ACNEDREN

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the first acne supplement that works.

Research studies have shown that the active ingredients in ACNEDREN safely and effectively reduce or eliminate acne.

Most acne treatments are very harsh and irritating to the skin. Most commonly bleaches are used which dry the skin and can make things ever worse. Other options such as medications have extremely bad side effects that make their use worse than the acne itself. The solution is ACNEDREN. This supplement is capable of defeating even the worst cases of acne. If you want clear skin and tight pores this is the supplement for you.
Acne starts from the inside not the outside. Companies lie to you and tell you that washing your face with bleach and taking antibiotics is the answer. They are incorrect and you continue to suffer in spite of the fact that you have purchased and used a ton of worthless products. Acnedren works by reducing the amount of oil produced which in turn reduces clogged and infected pores. This is a real solution that works. No washes, no beaches, no harsh medication. Allow 2 weeks for pre-existing acne to clear.

acnedrenproductfinal.png

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious question, with how effective Vitamin A has been shown to be as an acne treatment, how come you didn't include say 10-15Kiu per pill? I have had success with Acnedren as we have discussed in the past I just wondered if that was considered.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'd like to hear some personal experiences with this stuff

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious question, with how effective Vitamin A has been shown to be as an acne treatment, how come you didn't include say 10-15Kiu per pill? I have had success with Acnedren as we have discussed in the past I just wondered if that was considered.
We certainly could include it considering the price of vitA but IM not sure its a great idea.
Isotrentinoin is good at curing acne but its brutal on your body and ROCHE has been sued dozens or more times from people with serious medical ailments stemming from its use.
Vit A by itself is relatively weak and isnt that good at curing acne unless you SUPER DOSE it at highly unhealthy doses.

Using vit A for acne requires a super dosing regimen. 200000-300000 iu daily not 10-15000.
It doesnt make sense to use it.

"Excessive intake of vitamin A may cause acute or chronic toxicity. "

"Chronic toxicity in older children and adults usually develops after doses of > 33,000 µg (100,000 IU)/day have been taken for months. In infants who are given 6,000 to 20,000 µg (20,000 to 60,000 IU)/day of water-miscible vitamin A, evidence of toxicity may develop within a few weeks. Birth defects have been reported in the children of women receiving 13-cis-retinoic acid (isotretinoin) for skin conditions during pregnancy (see Drugs in Pregnancy in Ch. 249).

Massive doses (50,000 to 120,000 µg or 150,000 to 350,000 IU) of vitamin A or its metabolites are given daily to persons with globular acne. Although the treatment is effective, it puts the patient at risk for vitamin A toxicity.

Although carotene is metabolized in the body to vitamin A at a slow rate, excessive ingestion of carotene does not cause vitamin A toxicity but produces carotenemia (carotene blood levels > 250 µg/dL [> 4.65 µmol/L]). This condition is usually asymptomatic but may lead to carotenosis, in which the skin (but not the sclera) becomes deep yellow, especially on the palms and soles. Carotenosis may also occur in diabetes mellitus, myxedema, and anorexia nervosa, possibly from a further reduction in the rate of conversion of carotene to vitamin A."

"Researchers are now examining a potential new risk factor for osteoporosis: an excess intake of vitamin A.

"Animal, human, and laboratory research suggest an association between greater vitamin A intake and weaker bones (33, 34). "

"What is the health risk of too much vitamin A?
Hypervitaminosis A refers to high storage levels of vitamin A in the body that can lead to toxic symptoms. There are three major adverse effects of hypervitaminosis A:

birth defects,
liver abnormalities,
reduced bone mineral density that may result in osteoporosis (1)
"

"Tolerable intake, adult, 3000 ug or 10,000 IU

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to hear some personal experiences with this stuff
I have had terrible acne for decades.
Now I dont. Only thing that changed is acnedren.
I used it for a couple years before we made it into a supplement.
There are some great pictures up on another site of users before and after.
Ill see if I can dig em up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a before and after.
He was ON cycle the whole time which should be evident by the fact that hes ALOT bigger in pic 2.
This was a 3 week progression.
Understand of course that acne should be getting worse on cycle but it clearly gets better.
90% clearing in 3 weeks.

Untitled-1.jpg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We certainly could include it considering the price of vitA but IM not sure its a great idea.
Isotrentinoin is good at curing acne but its brutal on your body and ROCHE has been sued dozens or more times from people with serious medical ailments stemming from its use.
Vit A by itself is relatively weak and isnt that good at curing acne unless you SUPER DOSE it at highly unhealthy doses.

Using vit A for acne requires a super dosing regimen. 200000-300000 iu daily not 10-15000.
It doesnt make sense to use it.

"Excessive intake of vitamin A may cause acute or chronic toxicity. "

"Chronic toxicity in older children and adults usually develops after doses of > 33,000 µg (100,000 IU)/day have been taken for months. In infants who are given 6,000 to 20,000 µg (20,000 to 60,000 IU)/day of water-miscible vitamin A, evidence of toxicity may develop within a few weeks. Birth defects have been reported in the children of women receiving 13-cis-retinoic acid (isotretinoin) for skin conditions during pregnancy (see Drugs in Pregnancy in Ch. 249).

Massive doses (50,000 to 120,000 µg or 150,000 to 350,000 IU) of vitamin A or its metabolites are given daily to persons with globular acne. Although the treatment is effective, it puts the patient at risk for vitamin A toxicity.

Although carotene is metabolized in the body to vitamin A at a slow rate, excessive ingestion of carotene does not cause vitamin A toxicity but produces carotenemia (carotene blood levels > 250 µg/dL [> 4.65 µmol/L]). This condition is usually asymptomatic but may lead to carotenosis, in which the skin (but not the sclera) becomes deep yellow, especially on the palms and soles. Carotenosis may also occur in diabetes mellitus, myxedema, and anorexia nervosa, possibly from a further reduction in the rate of conversion of carotene to vitamin A."

"Researchers are now examining a potential new risk factor for osteoporosis: an excess intake of vitamin A.

"Animal, human, and laboratory research suggest an association between greater vitamin A intake and weaker bones (33, 34). "

"What is the health risk of too much vitamin A?
Hypervitaminosis A refers to high storage levels of vitamin A in the body that can lead to toxic symptoms. There are three major adverse effects of hypervitaminosis A:

birth defects,
liver abnormalities,
reduced bone mineral density that may result in osteoporosis (1)
"

"Tolerable intake, adult, 3000 ug or 10,000 IU
This directly contradicts what I recently heard from a doctor; the recommended dose was 100Kiu per day for 30 days with little to no risk associated with it. Obviously that amount was mean for those concerned with toxicity; standard OTC is sold in 25Kiu caps now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25 k is not 200-300k which if you read into it is what it takes to match the effect and of course side effects of accutane.

If 15k iu of Vit A got rid of acne nobody would have acne.

If you can provide even 1 valid research study with the conclusion that even 30iu of vit a even partially cleared acne I would be willing to investigate it as an option.
IM all about making my products better and vit A is like almost free cost wise.

For now, however, there are viable studies proving pantothenic acid and lcarn clear acne so Ill stick to scientifically proven until I see a better option.

In addition, to be fair, just because a guy is a dr doesnt make him right.
I personally know drs who think
-xanax and vicodin is a good option for addicts
-300nd/dl is a normal testosterone level
-Testosterone causes prostate cancer
etc.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you read on forums, people actually using Vit a for acne....not only is it 200-300k daily iu but its for no less than 4 months which is highly toxic to the system.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 k is not 200-300k which if you read into it is what it takes to match the effect and of course side effects of accutane.

If 15k iu of Vit A got rid of acne nobody would have acne.

If you can provide even 1 valid research study with the conclusion that even 30iu of vit a even partially cleared acne I would be willing to investigate it as an option.
IM all about making my products better and vit A is like almost free cost wise.

For now, however, there are viable studies proving pantothenic acid and lcarn clear acne so Ill stick to scientifically proven until I see a better option.

In addition, to be fair, just because a guy is a dr doesnt make him right.
I personally know drs who think
-xanax and vicodin is a good option for addicts
-300nd/dl is a normal testosterone level
-Testosterone causes prostate cancer
etc.
It was just a question, the Dr. is not the average idiot Dr. and wow, I will just keep my thoughts to myself. Also, I need 4-5 per day to control the acne I have let alone get rid of it and I am cruising so keep that in mind, all the studies in the world don't equate to results for everyone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just a question, the Dr. is not the average idiot Dr. and wow, I will just keep my thoughts to myself. Also, I need 4-5 per day to control the acne I have let alone get rid of it and I am cruising so keep that in mind, all the studies in the world don't equate to results for everyone.
I dont think I was harsh was I?
I get by on 3 caps daily. It did take about 2 months for everything to clear completely but now I maybe get 1-2 small pimples on my back a week.
Before I was covered, neck, shoulders, arms, face, head, back, sometimes even legs. THis was a lifelong problem and Im 38.
VAST improvement.
No toxicity.
On cycle I need 6 daily.

Studies dont always pan out in the real world. In this instance, however, it seems to be working well for most.
The more caps you take the better your results will be to a point.
My buddy takes em like candy but he doesnt pay for em....it could get pricey. Hes on about 3500mg gear and has 0 acne symptoms.

My point before was this, there is no proof at all to indicate 10-15k iu will do anything at all for someone suffering from acne. 0
So there is no point in me including it in the mix. If someone shows me proof otherwise, Im more than happy to consider it as a potential option.

There is another acne supp out there that has everything but the kitchen sink in it. Most of the ingredients dont have any potential to reduce acne. Its just lack of research and poor planning on the part of the manufacturer.
Its also 60$ a bottle for a placebo.

I dont want my products to have anything in them for no purpose. It costs me as well as the consumer money.
I dont know your dr I was merely stating that just because hes a dr doesnt mean hes right. In this case he is not.
I see 0 evidence to indicate he is correct. This isnt me being mean its me stating the truth. He may be a good dr, hes probably a nice guy.
His statements regarding vit a and acne are incorrect as far as I can see.

No need to keep things to yourself. Dont be offended if I disagree. Its not meant as an attack.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I get by on 3 caps daily. It did take about 2 months for everything to clear completely but now I maybe get 1-2 small pimples on my back a week.
Before I was covered, neck, shoulders, arms, face, head, back, sometimes even legs. THis was a lifelong problem and Im 38.
VAST improvement.
No toxicity.
On cycle I need 6 daily.

Studies dont always pan out in the real world. In this instance, however, it seems to be working well for most.
My buddy takes em like candy but he doesnt pay for em....it could get pricey. Hes on about 3500mg gear and has 0 acne symptoms.

My point before was this, there is no proof at all to indicate 10-15k iu will do anything at all for someone suffering from acne. 0
So there is no point in me including it in the mix. If someone shows me proof otherwise, Im more than happy to consider it as a potential option.

There is another acne supp out there that has everything but the kitchen sink in it. Most of the ingredients dont have any potential to reduce acne. Its just lack of research and poor planning on the part of the manufacturer.

I dont want my products to have anything in them for no purpose. It costs me as well as the consumer money.
I dont know your dr I was merely stating that just because hes a dr doesnt mean hes right. In this case he is not.
I see 0 evidence to indicate he is correct. This isnt me being mean its me stating the truth. He may be a good dr, hes probably a nice guy.

No need to keep things to yourself. Dont be offended if I disagree. Its not meant as an attack.
You weren't harsh

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VAST improvement.
No toxicity.
On cycle I need 6 daily.

I'm not going to explain myself, its your formula, a simple I looked into it and here is why I am not using it would suffice. ITW, thanks for your opinion but this is between Brundel and me. I will keep taking the Vitamin A and if it helps, maybe I will report back to this thread and for you interested, I am taking 1000Kiu per day, bottle has 30 day supply.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great idea.
I do know high doses do work.
Im pretty sure it will take a few months to really solidify.

Keep me posted on how its working. For example if you start noticing great improvements let me know.

If it works well we can run some trials.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great idea.
I do know high doses do work.
Im pretty sure it will take a few months to really solidify.

Keep me posted on how its working. For example if you start noticing great improvements let me know.

If it works well we can run some trials.
I will, going to play around with dosing it with food and without. In your research did you come across the best time to dose Vitamin A?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt see anything indicating a specific time for dosing.
I did see many people recommending concurrent use of Vit D as for some reason excessive A depletes D. Id have to read more into it to figure out why. For now, with the low dose your taking I think even a low dose D supp will suffice. Vit D is something most of us are deficient in anyways.

I read one report from a guy who started at 100000iu daily and eventually dropped it to 10k and required an increase in dose.

Im interested to see what happens.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
This is probably a stupid question but can women use this ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is probably a stupid question but can women use this ?
Not a stupid question at all.
Acnedren is safe for women and even children. I would suggest keeping it to kids above 12 years old. I have several friends whose teen age kids use it with great results. This product is Non toxic and works for everyone.

gabys225

Awards
Does this reduce oil production on the face exclusively? If it's systemic it may assist transdermal applications that are followed by a moisturizer. Less oil produced would mean slightly drier skin it'd drink up everything you'd put on it. Obviously, i'm theorizing wildly but it may work

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I unfortunately have seen no improvement in my run with Acnedren and actually conditions on my face have gotten much worse, and I'm developing acne on my shoulders and upper chest and back which is something that has very rarely ever happened to me :/ any suggestions?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I unfortunately have seen no improvement in my run with Acnedren and actually conditions on my face have gotten much worse, and I'm developing acne on my shoulders and upper chest and back which is something that has very rarely ever happened to me :/ any suggestions?
Ill need more information.

What else are you taking?
AAS
prescription meds
supplements

Whats diet like?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm currently on a post cycle for a cycle of trenavar and epistane. My PCT includes the last of some inhibit p I had, liquid clomid and I just started arimistane today. at the beginning of the post cycle I was also including some DAA but I have a sneaking suspicion that DAA loves to make me break out even worse as it has done so in the past as well. I'm taking an prescription antibiotic product called Bactrim for my acne. Supplements: multi, whey protein, casein, maltodextrin, sweet potato powder, amino acids, and a pump-focused preworkout.
Diet is about as clean as one can make it on a college dining plan. For breakfast I typically have oatmeal, eggs, some type of fruit, a cup of coffee and a glass of milk. Lunch is a sandwich, pasta, or stirfry. Veggies on the side and sometimes fruit. Dinner is typically the same.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on a post cycle for a cycle of trenavar and epistane. My PCT includes the last of some inhibit p I had, liquid clomid and I just started arimistane today. at the beginning of the post cycle I was also including some DAA but I have a sneaking suspicion that DAA loves to make me break out even worse as it has done so in the past as well. I'm taking an prescription antibiotic product called Bactrim for my acne. Supplements: multi, whey protein, casein, maltodextrin, sweet potato powder, amino acids, and a pump-focused preworkout.
Diet is about as clean as one can make it on a college dining plan. For breakfast I typically have oatmeal, eggs, some type of fruit, a cup of coffee and a glass of milk. Lunch is a sandwich, pasta, or stirfry. Veggies on the side and sometimes fruit. Dinner is typically the same.
Bactrim is for bacterial infections. This isnt whats likely causing the acne. I do know some drs use antibiotics but i dont think this is helping.

Your estrogen is likely out of control.
And prolactin also might be.

In our studies arimistane did not lower estrogen.
Also inhibit p has a compound that can raise prolactin.
It also has p5p which reduces the effects of the ldopa which is the only thing in there that will help.
The point is i believe inhibit p to be ineffective.

So this leaves clomid. This will raise test levels but estro will rise with it.

I would do these things.
Get a different ai. Formeron is good but... At least get something else. Formeron. adex. aromasin.

Shift to prolactrone or a low dose of prami for prolactin if its elevated.

Drop the protein powders and maltodextrin for now.
All of these cause acne in me and others.

Bump acnedren to 6 caps. 3x 2 caps daily.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright I'll definitely get more Acnedren once I obtain the finances. Maybe Adex for aromatase inhibition. I'm gonna use formeron as my on cycle AI for my next cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things improving at all?
Alot of times its DHT as the culprit.

Make sure sheets are washed in hot water twice a week.
The acne scars on my back tell the tale....Mine was as bad as it gets.
The light IM standing under really shows the scarring.
My back is clear in this picture. NO acne. It took a lot of work.
A lowering of my AAS load and 4 acnedren daily.
Plus no protein powders
No maltodextrin or dextrose
No saturated fats and especially cheese.

Yes Im a fatass. My waist is huge here lol.
IMG_1163.jpg

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Is Acnedren best to dose with or without food? Is there any difference?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it after food and it works great for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 2 caps am and 2 pm

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright I've got 2 bottles Acnedren on their way along with formeron, all of which I'll be taking on cycle during my upcoming cycle.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Wanted to check in & ask if Acnedren still being manufactured? Noticed strongsuppshop has none. Had several bottles stockpiled in case but on last bottle, will pick more up at powermyself but just want be sure this stuff still being rolled out?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to check in & ask if Acnedren still being manufactured? Noticed strongsuppshop has none. Had several bottles stockpiled in case but on last bottle, will pick more up at powermyself but just want be sure this stuff still being rolled out?
I'm pretty sure it is discontinued. At least it no longer listed under our products at the BLR store. brundel will have to confirm if this is correct.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I'm dont know about it's being produced or not but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in UK stores.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Right ok ill grab what I can, yep some UK stores still have while stock lasts, grab em up lads still the best acne treatment I've used.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right ok ill grab what I can, yep some UK stores still have while stock lasts, grab em up lads still the best acne treatment I've used.
I just confirmed with Brundel that it is in fact discontinued:(

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
brundel are you guys making an Acnedren 2.0 or different named product. Currently started my Tren, Mast, Test cycle and only have one bottle leftover of Acnedren :(

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
brundel why was acnedren DC'D? id love to run it...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Acnedren has been discontinued.
It just didnt sell very well.

Here is what you can do though.
Go buy some bulk pantothenic acid. b5.
And bulk l carnitine.

Start with 3-4g b5 and 500-1000mg carn. Split up throughout the day.

Lots of bulk powder places you can get both.
Can also get a 50 cap hand cap press for 15$ and make them and any other supps you want to make in bulk.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Acnedren has been discontinued.
It just didnt sell very well.

Here is what you can do though.
Go buy some bulk pantothenic acid. b5.
And bulk l carnitine.

Start with 3-4g b5 and 500-1000mg carn. Split up throughout the day.

Lots of bulk powder places you can get both.
Can also get a 50 cap hand cap press for 15$ and make them and any other supps you want to make in bulk.
brundel i have formed my own stack of Pantothenic Acid - Vitamin B5 and L-Carnitine, i am taking 6 grams - 12 x 500mg caps of B5 and 2 grams of L-Carnitine per day, i split am and pm so 3g B5 and 1g L-Carnitine twice per day, how long should this take to kick in, i have been using since last thursday so around 5 days now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel i have formed my own stack of Pantothenic Acid - Vitamin B5 and L-Carnitine, i am taking 6 grams - 12 x 500mg caps of B5 and 2 grams of L-Carnitine per day, i split am and pm so 3g B5 and 1g L-Carnitine twice per day, how long should this take to kick in, i have been using since last thursday so around 5 days now.
Give it 2 weeks at least.

Think of it like a wound. You have existing wounds and some that will continue to show up.
each one takes time to heal. So around the 2 week mark youll start to notice less overall as the existing stuff heals and less is forming.
It takes some time but it does work.
Now, nothing it perfect. You wont see 100% clearing but I see like 75% which is amazing.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Give it 2 weeks at least.

Think of it like a wound. You have existing wounds and some that will continue to show up.
each one takes time to heal. So around the 2 week mark youll start to notice less overall as the existing stuff heals and less is forming.
It takes some time but it does work.
Now, nothing it perfect. You wont see 100% clearing but I see like 75% which is amazing.
Day 6 today and my skin is much drier overall.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 today and my skin is much drier overall.
It really worked great for me.
You Might need a moisturizer for the skin though if it gets super dry.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It really worked great for me.
You Might need a moisturizer for the skin though if it gets super dry.
Is there a maintenance dose of B5 to use after 3-4 weeks of 6 grams per day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a maintenance dose of B5 to use after 3-4 weeks of 6 grams per day
Because its a water soluble b vitamin its hard to take too much.
Unless you have issues at this dose and its working I wouldnt change anything.
You can try a lower dose once things have cleared but if it aint broke dont fix it ;)