FORMERON FAQ

Page 6 of 94 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    You won't be disappointed. The only issue i seem to have is that it runs out a bit faster than the label suggests. Which is why I'm hoping nutra ships this out quickly...
    What are you running this with? On cycle,pct, standalone?
    Leaning towards running it with DAA, but also considering the first bottle as standalone to see exactly what it does to me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. If used standalone , at the label dose, when ended I'll need a PCT with SERM?
    •   
       


  3. You don't need a pct with this stand-alone.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  4. I've been using formestane for years. It's my favorite AI of all time. I keep a healthy stash thinking it may be banned one day. It's only exhibits it's anabolic effects at doses approaching 800 mg/day. This makes it too expensive for anabolic purposes. There are cheaper options.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I've been using formestane for years. It's my favorite AI of all time. I keep a healthy stash thinking it may be banned one day. It's only exhibits it's anabolic effects at doses approaching 800 mg/day. This makes it too expensive for anabolic purposes. There are cheaper options.
    i think formestane is on the big ban bill along with every prohormone
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Leaning towards running it with DAA, but also considering the first bottle as standalone to see exactly what it does to me.
    Its action is dose dependent. 3-4 pumps is amazing but ...the bottle runs dry so fast. I would add something else like DAA so you dont have to use as much Formeron. I think Im happy if the only complaint about Formeron is the product runs out
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    If used standalone , at the label dose, when ended I'll need a PCT with SERM?
    No sir. You do not need a PCT here. In fact you can use Formeron for PCT.

    After a cycle of testosterone, for example, your testosterone levels will be low and estrogen will be high.
    Testosterone will stay low if estrogen remains elevated. Many guys use a SERM. This in turn tricks the brain into thinking estrogen is low but it does nothing to lower it.
    So....after the SERM you may have elevated test levels but if you have failed to lower estrogen...guess what...test levels will drop again.

    You need concurrent administration of an AI so estrogen is lowered.

    In males, estrogen is made primarily from testosterone via enzymatic conversion. Test> Aromatase= estrogen.

    SO, when the brain senses low estrogen, guess what happens? It sends the luetinizing hormone signal to the balls to make more testosterone so in turn more estrogen can be made. So...low estrogen = high test. High estro = low test.

    THere is 0 argument for not using an AI during PCT.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've been using formestane for years. It's my favorite AI of all time. I keep a healthy stash thinking it may be banned one day. It's only exhibits it's anabolic effects at doses approaching 800 mg/day. This makes it too expensive for anabolic purposes. There are cheaper options.
    This is simply not true. 800mg a day is a ton of formestane.
    One of the side effects indicated by users of Lentaron (formestane) was facial hair growth and other androgenic issues.
    250mg-400mg will do the trick. Of course 800 would be more anabolic but certainly its anabolic effect is significant at half or less the mg/day.
    Its like saying it only becomes a prohormone at 800mg which, is false. Even at 10mg some Formestane will be converted to hydroxytestosterone which is anabolic. After saying this there is no way to say you need 800mg to be anabolic.
    Most people would have severe joint issues even at 400mg daily let alone 800.
    Id be willing to see any research study proving your point. Please dont post some posts from someone else.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  9. I can say from personal experience. But here's someone who far more knowledgable than I on the subject:

    Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
    Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
    Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
    Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
    Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
    Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
    Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.

  10. All I asked was to not copy past someone elses post.
    Just because he claims to know doesnt mean ****. Sorry.


    Also there several serious errors in that post.

    Dont trust everything you read on the internet.

    1. Orally Formestane is actually comparable or even better than transdermal. I know everything thinks otherwise but its just not so.
    This is primarily because Formestane is not soluble in anything non toxic. This means the formestane transdermals are suspensions or partial solutions at best. Trust me. I know because I own a company that manufactures transdermal formestane. This isnt guesstimates. I know for a fact because I work with it every day and we have run tons of testing and bloodwork. I also use both the transdermal and the oral. 300mg oral formestane is awesome and preferable. Its an expensive option though. We use the transdermal because everyone likes it and the general public prefers it because previous oral versions have been severely underdosed. Primordial performance made an oral form....25mg doses. 5 days worth at usable doses per bottle...who would want that?

    The problem is most companies who sold oral form sold it in 25mg doses.....pretty much worthless. 25-50mg no. 250-300 yes.
    As an AI its great in the 100mg -250mg range. Just like Formeron which is transdermal.

    2. There has never ever once been any proof that Formestane lowers HDL. UNtil I see a research study this is also bull**** some guy just made up.
    This doesnt happen with all AI's for the record and even for those which it did happen it was at super high doses over years of administration.

    Sorry ---False.

    3. Formestane does not even close to have a strong affinity for 5-ar. Its very weak. I have discussed this at length with patrick arnold and again until I see proof otherwise this is false as well. It has SOME affinity but certainly not strong.

    Also...ever take 800-1000mg formestane? I have. Your fuking joints hurt beyond the point of being able to train.
    The author here is just making up whatever he thinks is right with no basis for truth.

    People should not be able to speak unless they are telling the truth.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  11. Seventy-three patients received formestane 250 mg and 79 received 500 mg. After four weeks, plasma estrone, estradiol and estrone sulphate levels were significantly (P < 0.001) suppressed in both groups. The overall response rates were 30% and 40% on 250 mg and 500 mg, respectively.


    Most post menopausal women will have more issues on LDL than you will taking formeron also HDL remained unchanged. Most studies orally or itramuscular injections from 250-500mg dropped plasma estrogen levels 30-50% with 500mg not increasing the effects. Increasing test alone is anabolic regardless of conversion rate of formestane.
    Not trying to argue just my .02.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  12. Even at the dosage over 250-500mg had no serious side effects and the ones recorded were mainly injection site soreness.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  13. Study to confirm brundel

    A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

    Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I can say from personal experience. But here's someone who far more knowledgable than I on the subject:

    Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
    Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
    Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
    Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
    Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
    Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
    Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.


    Understand IM not trying to fight with you here, however, this is a FOrmeron FAQ. I cannot allow it to have false information regarding our product. Please dont take it as a personal attack. It isnt. Your merely stating what you believed to be true after having read it in the post above.
    Honest mistake. I have to take a firm stance on this though.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Study to confirm brundel

    A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

    Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Awesome post thank you.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No sir. You do not need a PCT here. In fact you can use Formeron for PCT.

    After a cycle of testosterone, for example, your testosterone levels will be low and estrogen will be high.
    Testosterone will stay low if estrogen remains elevated. Many guys use a SERM. This in turn tricks the brain into thinking estrogen is low but it does nothing to lower it.
    So....after the SERM you may have elevated test levels but if you have failed to lower estrogen...guess what...test levels will drop again.

    You need concurrent administration of an AI so estrogen is lowered.

    In males, estrogen is made primarily from testosterone via enzymatic conversion. Test> Aromatase= estrogen.

    SO, when the brain senses low estrogen, guess what happens? It sends the luetinizing hormone signal to the balls to make more testosterone so in turn more estrogen can be made. So...low estrogen = high test. High estro = low test.

    THere is 0 argument for not using an AI during PCT.
    I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
    Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?

  17. I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

    Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

    Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
    i think it is. the ban list is frikkin huge though so i could be mistaken

  19. It's the on thing I will probably by via the black market if it does get banned. The friggin government wants to control everything.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

    Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
    Tried using your chest rubbing it in with forearms?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  21. At 6 pumps I was applying to the tops of my feet, behind the knees and inner forearm.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
    Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?
    While the chance formestane, not in the carrier and partially dissolved, could get through the skin is very low% we dont want ANY getting into your kids. Hormones can effect development alot. I would do this. Apply to upper chest, delts, neck area. USe wrist not hands to apply.
    Before you see the kids. USe a towel or something to wipe off the application area. The dried Formestane will flake off.
    Or better yet....apply an alcohol based hand sanitizer. It will allow some extra to pass through then wipe the area with a towel.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

    Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
    Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
    Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
    300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

    Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
    The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
    New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  24. I used to think low estrogen equates to sore joints. I no longer have that view. A good friend of mine (who happens to be a Doctor and a Bodybuilder) told me it was inflammation. So I addressed the inflammation, no more joint pain; and gave bumped my Formeron dose up to 4 pumps per day.

    Formeron is where it's at dude. Stuff takes away water weight like its no body's business. Point, Blank, Period.

  25. Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
    Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
    300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

    Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
    The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
    New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.
    just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post
    Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.
    Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?
    Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
    PCT 2 pumps is good.
    Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.
    Sign up now for our mailing list. New email only project about to launch-
    Sign up _HERE_

  29. Seriously can't wait for my formeron to arrive!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ITW
    Seriously can't wait for my formeron to arrive!
    It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in