FORMERON FAQ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 67

FORMERON FAQ

Page 67 of 68 First ... 6265666768 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've run DC several times in the past and am on a rest pause routine now. I can attest to the fact that you don't need to be looking for more work to do. You need to be figuring out how you are going to allow your body to rest and recoop because it is taxing, even if it doesn't look like it on paper as other high volume type routines may.
    Black Lion Research Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gianlol View Post
    Hi Brundel, I want to try the DC training, but I don't like the pattern ABA - BAB

do you think is possible a pattern like ABAB - ABAB (4 day /week).

During a PH cycle (epi) maybe a good idea that extra frequency?
    If anything its too much training. Youll fall apart. Trust me. If you are doing it right and giving it 100% youll start feeling like you need more rest.
    I think if you want to do DC you need to adhere to the program.
    Or just do something else.

Ultimately you can do whatever you like but the program is written the way it is for a reason. Every single thing is setup the way it is for a reason and it works. If you start changing things your on your own.

My suggestion is not overthink things. If you dont like it. dont do it. Simple as that.
    If you want to do it, I recommend adhering 100% to the program.

You dont need extra frequency. ITs already alot more than normal.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

So maybe I have rhino skin or something but I 'm on I think my 3rd bottle of formeron consecutively - ran it during my cycle and thru my PCT - and my left nipple has been sensitive since about halfway through my cycle. I've been running 4 pumps a day since then, nothing has changed. What's up?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

@brundel, have you written up your program yet?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    So maybe I have rhino skin or something but I 'm on I think my 3rd bottle of formeron consecutively - ran it during my cycle and thru my PCT - and my left nipple has been sensitive since about halfway through my cycle. I've been running 4 pumps a day since then, nothing has changed. What's up?
    What else are you taking currently?
    What did you take on cycle? Anything that elevates prolactin?

Its possible you do have rhino skin but unlikely.
    Some people just dont absorb transdermals well but we should rule other things out first. Especially it possibly being prolactin induced.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    @brundel, have you written up your program yet?
    No sir I just dont have time currently.
    For now I would start a solid DC program. Get yourself used to training like this.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...e_in_12_months
  7. New Member

Would creatine be a waste of money while taking formeron, since it makes you loose water ?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jacecubby View Post
    Would creatine be a waste of money while taking formeron, since it makes you loose water ?
    I don't think so, creatine helps retain water inside muscle, while I hope formeron helps to loose subcutaneous water.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

There is no need for concern.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

So I have been running Follidrone, with XI-KT for about three weeks now (thanks for your response on this earlier), things are going very very well, now that i'm comfortable with those two being effective; what are your thoughts about adding Formeron for even better recomp possibilities? Any concerns with incompatibility or redundancy?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    So I have been running Follidrone, with XI-KT for about three weeks now (thanks for your response on this earlier), things are going very very well, now that i'm comfortable with those two being effective; what are your thoughts about adding Formeron for even better recomp possibilities? Any concerns with incompatibility or redundancy?
    I think its a fantastic idea.
    Formeron will increase test levels so youll get added strength and increased protein synthesis through a diffferent mechanism than with Follidrone.
    Youll also get lowered estro so youll retail less water and look drier and harder.
    ITll also give you some PH conversion to hydroxytest which is a great compound for strength and lean muscle gains.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Hey brundel just wanted to let you know that I received Prolactrone yesterday and already my left nipple ( the one with the issues) is less puffy and painful to the touch. I think prolactin was the problem! Either way I'm finishing out the bottle of Formeron along with it for the sake of gains
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Awesome bro!
    Well at least now you know what the issue was
    And at least now its going away!

Formeron is great even when you dont have gyno so you cant lose running it alongside the pro.

Should be a decent stack.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Does formeron act as a test base? I saw some lab results you posted where test levels were elevated above normal but I'm not sure if it's actually test, or what these tests "consider" as test
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    Does formeron act as a test base? I saw some lab results you posted where test levels were elevated above normal but I'm not sure if it's actually test, or what these tests "consider" as test
    No, its not an effective test base. Use TR3ST or actual injectables for a test base. You need a high amount of pumps to get that conversion, and if you're running it solo that means you will crush your estro and not have a fun time.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

One last question, maybe lol, im using both XIKT and the Formeron, both topicals, should I use different application sites, and or times for those two?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

Hows it going man?

Hey I wanted to know how legal formeron is?..
    Ill be leaving the states next week and I wanted to take it with me, but I dont want any problems with security. just incase they searched my luggage you know.. and to the person that isnt educated on supps reading the label they wont know what it is.. ha. So u think ill be ok??

:|
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    Hows it going man?

Hey I wanted to know how legal formeron is?..
    Ill be leaving the states next week and I wanted to take it with me, but I dont want any problems with security. just incase they searched my luggage you know.. and to the person that isnt educated on supps reading the label they wont know what it is.. ha. So u think ill be ok??

:|
    I've put my formeron in bags before, but not carry on. I don't trust it. Then again I don't trust them to not lose my bags. But imo less issues with not being in carry on. If they see formeron and it has a pump they won't think illegal. Probably lotion lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    One last question, maybe lol, im using both XIKT and the Formeron, both topicals, should I use different application sites, and or times for those two?
    I would Split the applications to both sides of body. One on left one on right.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Hey brundel just wanted to let you know that I received Prolactrone yesterday and already my left nipple ( the one with the issues) is less puffy and painful to the touch. I think prolactin was the problem! Either way I'm finishing out the bottle of Formeron along with it for the sake of gains
    Did prolactrone 2 caps a day up to 700mg weekly of tren with no issues... It's amazing!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  21. New Member

Hi brundel , im on 5g of androgel about 1 month now . I ordered a bottle of formeron yesterday cause i want to drop my e2 level. My last bloodwork was

FSH : 0.2 U/L
    LH : 0.2 U/L
    PROLACTINE : 7 ug/L
    E2 : 154 pmol/L its like avg 49-50
    TOTAL TEST : 16,1 nmol/L
    SHGB : 20.5 nmol/L
    FREE TEST : 409 pmol/L
    TEST BIO : 5.6 nmol/L

I already have a script for 10g androgel but i wait to take it cause i think the rest of testo will aromatize atm so it lost.
    I wanna know if you suggest me the 2 pump daily from beginning or start with 3-4 to drop E2 fast and maintain it after with 2 pump daily , thx alot
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I would start high and drop it down for sure.
    3-4 pumps for a week or 2 then drop it down to maintenance.
  23. New Member

Thx for quick reply brundel
  24. New Member

How should I store Formeron? Room temperature/away from sunlight for short-term? Freeze for long-term?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    How should I store Formeron? Room temperature/away from sunlight for short-term? Freeze for long-term?
    I store mine in a cabinet away from light at room temp.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  26. New Member

Just received my package today. My first reaction was **** the bottle is small lol hard to believe that is 120 push on that size. Anyway, I've started tonight with 2 pump to see how I feel with it.I'm excited to see the results after one week on it. I was wondering if I add some phlojel ultra with it if it can improve the effect or the formeron is absorbed well by itself, thx
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MactwistZ View Post
    Just received my package today. My first reaction was **** the bottle is small lol hard to believe that is 120 push on that size. Anyway, I've started tonight with 2 pump to see how I feel with it.I'm excited to see the results after one week on it. I was wondering if I add some phlojel ultra with it if it can improve the effect or the formeron is absorbed well by itself, thx
    There's not 120 pumps.
    80 is suppose to be the measurement.
  28. New Member

Yeah ok I know it say it's 1,5ml by pump, just wondering why it say 1 ml / 120 dose on the bottle. Anyone can answer me about the add of phlojel ultra with the formeron if the results can be better , thx guys
  29. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I threw out my bottle already so I can't look..
    If I recall right though I think someone mentioned it as a typo previously..
  30. New Member

Hi, I will start an 8week formeron cycle…but now Im using PES original ERASE…can I start formeron immediately after being taking ERASE for 4 weeks or should I take a break before my 8week FORMERON cycle??

thanks in advance.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Start right up.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Start right up.
    thanks for your fast answer dude!

i KNOW they are dif ingredients, but since both have almost same goals (dryness) I though maybe a break was needed...

cheers
  33. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Start right up.
    @kisaj I forgot to mention that prior to original erase I was taking the new ERASE PRO, so Im still good to go ahead and start FORMERON immediately during my hdrol cycle??

thanks!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Hey Brundel, I started using Formeron a week ago. I absolutely love this product! Can I stay on it? Ive avoided anabolics, opting for a more natural route. However I use Dhea 100mg and Dim 100mg 2 times daily and now formeron 2 pumps daily. My energy levels have skyrocketed and I feel amazing. What is happening to me? I feel its a working relationship with the above supplements. However, I am at a work release center and I'm nervous about failing a ua test. This isnt possible is it?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Anybody try running an ARA supp like X-factor along with Formeron & Follidrone?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Anybody try running an ARA supp like X-factor along with Formeron & Follidrone?
    Several have, X-gels + Follidrone is fantastic. Pumps, strength, and endurance
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

I wish Orbit sold the X-Gels.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS will be on board at Orbit soon, X-gels will be one of the additions for sure
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is always xfactor, I know orbit just had a price drop on that product
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
  40. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

With this new bill about to be passed, will this mean the end of Formeron??

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1