FORMERON FAQ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

FORMERON FAQ

Page 5 of 68 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Seventy-three patients received formestane 250 mg and 79 received 500 mg. After four weeks, plasma estrone, estradiol and estrone sulphate levels were significantly (P < 0.001) suppressed in both groups. The overall response rates were 30% and 40% on 250 mg and 500 mg, respectively.

Most post menopausal women will have more issues on LDL than you will taking formeron also HDL remained unchanged. Most studies orally or itramuscular injections from 250-500mg dropped plasma estrogen levels 30-50% with 500mg not increasing the effects. Increasing test alone is anabolic regardless of conversion rate of formestane.
    Not trying to argue just my .02.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Even at the dosage over 250-500mg had no serious side effects and the ones recorded were mainly injection site soreness.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Study to confirm brundel

A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I can say from personal experience. But here's someone who far more knowledgable than I on the subject:

Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
    Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
    Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
    Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
    Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
    Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
    Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.

Understand IM not trying to fight with you here, however, this is a FOrmeron FAQ. I cannot allow it to have false information regarding our product. Please dont take it as a personal attack. It isnt. Your merely stating what you believed to be true after having read it in the post above.
    Honest mistake. I have to take a firm stance on this though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Study to confirm brundel

A kinetic analysis of the inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and related steroids.

Houston B, Habib FK. University Department of Surgery, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland. The inhibition of human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase by androstenedione (A), 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OH-A), and 4-methoxyandrostenedione (4-MeO-A) was studied. All three steroids inhibited 5 alpha-reductase in a concentration-dependent manner. The inhibition was competitive with respect to testosterone and non-competitive with respect to NADPH, indicating that these compounds inhibit 5 alpha-reductase by acting as alternative substrates. Ki values obtained were in the range 0.21-0.3 microM (A), 1.01-2.04 microM (4-OH-A), and 10.2-28.3 microM (4-MeO-A). Thus the two derivatives of androstenedione are poor inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase and appear to have limited clinical potential.

Awesome post thank you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No sir. You do not need a PCT here. In fact you can use Formeron for PCT.

After a cycle of testosterone, for example, your testosterone levels will be low and estrogen will be high.
    Testosterone will stay low if estrogen remains elevated. Many guys use a SERM. This in turn tricks the brain into thinking estrogen is low but it does nothing to lower it.
    So....after the SERM you may have elevated test levels but if you have failed to lower estrogen...guess what...test levels will drop again.

You need concurrent administration of an AI so estrogen is lowered.

In males, estrogen is made primarily from testosterone via enzymatic conversion. Test> Aromatase= estrogen.

SO, when the brain senses low estrogen, guess what happens? It sends the luetinizing hormone signal to the balls to make more testosterone so in turn more estrogen can be made. So...low estrogen = high test. High estro = low test.

THere is 0 argument for not using an AI during PCT.
    I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
    Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?
  7. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I have used Formeron (and I currently have 3 bottles in storage) at 2 pumps twice/day applied to the top of my feet with no noticable results. I have use topical Formestane at 6 pumps twice/day with some overall improvement in lean body mass but not much. I have never had any joint problems with either.

Understand I'm not really knocking the product, I'm a huge Formestane fan and I hope it never gets banned. It's the best AI that I know and is approved by Dr. Houser. By the way is it on the new banned list?
    i think it is. the ban list is frikkin huge though so i could be mistaken
  9. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

It's the on thing I will probably by via the black market if it does get banned. The friggin government wants to control everything.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BBB

Tried using your chest rubbing it in with forearms?

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  11. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

At 6 pumps I was applying to the tops of my feet, behind the knees and inner forearm.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    I know, I know.. I know.. but thanks for your reply. I asked only because probably the fact FORMERON is considered also A MILD PH.
    Next question: With children on home, is it a problem if I use it in the morning after showering at 7:00 AM and 10 hours later I have normal life contact with children?
    While the chance formestane, not in the carrier and partially dissolved, could get through the skin is very low% we dont want ANY getting into your kids. Hormones can effect development alot. I would do this. Apply to upper chest, delts, neck area. USe wrist not hands to apply.
    Before you see the kids. USe a towel or something to wipe off the application area. The dried Formestane will flake off.
    Or better yet....apply an alcohol based hand sanitizer. It will allow some extra to pass through then wipe the area with a towel.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
    Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
    300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
    The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
    New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I used to think low estrogen equates to sore joints. I no longer have that view. A good friend of mine (who happens to be a Doctor and a Bodybuilder) told me it was inflammation. So I addressed the inflammation, no more joint pain; and gave bumped my Formeron dose up to 4 pumps per day.

Formeron is where it's at dude. Stuff takes away water weight like its no body's business. Point, Blank, Period.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.

Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Uuuhhg...yes it is on the list. And again I wasnt trying to be harsh or mean so please dont take it that way.
    Try upper chest, neck, delts area.
    300mg is a good dose of Formestane. My joints hurt at 3 pumps per day but everyone is different.

Try this. 3 pumps Formeron split doses. 3g DAA. Fantastic boost.
    The thing is....Formestane is very mild. Solo, unless your a noob you will only get some drying and hardening.
    New guys will gain some perhaps but not a vet. Its primary purpose is AI with the bonus that its mildly anabolic.
    just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post
    Hi, I am fairly new to pro hormones and had a few questions. I am currently stacking m1d and masterdrol and was wondering if formeron would serve as a good pct or should I wait til after I pct then use the gel? I just ordered a bottle I just want to use it when it will be most effective.
    Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?
    Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
    PCT 2 pumps is good.
    Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.
  19. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Seriously can't wait for my formeron to arrive!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ITW
    Seriously can't wait for my formeron to arrive!
    It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
    PCT 2 pumps is good.
    Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.
    DEF not gyno prone lol or id have it my prolactin was 16 and estro 67 finally droppin this week, i wanted to use it to lower my estro faster but i think i might hold off 2 more weeks then run it? wat do you think
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
    Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
    I think estro goes to 50.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
    Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
    I think estro goes to 50.
    Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Prolactrone significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI
    Don't worry my friend. I will be getting this
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****

Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
    Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
    Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.
  26. Senior Member

Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.
    A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
    Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
    It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.
    Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
    Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

30. Senior Member

Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
    Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.

Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214

Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.
    Prolactrone would be a sweet addition

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

Did you order from nutra?
    Cultivating Mass.
  33. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2

It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

No doubt! The superb arimotase inhibition is what drew me in, but the other results people are getting (increased free test, test, leaning up, drying out, ect) sealed the deal
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
    Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
    Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.
    LoL you ass it sucked!! haha and you know what you have a point, as far as i can tell there is no estrogen rebound with this product....and i am already a believer due to the fact i have read a report i download from the .gov site so i know it is legit
    Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
    Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
    It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit
    I already have a bottle of that prolactone you speak of as well do you think i should start off at max dose and taper down??
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....

Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
    Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....
    lmao no u guys r not haha the main ingredient is.......very good read
    Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
    Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.
    I have read a few studies about Ldopa and its potential to raise HGH as well as libido as a side effect, seems promising.....however i believe it only works at a high dosage so i should take 3 a day?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
    I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
    I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.

[Article in German]
    Abstract

PMID:

i read that as well.....do i need to get me some L-Carbidopa ?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Nope EGCG works as a decraboxylase inhibitor.
    166mg EGCG in Prolactrone. Per cap.
  40. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

????? Thats blood work for what?? Pre ? during ? Post? You should have all 3 to compare ,not too mention I could make a BS report like that in 5 minutes

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics