FORMERON FAQ

Page 5 of 94 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Excited as well for you guys to hit NP. It's my favorite place to purchase from
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Im gonna contact them again today. We were waiting till we could facilitate a higher volume which I think we are ready for.
    We are excited as well.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im gonna contact them again today. We were waiting till we could facilitate a higher volume which I think we are ready for.
    We are excited as well.
    Best of luck!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

4. Thanks. We plan on doing some big promotions with NP initially so there will be some ...incentives for customers

5. Would it be counter productive to run this alongside a Stano/11 OXO/4 AD cycle since it inhibits DHT? Would it be a better option to use during PCT to bring DHT back down to earth ?
    •   

6. Unless one of those compounds relies on 5 alpha reductase to work properly it will not be counter productive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks. We plan on doing some big promotions with NP initially so there will be some ...incentives for customers
    Good. You have a lot of customers here that really like just shopping at NP. Will definitely open up your products to a new market.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

8. We are working on things presently so...stay tuned.

9. Shipping a pack to NP tomorrow

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We are working on things presently so...stay tuned.
    Sweet!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Shipping a pack to NP tomorrow
    Wahoo! Formeron only or your other products as well? Congrats either way.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. I just packed a few boxes for them.
    All of our prods.
    IM stoked for sure.

13. iv used the BLR form and the stuff really works.... great product BRUNDEL. gonna have to try some of your other products.

14. I was a big fan of FORM glad to find some more of it
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I just packed a few boxes for them.
    All of our prods.
    IM stoked for sure.
    From the looks of it you better get packing again. Formeron almost sold out and you got black friday coming up my man Glad to see you finally hit the Planet.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Thanks bro...and yea....Im working double time right now to get ready for it.
    Black Friday is gonna be big.

17. Gotta say i was happy to see the price of form on np today..just bought my third bottle. Definitely product of the year for me
    Cultivating Mass.

18. Yah Black Friday sale. Get in there!

19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Gotta say i was happy to see the price of form on np today..just bought my third bottle. Definitely product of the year for me
    I picked up two bottles. You're feedback definitely has me eager to give this a go.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

I picked up two bottles. You're feedback definitely has me eager to give this a go.
    You won't be disappointed. The only issue i seem to have is that it runs out a bit faster than the label suggests. Which is why I'm hoping nutra ships this out quickly...
    What are you running this with? On cycle,pct, standalone?
    Cultivating Mass.

21. really, product of the year? interesting....what are the major benefits of formestane? do you find it puts you in a good mood?

22. Make sure to open the bottle up and pour out any the pump doesnt reach. The straw only reaches so far and the bottom is domed so...
    the straw wont get everything.

23. Formestane reduces estrogen which in turn elevates testosterone levels.
    Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other Aromatase inhibitor.
    Great for on cycle, PCT, or stand alone.
    If your testosterone levels are low it will certainly effect mood.

24. so it sounds like it could be productive for a semi natty stack with 4-dhea- a good one though of course

25. Formeron, Prolactrone, DAA is an amazing stack.

26. why prolactrone?

27. Prolactrone significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

28. The ingredients in 2 caps of prolactrone is comparable to what was used in the study above.

29. so how do you dose it? what is the ingredient profile? can't seem to find it

30. Per cap-
    166mg 99% Ldopa.
    333mg Green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG. Or 166mg EGCG as this is the important portion.

Dosing for Prolactin inhibition is 1-3 caps.

For HGH increase 2-3.

1 am, 1 lunch, 1 dinner is best. Not before bed though because you get a good HGH spike during sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics