FORMERON FAQ

Page 67 of 94 First ... 6566676869 ... Last

1. Brundel, would running Formeron at 2 pumps with 20-30mg epi suppress estrogen too much? I'm looking at a 30-45 day run. Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    Brundel, would running Formeron at 2 pumps with 20-30mg epi suppress estrogen too much? I'm looking at a 30-45 day run. Thanks
    Short term it shouldnt be an issue.
    If joints start to hurt back off on the Formeron dose a bit.

Someone else just finished a similar cycle and he gained 17lbs lol.
    I think its in this thread somewhere...

just read through the 100 pages and find it lol JK
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Short term it shouldnt be an issue.
    If joints start to hurt back off on the Formeron dose a bit.

Someone else just finished a similar cycle and he gained 17lbs lol.
    I think its in this thread somewhere...

just read through the 100 pages and find it lol JK

Thanks again brundel, you have been awesome with all the info and quick responses. If BLR was publicly traded I'd be buying your stock like I'm buying your products.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    What deal?
    deals on bottles of formeron

5. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post

deals on bottles of formeron
    YES
    •   

6. You must sell me your soul for such a deal

7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    You must sell me your soul for such a deal
    I knew there was gonna be a catch. The forces of evil against me again....

8. The problem, if you want to call it one, is that there really never needs to be a deal because they can't keep BLR products in stock at full price. But, that just shows the quality that is going out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The problem, if you want to call it one, is that there really never needs to be a deal because they can't keep BLR products in stock at full price. But, that just shows the quality that is going out.
    This is a good problem to have. Im trying to solve it though.
    Id rather have everything in stock because..it would still sell.

Im trying to setup a reorder when I get to 50% stock on things. Hopefully this will help keep everyone in stock.

10. Any idea when Formeron will b back at Nutraplanet ???

11. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Any idea when Formeron will b back at Nutraplanet ???
    I shipped to them yesterday.
    We have dozens of other retailers if NP is out of stock. NP is one of my favorites but they make very small orders and are out of stock at least as much as they are in stock.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by arnoldpresses View Post
    Anyone experienced any negative effects while using formeron? As in using 4 pumps instead of the recommended 2
    Never heard of a negative side effect that could be attributed to Formeron.

14. One guy said he had flared gyno and stopped when he dropped the doseage. Doesn't make any sense to me. But it definitely wasn't formeron.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

15. Yeah, whoever said that was bonkers.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, whoever said that was bonkers.
    Lol yeah
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

17. Brundel, I'm finishing a pretty long blast of test e at 600mg/week. Last inject was yesterday. I'll be running torem, and nolva for SERMs, but was curious if you'd be willing to work something out if I replaced my aromasin with formeron and posted bloods afterwards
    Cultivating Mass.

18. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Brundel, I'm finishing a pretty long blast of test e at 600mg/week. Last inject was yesterday. I'll be running torem, and nolva for SERMs, but was curious if you'd be willing to work something out if I replaced my aromasin with formeron and posted bloods afterwards
    I dont understand using 2 serms. Serms are estrogens and there are often side effects. Id choose one. Its like saying your going to take an nsaid and an nsaid for a headache. Makes no sense. I know lots of guys do it but there is no valid reason to do so.

Formeron can replace aromsin yes.
    Thank you for the offer but there are dozens of blood results already. No need to spend money to validate a product so well documented with previous blood results.

19. On my third bottle and not looking back. only using 2 pumps and I feel a difference still. Not that alpha 4 pump god feeling but strength is still up. I use 2 pumps 45-1hr preworkout, game over basically.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont understand using 2 serms. Serms are estrogens and there are often side effects. Id choose one. Its like saying your going to take an nsaid and an nsaid for a headache. Makes no sense. I know lots of guys do it but there is no valid reason to do so.

Formeron can replace aromsin yes.
    Thank you for the offer but there are dozens of blood results already. No need to spend money to validate a product so well documented with previous blood results.
    As far as the two SERMs I was under the impression tamoxifen and clomid work under different MOAs.. Clomid doesn't agree with me and I've heard torem is a great substitute.. Anyways thanks for the response. I'm curious about running forma for this pct just because I've had good experience stand alone and have used it on cycle (back when I did orals only)
    Cultivating Mass.

21. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    As far as the two SERMs I was under the impression tamoxifen and clomid work under different MOAs.. Clomid doesn't agree with me and I've heard torem is a great substitute.. Anyways thanks for the response. I'm curious about running forma for this pct just because I've had good experience stand alone and have used it on cycle (back when I did orals only)
    Clomid and Tamox are comparable. One is better for gyno-tamox and one is better for PCT-Clomid.
    Clomid makes me want to kill myself lol.

Formeron is great for PCT though.
    And our new Tongkat/ boron product will make for an incredible PCT.

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Clomid and Tamox are comparable. One is better for gyno-tamox and one is better for PCT-Clomid. Clomid makes me want to kill myself lol. Formeron is great for PCT though. And our new Tongkat/ boron product will make for an incredible PCT.
    Is your SERM product in production? You had spoke about it a few months back and even supplied it to one of the members during his PCT.

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Clomid and Tamox are comparable. One is better for gyno-tamox and one is better for PCT-Clomid.Clomid makes me want to kill myself lol.Formeron is great for PCT though.And our new Tongkat/ boron product will make for an incredible PCT.
    please elaborate on your new product. I fear PCT. I may be switching to blast and cruise shortly if its anything like my last pct.
    Cultivating Mass.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Is your SERM product in production? You had spoke about it a few months back and even supplied it to one of the members during his PCT.
    The SERM is on the back burner just because I cant keep up with current demand for the products we have.
    Im hiring staff this week and next to help me. This way I can get back to whats important.

R&D.

I had hoped to launch the SERM near summer but its not looking good unless a miracle happens.

25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    please elaborate on your new product. I fear PCT. I may be switching to blast and cruise shortly if its anything like my last pct.
    The new product is a mix of our version of a tongkat extract. Nobody else has this stuff. Its very stout.
    And Boron. Boron is there to raise FREE test levels. In blood testing mine raised from 157-608ng/dl with 1 month of Boron at 10mg.

So I added it to the tongkat.

Tongkat works in several ways that are beneficial for PCT.

Like a SERM. Actually has SERM properties similar to tamox but lighter.
    Like HCG. In studies Tongkat stimulated test production in leydig cells at a level comparable to HCG.

So in a state where test levels are depressed an AI= Formeron
    + the
    Viron= tongkat boron will be perfect for PCT.

Viron will be released tomorrow and up for pre sale by tomorrow night.

I still have to finish the writeup but it will include studies to support what I just stated^^.

26. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The new product is a mix of our version of a tongkat extract. Nobody else has this stuff. Its very stout.And Boron. Boron is there to raise FREE test levels. In blood testing mine raised from 157-608ng/dl with 1 month of Boron at 10mg.So I added it to the tongkat.Tongkat works in several ways that are beneficial for PCT.Like a SERM. Actually has SERM properties similar to tamox but lighter.Like HCG. In studies Tongkat stimulated test production in leydig cells at a level comparable to HCG.So in a state where test levels are depressed an AI= Formeron+ the Viron= tongkat boron will be perfect for PCT.Viron will be released tomorrow and up for pre sale by tomorrow night.I still have to finish the writeup but it will include studies to support what I just stated^^.
    I'd be interested to see the comparison in effectiveness towards hCG - but I think I may give this a shot. Pre-Sale tomorrow - when would it ship?
    Cultivating Mass.

27. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The SERM is on the back burner just because I cant keep up with current demand for the products we have. Im hiring staff this week and next to help me. This way I can get back to whats important. R&D. I had hoped to launch the SERM near summer but its not looking good unless a miracle happens.
    Thanks for the update. Trust me know your working hard and are supplying us with top quality products. I will be purchasing your Follidrone and Viron products as soon as I can get my hands on them. I must say I am happy you are receiving the success you deserve. I love how many thought you were crazy with your claims besides a few of us on your BLR sub forum and now you have filled the entire AM community. Keep up the good work bro!

28. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I'd be interested to see the comparison in effectiveness towards hCG - but I think I may give this a shot. Pre-Sale tomorrow - when would it ship?
    Ill update this in a bit.
    I have to leave for the weekend so I may not get the product write up done but TGB supplements will be allowed to start sales today.
    Im gonna email him right now.
    So....itll be ready for purchase most likely sometime today. Ill be starting marketing next week as I have serious prep to do for my weekend trip.

IM jet skiiing 40 miles into the pacific to an island.
    We are camping at a spot only reachable by water.
    The plan is to live on whatever we can bow hunt or spear or fish from the ocean.

No internet.
    No phones.

Just out there.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Thanks for the update. Trust me know your working hard and are supplying us with top quality products. I will be purchasing your Follidrone and Viron products as soon as I can get my hands on them. I must say I am happy you are receiving the success you deserve. I love how many thought you were crazy with your claims besides a few of us on your BLR sub forum and now you have filled the entire AM community. Keep up the good work bro!
    Thanks bro.
    I appreciate you being one of the guys who believed in me even though what I was saying sounded impossible.
    Nobody thinks its impossible now.
    And even better......the guys who thought I was crazy will now most likely trust me when I make bold statements.

30. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Thanks bro.
    I appreciate you being one of the guys who believed in me even though what I was saying sounded impossible.
    Nobody thinks its impossible now.
    And even better......the guys who thought I was crazy will now most likely trust me when I make bold statements.
    Man I remember when blr first came out. It's come so far man
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics