FORMERON FAQ

Page 6 of 71 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. And I dont doubt you would.
    Too bad nothing we do needs to be BS.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/


  2. There would be no need to post bs reports. The science and studies behind the product are there, and it's a simple product that works.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ????? Thats blood work for what?? Pre ? during ? Post? You should have all 3 to compare ,not too mention I could make a BS report like that in 5 minutes
    And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
    So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
    Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

    So......6 days of 1ml daily and it increased to the bloodwork posted.

    If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

    ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

    Same with the Prolactrone bloodwork.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.

    ^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL
    I posted bloodwork to support my statements. This, of course because Our products actually work.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
    So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
    Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

    So......6 days of 1ml daily and it increased to the bloodwork posted.

    If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

    ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

    Same with the Prolactrone bloodwork.
    Your labs dont mean shyt without some baselines to reference. We sold quite a bit of Form and while it is a very good AI, it will never raise test 700%

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. Here is the post from the guy who posted the bloodwork.

    Well, long story short, I have extremely bad testosterone levels (81ng/dl - 141ng/dl)....however for personal reasons I was never put on TRT. I came off a Super DMZ (original) cycle and ended up with no PCT due to some crap with TSA..... My levels were plummeted and I barely wanted to get out of bed. Started using Formeron for about 1 week, then went to a new doctor and told them I had symptoms of low test and I wanted to get checked. The bloodwork was done 6 days after my last dose of Formeron, and I was taking no extra supplements, not even daily vitamins. After talking to some member I found out Formeron stays in the body for awhile....So I took precautions, ate no flesh (chicken, meat, etc.), ate only tofu (this is awful ****, I do not recommend...), slept 4 hrs 2 nights before the test, pulled an all nighter the night before the test, and these are my results.... Formeron is the real deal. Thank you Brundel for a great product!

    Bloods are below.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
    So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
    Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

    So......6 days of 1ml daily and it increased to the bloodwork posted.

    If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

    ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

    Same with the Prolactrone bloodwork.
    Thats what you base you findings on???Some guy on the forum giving you some bloodwork and "saying" he had low test to start? Sorry but thats laughable

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. There is your baseline so sorry your wrong. 81-141ng/dl

    And actually no I spoke with him in depth via PM.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There is your baseline so sorry your wrong. 81-141ng/dl

    And actually no I spoke with him in depth via PM.
    Thats the way you document your findings? Via PM? Im sorry but thats rediculous

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  11. Your saying Formestane works well then debating the validity of bloodwork from it.
    Brilliant. Of all things....you really think Formestane is a good place to debate.

    Your argument is against bloodwork posted by users?
    Good one.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Your saying Formestane works well then debating the validity of bloodwork from it.
    Brilliant. Of all things....you really think Formestane is a good place to debate.
    It is effective but not like you are claiming. As for the validity of bloodwork, I hate to break the news to you but you dont have any to backing your claims. Is this a human you PMed or a rat?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  13. man this thread has really gotten goin, i just started some formeron again last night and was dissapointed to see only few pump left in it

  14. im going to try using it on abs area? just seems like and easy place to rub with wrists and also a spot where water gets retained. thoughts (any non negative lol) ?

  15. I don't know that the hostility is needed. Obviously ANYTIME a forum user posts anything about a supplement we have to take it with a grain of salt. If we are going to dismiss everything any poster puts about how a supplement made them feel or what it did to them then we really have no need for reviews, feedback, thoughts on products anyways. Everyone is potentially full of ****, biased, lying, has other motives, etc. Heck Slintensity had 5 one star votes on Nutraplanet a week before it went on sale!

    I mean I've seen all sorts of companies post bloods for their products and obviously this could ALL be faked. I just don't see the need for the hostility and personal attacks in what has been a good informative thread so far. It's going to be a cruel place to post about supplements if we automatically dismiss everything any user says about a product.

    You can search the web and pretty much anyone who has ran Formeron has spoken pretty highly of it. That's the reason I ordered, but obviously until I run a bottle I will have no idea of how it treats me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    It is effective but not like you are claiming. As for the validity of bloodwork, I hate to break the news to you but you dont have any to backing your claims. Is this a human you PMed or a rat?
    ill have bloods for you man...juss gimmie a week or two

  17. THere is a bunch of bloodwork up already. But more is always welcome.
    There are probably 4-5 up at ironmag alone.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post

    ill have bloods for you man...juss gimmie a week or two
    You have your precycle lab work?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  19. Just for the record. The reason I was in the Inhibit P thread in the first place was because your reps have been chiming in on our threads.
    Keep it up and Ill start being more vocal.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just for the record. The reason I was in the Inhibit P thread in the first place was because your reps have been chiming in on our threads.
    Keep it up and Ill start being more vocal.
    What threads were those? As a matter of fact YOU are the one that came in to our intro threads at other forums and bashed Inhibit P. I do intend to continue to inform customers that your claims of Formestane increases test by 700% in 6 days is completely untrue.....and so far all your "blood work" is a complete joke

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  21. Formeron got rid of any estrogen related sides I have had. Anything else is just a bonus in my opinion

  22. is it me or does everyone want to argue about facts even though the evidence is in front of them? makes no sense to me... form works.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just for the record. The reason I was in the Inhibit P thread in the first place was because your reps have been chiming in on our threads.
    Keep it up and Ill start being more vocal.
    I'm only posting here because I was alerted (by an unaffiliated member) that the SNS talk is still going on.

    Let me just say I wouldn't be too vocal if 2/3 of the products my company made were illegal. And if you'd like to discuss the data behind compounds, I will gladly entertain your thoughts.

    I'm not active on other forums but the only interaction between SNS and yourself that I've seen is you entering SNS threads and bashing the product. I possess numerous PMs of you doing the same via private message as well.

    Tread lightly.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Formestane is a good product just don't overhype it. Many products and company reputations have been ruined by overhyping their products.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    You have your precycle lab work?
    I was not on a cycle, and i will wait another week get bloods for a baseline and then run it n get bloods (: i was on osta rx in summer n ran erase n dpol and estro went loco as did prolactin

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm only posting here because I was alerted (by an unaffiliated member) that the SNS talk is still going on.

    Let me just say I wouldn't be too vocal if 2/3 of the products my company made were illegal. And if you'd like to discuss the data behind compounds, I will gladly entertain your thoughts.

    I'm not active on other forums but the only interaction between SNS and yourself that I've seen is you entering SNS threads and bashing the product. I possess numerous PMs of you doing the same via private message as well.

    Tread lightly.
    what does that mean?

  27. For a solo run on a cut, would 1 pump a day actually help ?

  28. It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It will help by reducing estrogen levels and increasing test levels. 1 pump is a pretty low dose to see an anabolic effect.
    But itŽs an effective dose to actually help bringing the estro down, right ? If I ramp up to 2 pumps a day after some weeks, will I have much sides ?

  30. Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Shouldn't have any sides at two pumps. Possibly, and I'm saying possibly, slight dry joints and that's it.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But IŽll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, IŽll report it back ! Thanks

  32. Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  33. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But IŽll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, IŽll report it back ! Thanks
    Hopefully everything is going well with your Formeron! Any issues at all?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by heybeavis1 View Post
    Well, unfortunately joint pain from a supplement is a no-no for me since my training is focused on powerbuilding (lots of power movements, heavy squatting benching and deadlifting) and I often compete in powerlifting. But IŽll try to ramp up the dosage with caution, IŽll report it back ! Thanks
    Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
    Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  35. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Black Lion Research products looks promising...order couple of bottles lets see how it works out...won't be using till next Month
    Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.


    Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not everyone experiences joint pain. We have a guy running a log currently who went up to 6 or 8 pumps a day with no joint issues.
    Test it out and see if you can get away with no problems.
    300-400 mg of Topical Formestane should definitely drop estrogen levels enough for most users to experience joint pain.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post

    Look promising?... BLR is it right now! No bad feed bad on em anywhere... Name one other sup company you can say that about.

    Lol, I better stop before people think I have a man crush on brundel or something. No homo bro, just love your products.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Brah I don't buy any product like that....I do research about it and if I like the product then I'll get it....I don't care about any feedback...I care how this product will work for me that's it....if I said its promising that means I like it and wanna give this a shot so don't question my thoughts
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  38. Sorry "brah".... Just tryin to help.







    Brah.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Sorry "brah".... Just tryin to help.

    Brah.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    That's cool brah....Merry Christmas
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  40. Marry Christmas to you too man, just tryin to help a brother out.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in