me. May be for you as well depending on age and some other factors.

as for the woman.......
get yourself a dog or a cat cause all that ^^^^^ aint ever gonna happen.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
How about adding some joint lubricant to that Formeron. That stuff is too potent bro (but I like it)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) at least you know its working.
Considering the current state of things we will not likely alter FOrmeron.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any possibilities of a myostatin product that out right delivers?

Very efficient and pure, unmatched delivery, and effectively dosed ecdysterone product with a reasonable price ....key being optimal dosage.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any possibilities of a myostatin product that out right delivers?

Very efficient and pure, unmatched delivery, and effectively dosed ecdysterone product with a reasonable price ....key being optimal dosage.
Here is the thing.....
Currently there is a proposed bill in process that will allow ANYTHING marketed for muscle gain to be deemed a steroid at random and for you to be prosecuted for possessing it and us for selling it.
Unless a herbal option appears a mystatin inhibitor is not likely from anyone ever as a dietary supp.

THe company who took the risk to make this would be risking a 2.8 million dollar fine.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the thing.....
Currently there is a proposed bill in process that will allow ANYTHING marketed for muscle gain to be deemed a steroid at random and for you to be prosecuted for possessing it and us for selling it.
Unless a herbal option appears a mystatin inhibitor is not likely from anyone ever as a dietary supp.

THe company who took the risk to make this would be risking a 2.8 million dollar fine.
I thought I read that claims have to be made to give "steroid type" gains. Not just a muscle builder...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The word steroid is not used. It states that if its marketed to build muscle or works in a manner in any way similar to testosterone it can be added to the list. For example d aspartic acid: with a concurrent increase in testosterone and growth hormone a user can expect some muscle growth and fat loss. Its also marketed as a testosterone booster. So it gets whacked.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The word steroid is not used. It states that if its marketed to build muscle or works in a manner in any way similar to testosterone it can be added to the list. For example d aspartic acid: with a concurrent increase in testosterone and growth hormone a user can expect some muscle growth and fat loss. Its also marketed as a testosterone booster. So it gets whacked.
Its bull **** man. Wasted ****ing resources... The government is so backwards.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is terrible.
In reality I can understand some government of the sales of certain supplements.
I could see regulations on manufacturing so materials needed to be a certain purity.
I could understand age restrictions and required labeling stating the risks of use.
Just lumping everything they can find together and making it illegal is plain stupid.
There are items listed on the ban that dont even exist....they just copied everything they found on the internet and banned it.
Aromatase inhibitors like 6oxo and formestane are on there and they are not anabolic steroids at all.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbine plus raspberry keytones plus olive leaf extract plus t2 plus caffeine (100 to 150. Keep the doses moderate please) plus alcar in one pill or 2 please :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have been considering a thermogenic/ Fat burner.

Please let us know what you would like to see out of one. What ingredients and why.

t2 makes sense although some would prefer to not use thyroid meds.
A heavy stim with some fat burners might be awesome.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle builder
Name?ursoalpha?
Ursolic acid with all the studies on ursolic coming out I think it speaks for its self. Although please dose appropriately
Daa a little increase in free test and lh never hurt building muscles
And the erase AI.I'm in my phone but you know the one.its amazing.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have been considering a thermogenic/ Fat burner.

Please let us know what you would like to see out of one. What ingredients and why.

t2 makes sense although some would prefer to not use thyroid meds.
A heavy stim with some fat burners might be awesome.
Then take out t2 and leave in the olive leaf. It has been shown to increase t3.
Yohimbine is in because its a beta antagonist and vasodialator.
Caffeine can be replaced if you like but the energy has to be there in a fat burner in my opinion.
Alcar is a well studied fat burner.
Raspberry keytones seem to be getting a lot of buzz. They have fat burning properties but to be honest they will boost sales.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been going back and forth about the T2 for 6 months. I have 40000 x 300mgc sitting on my shelf in the lab currently.
I also have ALL of the ingredients you mentioned except ursolic.
I have kilos of ras ketone and olive leaf. I was perhaps planning on a fat burner and a PWO. I have some bomb vinpocetine as well for the PWO.
You can literally see a difference after a bout 20 min. All the veins stand up. Its amazing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have synephrine and caffeine on hand which will be enough for energy imo but I can tinker with other stims as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have synephrine and caffeine on hand which will be enough for energy imo but I can tinker with other stims as well.
alpha-methylphenethylamine haha!
But in all seriousness I do have a profile Ive been working with.

caffeine
citrulline malate
agmatine
Creatine monohydrate
beta alanine(you can leave out as I know people complain)
Ornathine Ketogluterate (OKG)
b12
niacin
betaine hcl
alcar
and nitrates(maybe even arginine nitrate)
most of these have to do with endurance.You could take out the caffeine and go the non stim route aswell!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually a nice blend^^.
I like beta alanine. If everything else is actually in 1 serving in the proper dose you can use it. This way people dont need to take 3 scoops and get itchy.
Beta alanine is in my personal mix and I could add or take anything out I wish.

One potential issue is this.
If we add all the good ingredients at the proper doses itll take like 20g a scoop and the supp will have to be expensive.

Would you rather have a high caliber PWO, with all the good stuff at proper doses but it costs a little more....

or

a proprietary blend like most companies where for 100% certain some of the ingredients are not included in enough quantities but its cheap.

Mafesto31

Awards
I like the idea of a simple preworkout maybe a chewable with a strong stim, beta alanine, citruline malate, and creatine nitrate or similar. Can cissus be turned into a topical? Or would it be too grainy

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure if we can work cissus into a transdermal but BLR is planning on moving away from transdermals as they are not technically dietary supplements. With the current climate regarding supplements we want to NOT draw attention to ourselves.
I can tell you that for 100% certain we have 2 new supplements coming this year.
the timing depends on if and when the steroid act is actually passed because at that time formestane will be outlawed and we will drop Formeron from our lineup.
If it doesnt pass we will continue to sell Formeron and still introduce 2 new supps.

Neither are a stim or PWO. We plan on making some more mainstream products soon so a PWO and probably a stim/fat burner are on the table.
I want to make certain there is a reason to use ours compared to the others before I we have it manufactured.

BigD89

Awards
When will this ban on formastane be finalized? I juss ordered a bottle and if it's as good as everyone says I may need to order a crap load just in case!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are keeping a close eye on it.
For now its still in the early stages so we have some months to go I would think.
The last time one like this passed it took 6 months.
This one was proposed in late july.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also make a test booster that lowers shbg and has daa in it aswell. Lowering shbg is a rarely taken path to boost t

The other ingredients I'm UN sure of

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One problem with DAA is its now patented by thermolife and apparently they are not smart enough to license it to others.
There are other ways and we are researching our options at this time.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One problem with DAA is its now patented by thermolife and apparently they are not smart enough to license it to others.
There are other ways and we are researching our options at this time.
Complete bull **** dude... F TL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. They dont even have a DAA product.......
Seems like everyone is still selling DAA products. I assume cease and desist letters will go out and they are in the process of doing this now.
At any rate, they are not being very smart about it.

The good news is Im still aware of ways to make very good test boosters. We can make a compound that will elevate test above reference ranges. This is high enough to have you in a favorable anabolic state conducive to muscle gain.

We have 2 new products on the horizon. Probably both will be out by the end of this year.

We will be running logs on this forum so you guys will be aware of everything and will likely have a big sale at NP to get it started.
Keep your eyes peeled ;)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can make a compound that will elevate test above reference ranges. This is high enough to have you in a favorable anabolic state conducive to muscle gain.

We have 2 new products on the horizon. Probably both will be out by the end of this year.
Sounds incredible.Keep us informed!!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Stoked, I can't wait for some new products!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently #1 is in testing.....or basically everyone I know is eating it. So far it looks like its too strong and we are gonna have to cut the dose way down but its certainly working well.

This one will be coming soon with another to follow about 8 weeks after hopefully.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
supplements are good for health or not? i heard it hve so many side effects that cause unhealthy or internal disease.
Supplements are fine as long as you treat them with respect just like every medicine. *looks at people who overdosed by taking too many of the old ephedrine hydroxycut

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THis is too broad of a question.
There are thousands of supplements designed for everything from vit d deficiencies to sleeplessness.
If, you already have plenty of vit-d in your system too much can be harmful.
If you already sleep well and take a sleep aid youll be groggy the next day.

UNderstand what something does before you put it in your mouth and youll be fine.
ALWAYS adhere to labeled dose recommendations.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good actually. We have anew product currently being manufactured.
We tested it extensively. In ALL of our test subjects the product performed above expectations.
Maybe another month or less before its ready for public sales.

Sorry. No hints ;)

jackswift

Awards
Nice, can't wait Brundel. BLR seems like the type of company that won't just put out a "me too" product but even if you did, I'd certainly consider buying out just based on your reputation and how well you have executed the other items in your product line. Best if luck to you in 2013.