FORMERON FAQ

Page 67 of 113 First ... 6566676869 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think brundel has a lot to contribute to the main section if he ever wanders over. We may disagree at times, but at least you'll always see a basis for any disagreement. We aren't two idiots arguing over anecdote, but we rather try to bring hard science and evidence into the discussion. This, IMO, is what you should seek in the forums. Not company bashing, but educated debate/disagreement.
    Ding ding ding! This.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Believe me, I speak the truth on enough products as is. The few times I have slipped on brundel were the products of letting my real world problems translate over into forum posting. Do I buy everything that's said about formeron? No. Is it a great product? Yes. And to show that I mean this, do I buy everything that's said about Erase? No. Is it a great product? Yes. Every product gets hyped up to some extent, but the one's that stick around are those that satisfy enough people to create repeat buyers and numerous supporters, as both Formeron and Erase have done. It's interesting that certain products get pulled into the spotlight and attacked, when virtually every other product in the respective categories is utter BS. But that's the price of success and innovation: you're always in the spotlight whether you like it or not. I think brundel has a lot to contribute to the main section if he ever wanders over. We may disagree at times, but at least you'll always see a basis for any disagreement. We aren't two idiots arguing over anecdote, but we rather try to bring hard science and evidence into the discussion. This, IMO, is what you should seek in the forums. Not company bashing, but educated debate/disagreement.
    yeah i dont necesarily like the bashing. i think all this arguing is pointless and makes me not wanna view the thread when people are just arguing eachother for pages and pages. I just wanna know when stuff works, but thats all im gonna say. I would like this to go back to the formeron thread since ive been following it for weeks now and its interesting hearing about the new products. I'm not looking to argue either, have a good one!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Generally speaking I try not to bash companies for no reason. There has been a few incidents where I was drawn into things because our products were called out by other company reps with agendas. I stand by my products. I created them. I tested them. I know they work. Period. It is without refute. I use every one myself. MANY of the products on the market are placebos...this is also fact. If I went after every company and pointed out the flaws Id be the bad guy in no time. This industry is founded on deception and a lack of education on the buyer end with regards to ingredients. Guys will just look at whatever everyone says works and buy that product but this is a bad way to go because online, big companies pay guys to say the products work. Again part of why we only have 1 rep. I want you to buy our products because real people who use the product say it works. THere are 50000 views of this thread. ( if you dig through the internet there are a few like this with my name on them mostly chemistry threads) People can come in here, see who I am, see how I interact with others, ask direct questions about anything they want. Like I said Ive been moderating online bodybuilding forums for over a decade. Before it was to help new guys not make AAS mistakes and to help new Gear chemists not kill themselves or others. Now I still try to help as much as I can while also promoting our brand. I can promise you 1 thing that will never change. If you buy our products they do what we say they do. Period.
    i think you're doing a great job, just adding formeron to my pct has made this my best/fastest recovery from any cycle ever...i did a 5 week cutting cycle with epi and added in 4 pumps/day formeron the last two weeks, and now 2 pumps/day pct. I've been 500-700cal under maintenence and managed to keep all my gains from before my cut, its just awesome. Thank you!

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Believe me, I speak the truth on enough products as is. The few times I have slipped on brundel were the products of letting my real world problems translate over into forum posting. Do I buy everything that's said about formeron? No. Is it a great product? Yes. And to show that I mean this, do I buy everything that's said about Erase? No. Is it a great product? Yes.

Every product gets hyped up to some extent, but the one's that stick around are those that satisfy enough people to create repeat buyers and numerous supporters, as both Formeron and Erase have done. It's interesting that certain products get pulled into the spotlight and attacked, when virtually every other product in the respective categories is utter BS. But that's the price of success and innovation: you're always in the spotlight whether you like it or not.

I think brundel has a lot to contribute to the main section if he ever wanders over. We may disagree at times, but at least you'll always see a basis for any disagreement. We aren't two idiots arguing over anecdote, but we rather try to bring hard science and evidence into the discussion. This, IMO, is what you should seek in the forums. Not company bashing, but educated debate/disagreement.
    Well said.
    Products that sell exceptionally well are subject to far more scrutiny. Its the nature of things. I do my very best to have factual answers and know in the back of my mind I can support them with data. Nobodys perfect but the last thing I want is to mislead anyone. I believe if I work hard enough I can make products that will stand up to the scrutiny. This is my goal as a company owner.
    I remember when I started bodybuilding....(long time ago I bought every supp on the market and I honestly can only recall perhaps 1 or 2 that did anything at all noticeable. THousands of dollars spent on heartbreak and disappointment. I do my best to ensure when guys use BLR products they are not disappointed. This is why I get defensive. I believe in our products and what we are working to accomplish as a whole.

I would MUCH rather see us able to work together to make this a better place and to better educate members.
    I think its possible regardless of rep/sponsorship status. Helping others, giving viable factual advice, and, working to educate the community as a whole are far better goals that arguing about nonsense.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

5. Quote Originally Posted by Psychward View Post
    i think you're doing a great job, just adding formeron to my pct has made this my best/fastest recovery from any cycle ever...i did a 5 week cutting cycle with epi and added in 4 pumps/day formeron the last two weeks, and now 2 pumps/day pct. I've been 500-700cal under maintenence and managed to keep all my gains from before my cut, its just awesome. Thank you!
    Its post like this that make me happiest.
    Ive always been a formestane lover. I spent years suppressing this fact in open forums because I thought perhaps one day I would bring a product to the market. Formestane isnt just a good AI. It strikes a great balance by inhibiting aromatase but not so much that it kills libido for the most part.
    Its conversion to hydroxytest is mild enough that at low doses its not suppressive which is incredible.
    One of my favorite compounds hands down.
    •   

6. Brundel, have you ever tried formestane IM? I know a guy who uses it IM and he swears by it.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Brundel, have you ever tried formestane IM? I know a guy who uses it IM and he swears by it.
    MANY times yes.
    Stuff is incredible. Painful though as its a suspension.

You start to get SUPER dry and hard and grainy. 500mg weekly is better than winstrol or masteron for me.

8. Back to the topic at hand when is the new natural anabolic being brought to us.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

9. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Back to the topic at hand when is the new natural anabolic being brought to us.
    I want to give the two guys I fed it to some time to see what happens to them.
    If it works well Ill start production and public testing....If not Ill still likely run public testing so other companies dont sell it to you as a viable ingredient.

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    MANY times yes.
    Stuff is incredible. Painful though as its a suspension.

You start to get SUPER dry and hard and grainy. 500mg weekly is better than winstrol or masteron for me.
    How do you get 500/week? One guy I know can't get it to hold higher than 25mg/ml. Do you heat everytime?

11. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    How do you get 500/week? One guy I know can't get it to hold higher than 25mg/ml. Do you heat everytime?
    .Formestane isnt soluble in anything human friendly so its ALWAYS gonna be a suspension. This means it DOESNT hold. Its 100% crashed.

THere are 2 ways to go.

1. Get formestane acetate and make it like tren. 20% Benzyl alcohol 20% Benzyl benzoate.
    2. Use something to melt the formestane in order to get it through a sterile filter. polyethylene glycol will likely work. I believe in Lentaron they used something else. Salt or a form of it in the mix. Its been a while.
    At any rate you melt the Form and the PEG. Peg will smoke slightly so wear a respirator and obviously gloves that can withstand 400+ degree fluids.

FOrmestane melts at 199-200 degrees so youll need a sterile Polytetrafluorethylene syringe filter and a lazer thermometer in order to accurately gauge the exact point in which to filter. The filter is only rated to 212 degrees so its very delicate.

Filter into the vial. Then filter in distilled water 1 drop at a time. SLOWLY or itll clump and your Fu&*^ed.
    100mg max per ml.

Of course this is only speculation and I dont recommend doing ANY of this as its not a very safe process and failure is likely unless you have some training.
    This post is for research and education purposes only.

12. BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    .Formestane isnt soluble in anything human friendly so its ALWAYS gonna be a suspension. This means it DOESNT hold. Its 100% crashed.

THere are 2 ways to go.

1. Get formestane acetate and make it like tren. 20% Benzyl alcohol 20% Benzyl benzoate.
    2. Use something to melt the formestane in order to get it through a sterile filter. polyethylene glycol will likely work. I believe in Lentaron they used something else. Salt or a form of it in the mix. Its been a while.
    At any rate you melt the Form and the PEG. Peg will smoke slightly so wear a respirator and obviously gloves that can withstand 400+ degree fluids.

FOrmestane melts at 199-200 degrees so youll need a sterile Polytetrafluorethylene syringe filter and a lazer thermometer in order to accurately gauge the exact point in which to filter. The filter is only rated to 212 degrees so its very delicate.

Filter into the vial. Then filter in distilled water 1 drop at a time. SLOWLY or itll clump and your Fu&*^ed.
    100mg max per ml.

Of course this is only speculation and I dont recommend doing ANY of this as its not a very safe process and failure is likely unless you have some training.
    Damn, good thing you put that disclaimer at the end because I was already headed to my garage to do all of this. LOL

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Great vid. Have you ever competed in powerlifting?
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Damn, good thing you put that disclaimer at the end because I was already headed to my garage to do all of this. LOL
    Yah I HIGHLY recommend against this. I only post it so the guys who are clearly already attempting it understand why its failing.

16. Just joking, I have no ambition other than paying you to send me bottles.

17. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Great vid. Have you ever competed in powerlifting?
    No. But its the warrior mentality that I appreciate. "we are all headed for old age and death....may as well live your life like a FN savage and train like an animal."

I had a cardiac arrest and died prepping for a bodybuilding show 2 years ago.
    My body was frozen and they brought me back to life over 10 days. ( newer science)
    Max 1% chance of survival. THey told my family to make arrangements and be prepared for when when they needed to pull the plug.

I lost 70lbs and was in bed for a solid month and it took another month to be cleared to even drive a car.
    Itll be 2 years in April. Ive slowly grown stronger and Ive worked back up to 210lbs (50lbs gain) No gears.

My strength is slightly lower then before and I sure dont feel super human these days but I still go in every days and do my best to beat my numbers in my log book and get better and better. I never give up and I never let anything stop me.

Bodybuilding has taught me many things in life for which I am grateful.

Dedication
    Fortitude
    Hard work pays off
    Sacrifice
    Never listening to those who try to discourage you.

These all transfer directly to every other part of life. Its the mentality that I appreciate.

Give life 110% because tomorrow isnt guaranteed.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Just joking, I have no ambition other than paying you to send me bottles.
    Ill def not be doing this myself. Too much risk involved.
    I have prescriptions for anything I take these days which is only 200mg test as HRT.

19. Well I just started taking Erase and I'm dying to try Formeron. Could I jump into formeron after my erase run?

20. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Well I just started taking Erase and I'm dying to try Formeron. Could I jump into formeron after my erase run?
    Yes. Im interested to hear what you think in comparison.

21. that video was awesome, also some of my training music

22. Just ordered 2 bottles of formeron to use in the upcoming summer season! Also ordered a bottle of incinderine and prolacterone (side effects definitely attracted me). Planning on making the stack into a small cut for summer. Heard many good things about incinderine. I like the company as well as your posts brundel, keep up the great work!

23. Quote Originally Posted by fistrj View Post
    Just ordered 2 bottles of formeron to use in the upcoming summer season! Also ordered a bottle of incinderine and prolacterone (side effects definitely attracted me). Planning on making the stack into a small cut for summer. Heard many good things about incinderine. I like the company as well as your posts brundel, keep up the great work!
    Thank you friend
    I think youll really like all of the products.
    We have decided to continue incinderine not to make money but just because its such a strong/good product. Everyone around here is stoked as well because they all used it for contest prep.

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

THere are 2 ways to go.

100mg max per ml.

Your BA is REALLY high in that solution. 2% gives me bad irritation. I prefer around 1%, which is what script injects use.

25. Sorry typo. 2%. Which is a tad high but shorter esters are often hard to keep in solution so the more solvents the better.
    The ba is really just used to keep things sterile and free of fungi amd algae and bacteria.
    Ace and prop and phenylprop are all good with 2%.
    Sometimes ill also use ethyl oleate for gear intended for site injection so it can more easily be slin pinned.

At any rate formestane is exceptionally hard to work with. Similar to winstrol in this regard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ