FORMERON FAQ

Page 3 of 94 First 12345 ... Last

1. How long till these Formeron sales drop brundel?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    does the pump shall be pushed completely for getting out 1.5ml? is it common to get a slightly euphoric feeling on formeron?
    FOrmestane can cause heartrate increase and a mild headrush right when you apply it. This is normal and lets you know your getting the formestane quickly. This is not a guideline, however, as not everyone gets this.

The pump should be fully pumped for 1.5 but pump lightly. Dont crank on it hard as it may pump more out.
    Nice slow smooth full pump = 1.5ml

I measure 1 in every 100 pump tops to be sure.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How long till these Formeron sales drop brundel?
    Im thinking this week. We are just waiting on a new batch of formestane so we have enough supply.
    I imagine we will sell alot....probably sell out in a few days.

I will post here, and iron mag, and facebook.

4. You ever use it as a legal test base for ph cycles?

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im thinking this week. We are just waiting on a new batch of formestane so we have enough supply.

My money is ready, I'm just waiting on you man
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

6. I have not. Im on HRT for starters so I always have 200-300mg test on board even off cycle.
    On cycle I NEVER go under 1000mg and I dont use PH.

I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in test with 2 pumps per day and a free test increase 60% above the natural range so yes I think it could work well. It would also work well leading into and during PCT.
    So run it from start of cycle to finish of PCT. PCT with CLomid and FOrmeron.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    My money is ready, I'm just waiting on you man
    Soon brother

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I have not. Im on HRT for starters so I always have 200-300mg test on board even off cycle.
    On cycle I NEVER go under 1000mg and I dont use PH.

I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in test with 2 pumps per day and a free test increase 60% above the natural range so yes I think it could work well. It would also work well leading into and during PCT.
    So run it from start of cycle to finish of PCT. PCT with CLomid and FOrmeron.
    I'll be using clomid and formeron for my up coming pct..
    What dosing scheme would you recommend for the the formeron?
    Cultivating Mass.

9. 2 pumps = 150mg daily.
    Perfect dose to elevate test and suppress estrogen.

In men, estrogen is primarily manufactured via enzymatic conversion. Testosterone> aromatase= estrogen.
    So when low estrogen is sensed by the brain it sends lutenizing hormone to the balls signalling them to manufacture more test so in turn more estro can be made.
    So....low estro = rising test levels.

Now....when estro is HIGH.....the brain shuts off test production for the same reason....to the brain this means test is too high and it needs to stop production.
    So, if you dont get estro low during your pct.....it doesnt matter what you do test will either remain low or drop once you stop the PCT drugs.

So for PCT....Always use an AI and a SERM.

10. so 2 pumps ED? i used formeron stand alone at 2 pumps daily with great results.. i was curious about your thoughts on pct as some ppl say you should taper dwn the dose.. or start a week or two after you begin pct..

i like your dosing scheme better as ive dosed this way and LOVED it.

11. Is there a reason to taper up or down if running Formeron solo? Probably going to use mine in conjunction with DAA. Just curious.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Is there a reason to taper up or down if running Formeron solo? Probably going to use mine in conjunction with DAA. Just curious.
    i was referring to the use on an AI while on pct.

13. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i was referring to the use on an AI while on pct.
    i know, but I've seen some other talk about Formestane and tapering and didn't know if it was one of those things where you should start high and then go low or start low and then go high or whatever. Just curious.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. ohh i gotcha.. sorry for the mix up

15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    ohh i gotcha.. sorry for the mix up
    It's ok. Your high praise of Formeron is what has me excited to try it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Formeron is NOT suppressive at recommended doses. So long as your not using 300+mg Daily I would not be worried at all and not taper.
    Tapering is not really necessary with anything except maybe Thyroid meds.
    Hit it hard and full strength. Stop when your done. For PCT its lowering estro and elevating test....why taper.
    Same with on cycle.....

17. Do you consider formestane a ph?

18. Primarily, Formestane is an aromatase inhibitor.
    Formestane was used for years as a medication (Lentaron). Its primary use, an AI.
    It was never used as an anabolic compound or considered for use as such.

Now, as a happy side effect it happens to convert to 4-hydroxytestosterone so in fact it IS a prohormone, however, again this is not its primary function.

THe good news is its great as an AI and it is also pretty good standalone.

I did a test suspension, Formeron cycle a few years ago that was amazing.

19. Interesting, do you use SERMs for PCT?

20. Anyone seeing muscle gains on formeron. Wondering if to sell and go Havoc instead or dry out and do havoc next year :/

21. Is it a good idea to throw in dieselbolan v2.0 to my test e cycle?

As Dieselbolan v2.0 is known to have side effects such as prolactin induced gyno, would just Formeron be enough to counter that or do i need prolactrone(what dosage)?
    If yes how many pumps a day would i need?

22. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Anyone seeing muscle gains on formeron. Wondering if to sell and go Havoc instead or dry out and do havoc next year :/
    In my experience, formestane has to be dosed high (800 mg+) before any significant muscle gains can be seen. This makes it very expensive. Thats why it is not more popular as an muscle growth enhancer. It's hardening effects can be seen at lower dosages (400 mg) for most.

23. I have not personally run a PCT in 5-6 years. Im on HRT.
    I do recommend a SERM for PCT in conjunction with an AI.

A SERM prevents circulating estrogen from binding to specific receptors but it does nothing really to lower estrogen and IS in fact an estrogen itself...hence the binding to the receptor. It just has no effect at the binding site.

You also need an AI to lower estrogen. Here is why.
    In males estrogen is made primarily via enzymatic conversion.... testosterone-Aromatase= estrogen
    So when estrogen is super high the brain shuts off test production because in simple terms it thinks test must be high if estro is high, and , or,
    it senses super high estro and to stop it from going higher it stops test production. Either way high estro = low test in a natural setting.

In contrast....low estro will = elevating test for the converse reason. The brain...sensing low estro makes more test in order to make more estro.

So for PCT one of your primary goals is to get estro to the low end of range. This way it helps kickstart the balls but also helps the process continue when the drugs stop.

If you stop PCT and estro is still high test will drop again as explained above.

24. HRT? (Hormone replacement therapy?) You don't take Ph's or nothin?

25. Hormone replacement therapy yes.

I see very little point in PH use when you can use an actual steroid that needs no conversion.
    Why take something that turns unto a drug at a very small % when you can take the actual drug at 100% potency?

I used steroids for decades but a recent cardiac arrest prevents me from further use.

26. I just don't know much about HRT, I have had some heart issues (serious as well) too. If your 5'9 and 235lbs and 5%Bf or less **** keep doing what your doing of course. How does HRT work? you get it from the doc?

27. Man....5% is pretty lean brother. I have been under 7% and its bone dry and veined out.
    Im 5'9 and 235 on 3000mg of steroids lol.
    Im about 210 now and maybe 10%. Still looking pretty thick.

Hrt works great. Scripted from my dr. 22$ for 10ml with insurance.
    I just do about 120mg every 3 days. I feel fantastic and strength is very good.

28. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Anyone seeing muscle gains on formeron. Wondering if to sell and go Havoc instead or dry out and do havoc next year :/
    You can gain muscle using Formeron. Firstly Formeron elevates testosterone levels which in itself will increase protein synthesis.
    Secondly its a mild prohormone and the steroid it converts to is also anabolic.

Anabolism will be dose dependent.

800mg is a **** ton of formestane. I have had good results personally with 400mg and My cycles are commonly in the 3000mg range total gear load. Like anything, if you add it to a stack of compounds youll have better results.

For example:
    My last cycle was
    2000 test cyp
    1000 EQ
    450 tren ace
    300mcg GHRP-6

The above mentioned drugs will all work well alone but its NOTHING compared to what happens when you use em together.

So, Say you have Formeron, Havoc, Sd, some test etc. Combining these will result in a vastly greater result than just running one of them.

Im not sure whats in Havoc. If its not epistane or another AI then use it with the Formeron.

29. Quote Originally Posted by steelwrecker7 View Post
    Is it a good idea to throw in dieselbolan v2.0 to my test e cycle?

As Dieselbolan v2.0 is known to have side effects such as prolactin induced gyno, would just Formeron be enough to counter that or do i need prolactrone(what dosage)?
    If yes how many pumps a day would i need?
    Not 100% certain whats in that product. Superdrol?
    If it causes prolactin issues yes also use Prolactrone. Start with 2 caps daily and adjust as needed up or down.
    Also use the Formeron though.....Even if its superdrol which is methylated masteron (should NOT aromatize) My experience is that there is some water retention associated with its use. AND since Superdrol will lower your natty test levels and Formeron elevates them it only makes sense to include the Form.
    Testosterone is very anabolic. Taking something that lowers it and not replacing the test somehow is a very poor idea.
    If you take a steroid only to lose another its not going to be a very successful endeavor.

30. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Update? Definitely don't want to miss out as I'm sure if you guys have a solid deal this will get snatched up pretty quick!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM