FORMERON FAQ

Page 67 of 71 First ... 6566676869 ... Last

  1. Would creatine be a waste of money while taking formeron, since it makes you loose water ?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jacecubby View Post
    Would creatine be a waste of money while taking formeron, since it makes you loose water ?
    I don't think so, creatine helps retain water inside muscle, while I hope formeron helps to loose subcutaneous water.

  3. There is no need for concern.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/
    •   
       


  4. So I have been running Follidrone, with XI-KT for about three weeks now (thanks for your response on this earlier), things are going very very well, now that i'm comfortable with those two being effective; what are your thoughts about adding Formeron for even better recomp possibilities? Any concerns with incompatibility or redundancy?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    So I have been running Follidrone, with XI-KT for about three weeks now (thanks for your response on this earlier), things are going very very well, now that i'm comfortable with those two being effective; what are your thoughts about adding Formeron for even better recomp possibilities? Any concerns with incompatibility or redundancy?
    I think its a fantastic idea.
    Formeron will increase test levels so youll get added strength and increased protein synthesis through a diffferent mechanism than with Follidrone.
    Youll also get lowered estro so youll retail less water and look drier and harder.
    ITll also give you some PH conversion to hydroxytest which is a great compound for strength and lean muscle gains.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  6. Hey brundel just wanted to let you know that I received Prolactrone yesterday and already my left nipple ( the one with the issues) is less puffy and painful to the touch. I think prolactin was the problem! Either way I'm finishing out the bottle of Formeron along with it for the sake of gains

  7. Awesome bro!
    Well at least now you know what the issue was
    And at least now its going away!

    Formeron is great even when you dont have gyno so you cant lose running it alongside the pro.

    Should be a decent stack.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  8. Does formeron act as a test base? I saw some lab results you posted where test levels were elevated above normal but I'm not sure if it's actually test, or what these tests "consider" as test

  9. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    Does formeron act as a test base? I saw some lab results you posted where test levels were elevated above normal but I'm not sure if it's actually test, or what these tests "consider" as test
    No, its not an effective test base. Use TR3ST or actual injectables for a test base. You need a high amount of pumps to get that conversion, and if you're running it solo that means you will crush your estro and not have a fun time.

  10. One last question, maybe lol, im using both XIKT and the Formeron, both topicals, should I use different application sites, and or times for those two?

  11. Hows it going man?

    Hey I wanted to know how legal formeron is?..
    Ill be leaving the states next week and I wanted to take it with me, but I dont want any problems with security. just incase they searched my luggage you know.. and to the person that isnt educated on supps reading the label they wont know what it is.. ha. So u think ill be ok??

    :|

  12. Quote Originally Posted by goodlife View Post
    Hows it going man?

    Hey I wanted to know how legal formeron is?..
    Ill be leaving the states next week and I wanted to take it with me, but I dont want any problems with security. just incase they searched my luggage you know.. and to the person that isnt educated on supps reading the label they wont know what it is.. ha. So u think ill be ok??

    :|
    I've put my formeron in bags before, but not carry on. I don't trust it. Then again I don't trust them to not lose my bags. But imo less issues with not being in carry on. If they see formeron and it has a pump they won't think illegal. Probably lotion lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    One last question, maybe lol, im using both XIKT and the Formeron, both topicals, should I use different application sites, and or times for those two?
    I would Split the applications to both sides of body. One on left one on right.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Hey brundel just wanted to let you know that I received Prolactrone yesterday and already my left nipple ( the one with the issues) is less puffy and painful to the touch. I think prolactin was the problem! Either way I'm finishing out the bottle of Formeron along with it for the sake of gains
    Did prolactrone 2 caps a day up to 700mg weekly of tren with no issues... It's amazing!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  15. Hi brundel , im on 5g of androgel about 1 month now . I ordered a bottle of formeron yesterday cause i want to drop my e2 level. My last bloodwork was

    FSH : 0.2 U/L
    LH : 0.2 U/L
    PROLACTINE : 7 ug/L
    E2 : 154 pmol/L its like avg 49-50
    TOTAL TEST : 16,1 nmol/L
    SHGB : 20.5 nmol/L
    FREE TEST : 409 pmol/L
    TEST BIO : 5.6 nmol/L

    I already have a script for 10g androgel but i wait to take it cause i think the rest of testo will aromatize atm so it lost.
    I wanna know if you suggest me the 2 pump daily from beginning or start with 3-4 to drop E2 fast and maintain it after with 2 pump daily , thx alot

  16. I would start high and drop it down for sure.
    3-4 pumps for a week or 2 then drop it down to maintenance.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  17. Thx for quick reply brundel

  18. How should I store Formeron? Room temperature/away from sunlight for short-term? Freeze for long-term?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    How should I store Formeron? Room temperature/away from sunlight for short-term? Freeze for long-term?
    I store mine in a cabinet away from light at room temp.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  20. Just received my package today. My first reaction was **** the bottle is small lol hard to believe that is 120 push on that size. Anyway, I've started tonight with 2 pump to see how I feel with it.I'm excited to see the results after one week on it. I was wondering if I add some phlojel ultra with it if it can improve the effect or the formeron is absorbed well by itself, thx

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MactwistZ View Post
    Just received my package today. My first reaction was **** the bottle is small lol hard to believe that is 120 push on that size. Anyway, I've started tonight with 2 pump to see how I feel with it.I'm excited to see the results after one week on it. I was wondering if I add some phlojel ultra with it if it can improve the effect or the formeron is absorbed well by itself, thx
    There's not 120 pumps.
    80 is suppose to be the measurement.

  22. Yeah ok I know it say it's 1,5ml by pump, just wondering why it say 1 ml / 120 dose on the bottle. Anyone can answer me about the add of phlojel ultra with the formeron if the results can be better , thx guys

  23. I threw out my bottle already so I can't look..
    If I recall right though I think someone mentioned it as a typo previously..

  24. Hi, I will start an 8week formeron cycle…but now Im using PES original ERASE…can I start formeron immediately after being taking ERASE for 4 weeks or should I take a break before my 8week FORMERON cycle??

    thanks in advance.

  25. Start right up.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Start right up.
    thanks for your fast answer dude!

    i KNOW they are dif ingredients, but since both have almost same goals (dryness) I though maybe a break was needed...

    cheers

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Start right up.
    @kisaj I forgot to mention that prior to original erase I was taking the new ERASE PRO, so Im still good to go ahead and start FORMERON immediately during my hdrol cycle??

    thanks!

  28. Hey Brundel, I started using Formeron a week ago. I absolutely love this product! Can I stay on it? Ive avoided anabolics, opting for a more natural route. However I use Dhea 100mg and Dim 100mg 2 times daily and now formeron 2 pumps daily. My energy levels have skyrocketed and I feel amazing. What is happening to me? I feel its a working relationship with the above supplements. However, I am at a work release center and I'm nervous about failing a ua test. This isnt possible is it?

  29. Anybody try running an ARA supp like X-factor along with Formeron & Follidrone?
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    Anybody try running an ARA supp like X-factor along with Formeron & Follidrone?
    Several have, X-gels + Follidrone is fantastic. Pumps, strength, and endurance
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  31. I wish Orbit sold the X-Gels.
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I wish Orbit sold the X-Gels.
    SNS will be on board at Orbit soon, X-gels will be one of the additions for sure
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  33. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I wish Orbit sold the X-Gels.
    There is always xfactor, I know orbit just had a price drop on that product
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  34. With this new bill about to be passed, will this mean the end of Formeron??

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    With this new bill about to be passed, will this mean the end of Formeron??
    What new bill?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    What new bill?
    Its the same proposed one as last time nothing to trip on
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Its the same proposed one as last time nothing to trip on
    Okay wasn't sure. Good to hear Formeron will still be sold.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Okay wasn't sure. Good to hear Formeron will still be sold.
    It has to make it through the senate and it didnt make it through last time and there hasnt been much outcry for anther ban so I dont see any reason why this will make it through especially with all the other stuff on the table atm. and if it does. Its hoarding time!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  39. Hi guys . I have some question . ATM im on TRT. I use 10g androgel daily . AI like formeron can help to reduce estrogen receptor. Can i stack it with arimidex to improve it or is too much ? Second , formeron if i understand it right can block our body to produce new e2. My question is how i can kill my actual estrogen because i dont feel the awesome feeling of being with more testosterone , like libido on the roof , mood etc . ATM i suspect my bf to be as 25-30% , i know i need to drop some pound , 270lb for 5'9 atm. I read its suggested to be at 15% bf before doing a cure but for me i use androgel because my total testo was at 250 from the begining. thx for helping me

  40. Formeron only needs to be run on its own. It is quite strong, especially on TRT doses. Viron would be ideal in your case as it will free up test and increase libido and energy.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in