Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

I love me some formestane.
    I went to a storefront supp store and was talking to the owner. I told him Id give him a bottler of Formeron for free. If he liked it email me and we can work something out. He emailed me 3 days later saying hed already lost 6 lbs of water weight and people are commenting on how lean his face looks. He ordered 48 bottles
    Really does help with the water weight no doubt love that about it..48? Wow I only have 6..using it with dermacrine ATM

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

I love me some formestane.
    I went to a storefront supp store and was talking to the owner. I told him Id give him a bottler of Formeron for free. If he liked it email me and we can work something out. He emailed me 3 days later saying hed already lost 6 lbs of water weight and people are commenting on how lean his face looks. He ordered 48 bottles
    Do work!!!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Wait..could I actually apply it to my scrotum?
    only if you do it with your forearms
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Really does help with the water weight no doubt love that about it..48? Wow I only have 6..using it with dermacrine ATM
    Im pretty sure dermacrine has 7,8 benzoflavone.

THis compound has been show to cause liver cancer. Id drop it stat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

Any opinions of DHEA here?

I've been refamiliarizing myself with its metabolism. Seems like we could get a decent amount of 5AD with 4AD here, some 7-keto, and of course the inherent effects of DHEA itself.

But would it be beneficial in the grand scheme assuming some kind of negative feedback. I dunno. Just sandboxing it for now.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.74%

Brundel,
    dang, I don't like hearing that about 7, 8 benzoflavone . I was about to pick up several bottles of Dermacrine when they were back in stock. I was looking forward to stacking it with with Havoc in the near future, but now I'm thinking twice. Are there any good topical Dhea products that don't have that in it that you would recommend? Hhhmmm, maybe you could make something ? Sorry to get off topic!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Im pretty sure dermacrine has 7,8 benzoflavone.

THis compound has been show to cause liver cancer. Id drop it stat.
    Everything is linked to cancer in some way doesn't even for a minute mean I'm going to get cancer. Completely irrelevant to even point this out to anyone. Every food imaginable has been studied and is linked to certain cancers. You have to look at the other variables and factors. A number of different factors play into this. A 4 week run with dermacrine is not going to give me liver cancer lol come on now. Plus was this done in one study? Can you link the study? Does the study include a meta analysis?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Ok anyway, I have a question that's important. Can I use formeron in PCT? Like even 1 pump?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Ok anyway, I have a question that's important. Can I use formeron in PCT? Like even 1 pump?
    Yeah and I only used one pump a day. Plus there is no chance of rebound when coming off so that's a plus.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Everything is linked to cancer in some way doesn't even for a minute mean I'm going to get cancer. Completely irrelevant to even point this out to anyone. Every food imaginable has been studied and is linked to certain cancers. You have to look at the other variables and factors. A number of different factors play into this. A 4 week run with dermacrine is not going to give me liver cancer lol come on now. Plus was this done in one study? Can you link the study? Does the study include a meta analysis?
    Better yet another study says while 7,8 may be carcinogenic, it may also prevent cancer lol..so take that for what its worth
    Cultivating Mass.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

TO say everything is linked to cancer in some way is wrong period. It my water linked to causing liver cancer? how about ice cream?

Environ Health Perspect. 1990 Aug;88:117-21.
    Role of metabolic activation in the carcinogenicity of estrogens: studies in an animal liver tumor model.

Metzler M, Blaich G, Tritscher AM.
    Source

Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Würzburg, Federal Republic of Germany.

Abstract

Male Syrian golden hamsters chronically exposed to certain synthetic estrogens such as diethylstilbestrol (DES) or 17 alpha-ethinylestradiol (EE2) and fed a diet containing 7,8-benzoflavone (BF) develop a high incidence of liver tumors. No such tumors are found in animals treated with estrogen or BF alone. To clarify the role of metabolic activation of the estrogen and BF in the mechanism of hepatocarcinogenesis in this animal model, the effects of pretreatment with DES and EE2 alone and in combination with BF on the metabolism of DES, EE2, and BF in hepatic microsomes, isolated hepatocytes, and hamster bile were studied. Hamsters were pretreated for up to 32 weeks. The results clearly show that DES metabolism was not significantly modified under any pretreatment regimen. EE2 metabolism exhibited a slight increase in 2-hydroxylation after pretreatment with BF and with BF plus EE2. The most pronounced effect was observed in BF metabolism after pretreatment with BF, with BF plus DES, and with BF plus EE2: the metabolic rate was increased and several new metabolites that were not found in untreated or estrogen-pretreated animals were formed. These metabolites were tentatively identified as BF-dihydrodiol and dihydroxy-BFs. The formation of these new BF metabolites was accompanied by a change in the activities of certain cytochrome P-450 isoenzymes in hamster liver microsomes. The results of this study imply that metabolic activation of 7,8 benzoflavone rather than of the estrogens plays an important role in the mechanism of carcinogenesis in this animal liver tumor model.

PMID:2272305 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    PMCID:PMC1568013
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

Effect of pretreatment of male Syrian golden hamsters with 7,8-benzoflavone and with diethylstilbestrol on P-450 isoenzyme activities and on microsomal diethylstilbestrol metabolism.

Blaich G, Metzler M.
    Source

Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Würzburg, F.R.G.

Abstract

Combined treatment of male Syrian golden hamsters with the synthetic estrogen diethylstilbestrol (DES) and 7,8-benzoflavone (7,8-BF) gives rise to a high incidence of hepatocellular carcinomas. To determine whether alterations in DES metabolism may account for the observed hepatocarcinogenicity, we have studied the effect of pretreatment with 7,8-BF alone, DES alone and 7,8-BF plus DES on the levels of hepatic P-450 and cytochrome b5, on the activities of various P-450 isoenzymes and on microsomal DES metabolism. Hepatic P-450 content was significantly increased after pretreatment with 7,8-BF and decreased after DES, while combined pretreatment led to levels similar to those in untreated control animals. Hepatic cytochrome b5 was also elevated in 7,8-BF-treated hamsters; DES pretreatment had no effect, and combined pretreatment led to a slight increase. Four different substrates were used to probe P-450 isoenzyme activity. Aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase (AHH), 7-ethoxycoumarin-O-deethylase (ECOD), 7-ethoxyresorufin-O-deethylase (EROD) and 7-pentoxyresorufin-O-dealkylase (PROD) were all elevated after 7,8-BF-pretreatment, while DES led to a decrease in these activities with the exception of AHH, where a transient increase which was observed after 8 and 20 weeks of pretreatment was back to control levels after 32 weeks. Combined pretreatment with 7,8-BF and DES led to an intermediate response (slight increase) with AHH, EROD and PROD, but not with ECOD, where a full induction comparable with that observed after 7,8-BF alone was elicited. In spite of the modulation of enzyme levels and activities observed after the various pretreatments, the metabolism of DES in microsomes from pretreated animals was virtually identical with that from controls. Therefore it is concluded that modulation of hepatic DES metabolism is not the reason for the observed hepatotumorigenicity; instead, it is speculated that 7,8-BF is the carcinogenic agent in this tumor model, and DES may act as a promotor.

PMID:3199832 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

If you have a higher probability of liver cancer taking let's say forma s vs formeron... and clearly formeron works extremely well without it. Why not opt for the more superior one without a cancer causing agent? If cancer is possible from everything why not stay with the lowest probability possible?

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.21%

Abstract

Male Syrian golden hamsters chronically exposed to certain synthetic estrogens such as diethylstilbestrol (DES) or 17 alpha-ethinylestradiol (EE2) and fed a diet containing 7,8-benzoflavone (BF) develop a high incidence of liver tumors. No such tumors are found in animals treated with estrogen or BF alone. To clarify the role of metabolic activation of the estrogen and BF in the mechanism of hepatocarcinogenesis in this animal model, the effects of pretreatment with DES and EE2 alone and in combination with BF on the metabolism of DES, EE2, and BF in hepatic microsomes, isolated hepatocytes, and hamster bile were studied. Hamsters were pretreated for up to 32 weeks. The results clearly show that DES metabolism was not significantly modified under any pretreatment regimen. EE2 metabolism exhibited a slight increase in 2-hydroxylation after pretreatment with BF and with BF plus EE2. The most pronounced effect was observed in BF metabolism after pretreatment with BF, with BF plus DES, and with BF plus EE2: the metabolic rate was increased and several new metabolites that were not found in untreated or estrogen-pretreated animals were formed. These metabolites were tentatively identified as BF-dihydrodiol and dihydroxy-BFs. The formation of these new BF metabolites was accompanied by a change in the activities of certain cytochrome P-450 isoenzymes in hamster liver microsomes. The results of this study imply that metabolic activation of 7,8 benzoflavone rather than of the estrogens plays an important role in the mechanism of carcinogenesis in this animal liver tumor model.

Not sure why the first study was included, it says bf alone did not cause tumors

It's understandable to be worried, but how much do you know about the amount of BF they were fed, how this correlates to the amount in whatever thing you're discussing and the ability to translate things that happen in Syrian golden hamsters to humans.

Hey it may be super bad for you, but those studies don't really say that
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    If you have a higher probability of liver cancer taking let's say forma s vs formeron... and clearly formeron works extremely well without it. Why not opt for the more superior one without a cancer causing agent? If cancer is possible from everything why not stay with the lowest probability possible?

I bet you wear long sleeves and hats if you go outside, that sunlight is a killer
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Quote Originally Posted by pump3d View Post

I bet you wear long sleeves and hats if you go outside, that sunlight is a killer
    The longest sleeves, thickest turtleneck sweaters, and just layered sunscreen. Don't forget I wear sombrero hats Sun or rain.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    The longest sleeves, thickest turtleneck sweaters, and just layered sunscreen. Don't forget I wear sombrero hats Sun or rain.

Safety first!
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Just finished my 1st bottle, or thought I was finished...

No more would pump out but when I opened the cap, a lot was still at the bottom and sides. So for the past 3 days, I've been just pouring some out without the pump.
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just finished my 1st bottle, or thought I was finished...

No more would pump out but when I opened the cap, a lot was still at the bottom and sides. So for the past 3 days, I've been just pouring some out without the pump.
    How did it go?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How did it go?
    To be honest, I can't really give a fair review because I am on a Phera/Ment cycle. So not sure what is a result of what, if you know what I mean. I will say this; I was using 4/5 pumps a day and my shoulder joints were hurting like crazy. So this tells me the Formeron was doing its thing and is strong. I cut back to 2 pumps/day. I think it has a nice smell and dries within a minute or two. I bought a 2nd bottle that I will use through my PCT when I am done in a week with my cycle. Perhaps that will be a better time for me to give a review.
    I've used Erase in the past and liked my results. But I will say that Formeron has now replaced that.
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

To be honest, I can't really give a fair review because I am on a Phera/Ment cycle. So not sure what is a result of what, if you know what I mean. I will say this; I was using 4/5 pumps a day and my shoulder joints were hurting like crazy. So this tells me the Formeron was doing its thing and is strong. I cut back to 2 pumps/day. I think it has a nice smell and dries within a minute or two. I bought a 2nd bottle that I will use through my PCT when I am done in a week with my cycle. Perhaps that will be a better time for me to give a review.
    I've used Erase in the past and liked my results. But I will say that Formeron has now replaced that.
    Sweet. I have two bottles that I have been holding off on running for various reasons and that has been hard as hell on me because by all accounts this is a freaking awesome product. I have a Trop XP log to run and once that is over it's Formeron plus DAA run already planned so I'm looking forward to it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sweet. I have two bottles that I have been holding off on running for various reasons and that has been hard as hell on me because by all accounts this is a freaking awesome product. I have a Trop XP log to run and once that is over it's Formeron plus DAA run already planned so I'm looking forward to it.
    2 pumps/day will probably last close to 5 weeks a bottle. Just note what I posted earlier.. When nothing more pumps out, there's still more left in the bottle. Just open the cap and pour some out on your wrists. I'm getting an extra 3-4 days a bottle doing this. The carrier seems top notch as well.
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

2 pumps/day will probably last close to 5 weeks a bottle. Just note what I posted earlier.. When nothing more pumps out, there's still more left in the bottle. Just open the cap and pour some out on your wrists. I'm getting an extra 3-4 days a bottle doing this. The carrier seems top notch as well.
    Yeah that isn't surprising. I've actually noticed this without almost any topical I've ever ran whether it's pump or spray based doesn't matter. You got some stuff at the bottom that simply doesn't come out at the end of the bottle, but it's still good just pour it on instead of spray/pump!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

Just got my bottle today. Like others have said, it does smell pretty nice. However, there's a bunch of undissolved crystals (what I'm guessing is the 4-OHA) in the gel which seem to just hang around on the skin surface. Is this normal? Has the 4-OHA fallen out of solution?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Just got my bottle today. Like others have said, it does smell pretty nice. However, there's a bunch of undissolved crystals (what I'm guessing is the 4-OHA) in the gel which seem to just hang around on the skin surface. Is this normal? Has the 4-OHA fallen out of solution?
    Confirmed that this is normal... Its been suggested you could use some hand sanitizer to further devolve the remaining formestane...i never did this but still got great results
    Cultivating Mass.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

Its normal.
    Only a small% gets through the skin.

Androgel has an expected top end absorption rate of 10%. which is actually pretty good.
    Formeron is about the same.
    the crystals will brush off or try some alcohol based hand sanitizer on the application site about 15 min after application.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

So at 10%, we're getting about 5mg of 4-oha per ml?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.96%

Can I use this stuff to JO with?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Can I use this stuff to JO with?
    Sand paper is cheaper

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.96%

No kidding I just ordered some sand paper to apply my formeron with I think it will absorb better that way
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Been on formeron for the last four to five days. SD gave me some pain in my left nipple. Been on two pumps for those four to five days and the pains gone. I will say ive been pumping the bottle smooth, slow and soft and theres no way the bottles lasting 30 days.

Side note* i like the smell of formeron.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    ive been pumping the bottle smooth, slow and soft
    lol, I'll bet
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post

lol, I'll bet
    I knew that was going to happen...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.7%

I´m applying Formeron, finally !
    Applying 1 full pump after the shower, post workout. Than repeating 10 hours later, pre-bed. Is that fine ?
    I´m using solo on a cut
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%

Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.
    Congrats on your achievements, and thanks for the positive feedback!

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

Quote Originally Posted by monarchy1103 View Post
    Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?
    Formeron can be used long term.
    I know more than one person who has been using it for years with no breaks.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%

Hi, i'm 25 at 97kg and have gone through 4 bottles of Formeron. Its a great product and i haven't noticed any negative sides running at 4 pumps a day. I'm keen to keep using Formeron just need reassuring its not suppressive to run at 4 pumps for a prolonged period of time? Any help? It really is a good product. I tend to be a low responder to supplements so when a good one comes about i try to make it a staple.

Thanks in advance.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  324 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.33%

Hey guys. Quick question, maybe Brundel can help me out. I was running some Test E at around 600mgs per week for about 12 weeks. Trying to bulk maybe 10 -15 pounds. My starting weight was 274 ( i'm just under 6ft 5 and I am in the wrestling business so looks are extremely important). After 12 weeks I ballooned up to 314. I never had to use an Anti or anything. So I heard from one of the guys in FLA that running hgh frag 177-191 after test will help cut. So I tried it. nope- 2 weeks later i was at 334. I'm retaining so much water its not even funny. the Last week I started a STRICT diet of high protein- low to moderate carbs - low to moderate fats with cardio in the morning and at night. He recommended your product for this very purpose so I placed an order for 2 from inside the gym on my cell. Will this product work for helping me kick that extra water and the estrogen levels? Atleast help me from walking around like a giant water balloon? lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1